Anyone else feels TOTS Lozano is no big improvement over SIF card?

Comments

• OZero
    6873 posts Big Money Move
    A lot of tots Lozano in the market right now, and most of them are listed after 1-3 matches played. That probably tells you the answer
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Tots lozano is noticable better with the Ball than his sif, but in all other departement the sif will do just fine... i had him and sold on, sticking with my 84 Chuckie ;)
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »
    A lot of tots Lozano in the market right now, and most of them are listed after 1-3 matches played. That probably tells you the answer

agreed, he's a let down.
    i think we all expected a be all end all type of card, and we forgot he only excelled when used as a super sub, which is still the case. Cards like sane son are all better starters
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Which better Alternative Do i have

Depends on your squad :)
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Used SIF Lozano since he came out as a starter and got his TOTS for a couple of matches last week. Cant feel much of a difference, his pace, shot and dribble already were topclass and its hard to notice any difference, although the G/A ratio is better. Only thing I really feel is that he now always runs past defenders, whereas his SIF had the tendency to get caught back by topclass LB. For me his TOTS is an Elite card and with Arias on RB you could have an endgame rightside for less then 300k...
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sold my TOTS Lozano and went back to his SIF I'll pick him up when prices drop