88 Petit just dissapointed me.

rodrel
858 posts Semi-Pro
L CDM and was a nightmare to control and produce football. Tested both on Basic and Anchor.

Anyone felt similar playing him?

Comments

• Henzz87
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    He played for arsenal, of course he let you down
  • number7rocky
    7256 posts Big Money Move
    First of shadow
  • C0YBIG67
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    he was sensational for me for the last 3 months.

only recently dropped him for tots casemiro. loved 88 petit though.

Played him left cdm too
  • mjweatherup
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Petit 88 and 90 have been great for me. Put him on stay back while attacking. Strength, passing and diagonal left foot shots into top corner
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    He played for arsenal, of course he let you down

Not like he won the double in the first season or anything lol.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Same @rodrel , the 90 however is much much better
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    He will not seem as good because most people have high end teams now ( prime icon , top end ifs , tots ) but months back he was brilliant
  • FatZed
    980 posts Professional
    Prime is still a major part in my team, better at LCM than CDM but solid at both. Try a shadow transformed him a bit early on for me
  • Kyranst
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Petit is quality if you can afford the upgrade then do it. I use him with an anchor at LCM and he’s stayed in my team since the SBC came out.
  • ThisVergaRA
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    sell and buy baby blanc
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Petit 90 is now rubbish. People have better teams now. They just sprint pass him. Dele Alli is even better as a cdm. Get Fabinho man.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks for your answers.

Defensively Petit 88 was ok BUT very difficult to control. Felt like it takes a full minute to turn and his passing was average. So I don't think Shadow will offer something more.

I can't use Blanc since I play his prime at CB.

Went back to UP Fernandinho for the time being as he's steadily performing well.

If I use an Icon at LCDM I could use whomever I want at LCAM and LM chemwise.

I just don't want to splash everything on it ( Vieira).
  • Braza03
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Petit 88 and 90 have been great for me. Put him on stay back while attacking. Strength, passing and diagonal left foot shots into top corner
    This. Only have tried his prime. And he’s great.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Braza03 wrote: »
    This. Only have tried his prime. And he’s great.

That's how I set him guys. Maybe I like more agile players. I have IF Vidal at RCDM and he's bossing the midfield, plus he's scoring a lot too.
  • torakun
    2537 posts National Call-Up
    Petit 88 isnt bad.. but lately with these overcharged TOTS players, he's slow as molases.. Break the budget and get Vieira or just one of the TOTS with the masses.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Main stay in my team. I wouldn't mind upgrading to the prime, but when the 88 does such a fantastic job already, my coins have been spent elsewhere.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    rodrel wrote: »
    Thanks for your answers.

Defensively Petit 88 was ok BUT very difficult to control. Felt like it takes a full minute to turn and his passing was average. So I don't think Shadow will offer something more.

I can't use Blanc since I play his prime at CB.

Went back to UP Fernandinho for the time being as he's steadily performing well.

If I use an Icon at LCDM I could use whomever I want at LCAM and LM chemwise.

I just don't want to splash everything on it ( Vieira).

I had the exact same feeling with 88 Petit, 91 Vieira is another one. 85 Blanc is the best of the bunch
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    Had the same. Played him at lcm and he was meh. Nothing like the Petit I come up against. He always wrecks me