►►► Serie A Lounge 2017-18 ◄◄◄ | Congrats to Lights, our Prediction League winner!

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    What bottlers. :joy:
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    Lazio had about a million chances in the first half...
    I guess they just ran out of juice.
  • LoboNobo
    6419 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Flashbacks from Inter - Juve when Spaletti took off Icardi for Santon. Commentator is now as mad at Inzaghi as he was at Spaletti few eeks ago, and he says that now he's sure Inter will win 4-2 (he said that before the red card as well).

Inter scores, the commentator decided to talk about this substitution again :joy:

He still goes on about it :joy:
  • CFCHenri
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    Spalletti made the right subs and took off the right players!! Redeeming himself after the Juve horror show.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Lazio deserve to not get CL after making the decision of playing De Vrij. Morons.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5562 posts Big Money Move
    I'm speechless
  • CFCHenri
    De Vrij heading into the Champions League
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Funniest thing was seeing him crying at the end. :joy:
    Wash away those fake tears, man...
  • LoboNobo
    Spalletti made the right subs and took off the right players!! Redeeming himself after the Juve horror show.

Yeah, whilst Inzaghi decided to repeat his mistake against Juve.
  • LoboNobo
    Congratulations @Lights on becoming the 2017/2018 Serie A Prediction League Champion!

8Z7zFdp.png?1
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    Volpe, too little, too late. :cry:
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    Is it a good comparison calling Lazio the Tottenham of the Serie A?
    They play great football, but like to bottle it when it matters.
  • Big Matty T
    2636 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow...just caught up...so De Vrij commits a foul that gives a penalty letting Inter back into the game and eventually into the Champions League

Is this real life? And how can you NOT worry about something fishy going on?
  • I SiR MartY I
    5562 posts Big Money Move

Funniest thing was seeing him crying at the end. :joy:
    Wash away those fake tears, man...

To be fair, he's been there 4 years, some of those guys are going to be his closest friends and he's just screwed them out of the Champions League for his new team.
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    Don't want to anger Milan fans too much...
    ...but I just want to point out something.
    Milan spent 200 million and ended up in the same position as last season.
    Inter spent 100 million and ended up in the Champions League.
    Something's not right in this world.
    I predicted Milan to finish fourth, you know! :D
    And... Inter 6th.
    Got the Milan clubs swapped, drat.
  • CFCHenri
    edited May 2018

Yeah, whilst Inzaghi decided to repeat his mistake against Juve.

Yea it's umm. This is actually funny. He clearly didn't watch that match.
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    @L_immortale must be having mixed feelings.
  • Big Matty T
    edited May 2018
    And... Inter 6th.

I’m not mad...if you take away a dreadful start to the season we’d be much better

Took time for the team to gel...there was the stupid 3-5-2 experiment...Montella...etc

There’s a decent young core here...just have to hope they don’t lose it and can augment with a few pieces

The table position is the same...but there is much more hope with these players than there has been in the past

Inter is a couple of years ahead on their project
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    And... Inter 6th.

I’m not mad...if you take away a dreadful start to the season we’d be much better

Took time for the team to gel...there was the stupid 3-5-2 experiment...Montella...etc

There’s a decent young core here...just have to hope they don’t lose it and can augment with a few pieces

You'll have to sell someone, though.
    Both your sporting directors said that in case of no CL qualification you'd have to sell someone important.
    Not sure about Donnarumma anymore given he's error-prone.
    Maybe Suso?
  • Big Matty T
    And... Inter 6th.

Both your sporting directors said that in case of no CL qualification you'd have to sell someone important.
    Maybe Suso?

Who knows what to believe...there have been quotes saying we don’t need to sell anyone too...no one knows what the real situation is
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3629 posts National Call-Up
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

Who knows what to believe...there have been quotes saying we don’t need to sell anyone too...no one knows what the real situation is

The clubs fcuked to be honest.

Kalinic is useless and has no resell value. Andre Silva doesn't command the respect of Gattuso.

Biglia can't control the game as Romagnoli and Bonucci both like to bring the ball out.

Kessie has a first touch like a **** and his passing is poor.

We need two midfielders, a left back for cover, a decent LW, a striker and possibly a new keeper although Plizzari could be promoted.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

**** happens. It's football. Milans fcuked.
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

Kalinic is useless and has no resell value. Andre Silva doesn't command the respect of Gattuso.

Biglia can't control the game as Romagnoli and Bonucci both like to bring the ball out.

We need two midfielders, a left back for cover, a decent LW, a striker and possibly a new keeper although Plizzari could be promoted.

:joy: :joy: :joy: Shall i go back and bring up your quotes from last summer? July Scudetto tears in my eyes.
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

No way you'll be able to buy all that with FFP looming...
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

**** happens. It's football. Milans fcuked.
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

No way you'll be able to buy all that with FFP looming...

30 million quid fine is being talked about for FFP.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

:joy: :joy: :joy: Shall i go back and bring up your quotes from last summer? July Scudetto tears in my eyes.

I had high hopes for the first time in 6 years. Congratulations on finishing 3rd.
  • Big Matty T
    edited May 2018
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

Wow what a ray of sunshine

If true, Wolves are looking to buy Silva for a good amount, so if he is not in the plans he can be sold

Kalinic may not sell for 25 mill like we got him but SOMEONE would buy him if he can be convinced to leave

Kessie is young and is better than you give him credit for

And IF we have to sell Donnarumma...all the money that he and others are sold for won’t simply disappear...some can be reinvested to help fix the holes you speak of

It’s not a perfect situation, and you’re entitled to your opinion...but Bonucci-Romagnoli looks to be class for the next few years...Cutrone had a breakout season...Hakan really came on in the second half of the season...etc

There are bright spots...I look for them to improve

This season just ended...let’s see what happens this summer before we go all doom and gloom for next season
  • Alemas_2012
    15684 posts World Class

Still-relevant meme format from your official twitter, well done.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    And... Inter 6th.

Maybe Suso?

Wow what a ray of sunshine

If true, Wolves are looking to buy Silva for a good amount, so if he is not in the plans he can be sold

Kalinic may not sell for 25 mill like we got him but SOMEONE would buy him if he can be convinced to leave

Kessie is young and is better than you give him credit for

And IF we have to sell Donnarumma...all the money that he and others are sold for won’t simply disappear...some can be reinvested to help fix the holes you speak of

It’s not a perfect situation, and you’re entitled to your opinion...but Bonucci-Romagnoli looks to be class for the next few years...Cutrone had a breakout season...Hakan really came on in the second half of the season...etc

There are bright spots...I look for them to improve

This season just ended...let’s see what happens this summer before we go all doom and gloom for next season

Bonucci and Romagnoli is a brilliant partnership no doubt. I really want Conti back.

Kessie is an engine in midfield and yes he has room to improve. Biglia is just by passed in midfield. Bonaventura need to be given more freedom to go forward.

Calhanoglu has been brilliant the past few months but I'd like to see him more central and a pacey winger on the left.

Cutrone is our starting striker mext season no doubt.

If a massive offer comes in for Donnarumma, I'd sell him and use the money to strengthen the squad again. It was never going to be fixed overnight last summer.
This discussion has been closed.