Worst wl ever...but

jplumber
1708 posts Fans' Favourite
Worst wl for me ever. Gold 2. Interestingly, I got a lot of messages from my opponents, more than ever before. They were all the same: “you clearly should have won...fifa is the most unfair game out there.” I really think I’ve never encountered so many unfair moments in game before- this wl wins the prize for me.

Comments

  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I've not had messages like that before but it shows that the community still has some humble players, amongst clearly toxic community.
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    True, but the shere number of them this wl hints at whats happening: What with all the super teams out there, automation is more pronounced than ever before. The ai with incredibly high rated players is just going into overdrive and supplying so many wtf moments that you sometimes just sit there with your mouth open
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    jplumber wrote: »
    True, but the shere number of them this wl hints at whats happening: What with all the super teams out there, automation is more pronounced than ever before. The ai with incredibly high rated players is just going into overdrive and supplying so many wtf moments that you sometimes just sit there with your mouth open

    No I know. It's why I've given up on FUT. I then went to H2H and believe me it's just as bad. This game as a whole is completely broken.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had some cheeky ❤️❤️❤️❤️ go2 nil up on me on Friday night and paused after his 2nd goal. I got one back and then he scored a 3rd and paused again. I let it run and the game carried on and he hasn’t done anything in the pause again. After the game finished 6-3 he sent me a message saying noob and I shud have quit lol. Arrogant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just cos he had a god squad and was a few goals ahead felt I shud have quit lol.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I had some cheeky **** go2 nil up on me on Friday night and paused after his 2nd goal. I got one back and then he scored a 3rd and paused again. I let it run and the game carried on and he hasn’t done anything in the pause again. After the game finished 6-3 he sent me a message saying noob and I shud have quit lol. Arrogant **** just cos he had a god squad and was a few goals ahead felt I shud have quit lol.

    It just shows the toxicity of the community. I remember one game, I can't remember the score tbh, but I got a corner near the end of the game. I powered up my corner and just as I let go of cross he paused it.

    I had to wait forty seconds with no idea where the cross was going. The community make a bad game awful.
  • Benja190782
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Remember! Who decides if the ball goes on the inside or the outside of the post...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Remember! Who decides if the ball goes on the inside or the outside of the post...

    The AI lol. Have you never had it where you pass left but your player passes straight, straight to an opponent lol.
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Remember! Who decides if the ball goes on the inside or the outside of the post...

    The AI lol. Have you never had it where you pass left but your player passes straight, straight to an opponent lol.

    I have never had so many of them as I have this weekend! Every pass just going straight to an opponent, or worse, the receiving player just watching the pass, rather than actually taking the pass :D
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Remember! Who decides if the ball goes on the inside or the outside of the post...

    The AI lol. Have you never had it where you pass left but your player passes straight, straight to an opponent lol.

    Agreed. I often have no idea why that shot went in and that one didn’t. But i certainly know I and the way i Pointed the stick had very little to do with it...
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or powered up the shot or finesse or driven or...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Remember! Who decides if the ball goes on the inside or the outside of the post...

    The AI lol. Have you never had it where you pass left but your player passes straight, straight to an opponent lol.

    I have never had so many of them as I have this weekend! Every pass just going straight to an opponent, or worse, the receiving player just watching the pass, rather than actually taking the pass :D

    H2H and FUT same bs different game mode. I've played as a number of teams, most recently Real. But according to EA their passing is so bad it'll always go behind my player lol. And like you said, said player will just stand there and watch the ball rolling past lol.
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    Interestingly, most people still think they have more control in this game than they actually do. So much is decided by the AI. But this correlates with the general perception that we have a free will.. guess no one likes the idea they are not actually in the driver's seat...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    jplumber wrote: »
    Interestingly, most people still think they have more control in this game than they actually do. So much is decided by the AI. But this correlates with the general perception that we have a free will.. guess no one likes the idea they are not actually in the driver's seat...

    It took me a while to realise but now it's hard not to notice that you're not in control.
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    jplumber wrote: »
    Interestingly, most people still think they have more control in this game than they actually do. So much is decided by the AI. But this correlates with the general perception that we have a free will.. guess no one likes the idea they are not actually in the driver's seat...

    It took me a while to realise but now it's hard not to notice that you're not in control.

    You do control certain things most of the time: pass direction and power, shot power and general direction. But think about it. It would be impossible to offer the subtle controls needed to plan a shot into the corner. Hence the AI takes over and also decides if the shot goes in or is wide or is miraculously saved by the goalie
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    jplumber wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    jplumber wrote: »
    Interestingly, most people still think they have more control in this game than they actually do. So much is decided by the AI. But this correlates with the general perception that we have a free will.. guess no one likes the idea they are not actually in the driver's seat...

    It took me a while to realise but now it's hard not to notice that you're not in control.

    You do control certain things most of the time: pass direction and power, shot power and general direction. But think about it. It would be impossible to offer the subtle controls needed to plan a shot into the corner. Hence the AI takes over and also decides if the shot goes in or is wide or is miraculously saved by the goalie

    Pass power and direction I've found you're not in control. So many times I've passed in a direction and the game is like "nope" and passes somewhere else.
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    jplumber wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    jplumber wrote: »
    Interestingly, most people still think they have more control in this game than they actually do. So much is decided by the AI. But this correlates with the general perception that we have a free will.. guess no one likes the idea they are not actually in the driver's seat...

    It took me a while to realise but now it's hard not to notice that you're not in control.

    You do control certain things most of the time: pass direction and power, shot power and general direction. But think about it. It would be impossible to offer the subtle controls needed to plan a shot into the corner. Hence the AI takes over and also decides if the shot goes in or is wide or is miraculously saved by the goalie

    Pass power and direction I've found you're not in control. So many times I've passed in a direction and the game is like "nope" and passes somewhere else.

    That's what I meant with "most of the time"
  • kathers81
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also have times where I aim to pass to player x and instead make a stunning through ball to player y.
    I don't know why I still play this game :s
  • The Hierophant
    57 posts Park Captain
    But dude, how could EA sell a game if they didn't have dramatic mo... Erm, I mean...
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every game is a struggle at the moment
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got a message if some idiot saying he hopes I die if cancer.
    Another saying he hopes someone smashes my skull in.
    Sad really......
  • johnjoe
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    Strange week for me this week, i generally struggle to get 21 wins and normally scrape just 18. This week i have stopped with a 18-7 record. Everything i did seemed to do come off.
  • Riggs006
    972 posts Professional
    Nessy wrote: »
    I got a message if some idiot saying he hopes I die if cancer.
    Another saying he hopes someone smashes my skull in.
    Sad really......

    Yep, all too familiar with messages like this. I've had the hope you die of cancer message before. Someone who said he was going to hack my bank account. And probably the funniest that made me laugh out loud was someone who just put "I'll end your life" then followed it up with "watch your back"

    I mean I understand getting annoyed at the BS on this game ,we all do but sending messages like that is just laughable.
  • Mattallicawolf
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only managed 14 games so far with work and social but I've won 7, to put this into context this is ALOT better than I usually do...

    And the games I've lost only 2 i feel like i was spanked, the others were close

    So I hope whatever is going on continues lol
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nessy wrote: »
    I got a message if some idiot saying he hopes I die if cancer.
    Another saying he hopes someone smashes my skull in.
    Sad really......

    Yes. But FIFA turns normal people into raving lunatics. No excuse but if FIFA was fairer I think people would accept defeat with more grace
  • jplumber
    1708 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is then paired with the anonymity of the internet (supposed) makes people lose all inhibitions...
  • Best WL ever cause 0 games played
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    Played 6, won three, lost three. Sluggish crap, I gave up.
Sign In or Register to comment.