The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTS RW

ha032742
36004 posts Moderator
Are we likely to see any other elite RWs apart from Mbappe?

It’s the final position to fill in my team but don’t fancy using Lozano or Salah.

Anyone you guys would recommend except TOTY Messi or TIF Bale please?

Comments

• Muzza11
    9288 posts Has That Special Something
    Marlos, Quaresma. Dybala poss might be a winger.
  • ha032742
    36004 posts Moderator
    Muzza11 wrote: »

I’m hoping for Dybala but then @WFCBagnall posted the stats which show he played central a lot too iirc?
  • VICTAAAA
    11112 posts Has That Special Something
    I find there’s a lack of RW with the cut down in TOTS this year. Sterling and Lozano are about the same to me but I ended up just getting TOTY Messi in the side. Really needed an Icon option apart from Jay Jay.
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    Anyone know if promes has a chance at rw ?
  • ha032742
    36004 posts Moderator
    DoctorRob wrote: »

Forgot about him :o

Yes hopefully but I fear he’ll end up being LW :s
  • WFCBagnall
    74378 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »

I’m hoping for Dybala but then @WFCBagnall posted the stats which show he played central a lot too iirc?

Correct.
    ha032742 wrote: »
    DoctorRob wrote: »

Forgot about him :o

Yes hopefully but I fear he’ll end up being LW :s

He'll be a Lw
  • selb
    7097 posts Big Money Move
    Just play a LW on 7 chem, I played TOTS Sane there and found him to be ok there, due to the high ratings and high stats 10 chem is a tad redundant unless there's something that you really want boosted to max
  • Finesse_4days
    8695 posts League Winner
    Allessandrini tots , his inform is already the second best option you can get at Rw after messi of course.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    Allessandrini tots , his inform is already the second best option you can get at Rw after messi of course.

You must not have used many RW/RM this year. Much better RW than Alessandrini.
  • Finesse_4days
    8695 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

who? sbc promes feels better in terms of passing and shooting but he is bad for links , tots sterling is probably better but i haven't used , tots lozano not much better feels similar to him other than that icant think of many who would be better maybe marlos motm.
  • JohnDoe
    11332 posts Has That Special Something

I hadn't tried Alessandrini before last week's MLS objective, and he was surprisingly amazing. I did not expect him to be as good as he was, at all.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

who? sbc promes feels better in terms of passing and shooting but he is bad for links , tots sterling is probably better but i haven't used , tots lozano not much better feels similar to him other than that icant think of many who would be better maybe marlos motm.

SBC Quaresma.
    TOTS Mahrez.
    Any Mbappe.
    Okocha.
    TOTS Sterling.
    MOTM/PTG Willian
    SIF/TIF/NIF Bale

That's just an initial thought.

Alessandrini has great pace, plays above his rating and is a bargain. But he is not better than those mentioned, and probably half a dozen more.
  • Finesse_4days
    8695 posts League Winner
    hes definitely better than nif bale or inform mbappe as a winger and probably okocha as well, but i agree with mahrez and sterling.

SBC Quaresma.
    TOTS Mahrez.
    Any Mbappe.
    Okocha.
    TOTS Sterling.
    MOTM/PTG Willian
    SIF/TIF/NIF Bale

That's just an initial thought.

Alessandrini has great pace, plays above his rating and is a bargain. But he is not better than those mentioned, and probably half a dozen more.

• Mr_footballer1
    1927 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just get bday ron
  • Tootrill22
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Or Mahrez- very good
  • DougInskip
    6811 posts League Winner
    Bday hazard
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    76afe4e3b69c15f639834cac79b38678.png