La Liga Premium Upgrade SBC

Comments

• RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    I got nothing from the bpl after 50 packs or so. Yesterday I pulled Pique from 20. It's an improvement I guess. But I think I'll skip it next week and just save for Calcio A.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    Sooo wanted some laliga player to help with mm so let do a premium to get them annnddd

88_CB0491_261_F_45_BC_8574_9_D173_BB45986.jpg yahoo termination page

You really shouldn't submit this guy

lol I didn't
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    35 premium packs done, and gold upgrades in between.

Finally get my first board on the 35th, rulli

❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous
  • munchie63
    3859 posts National Call-Up
    Finally got a tots in an upgrade pack after 30 odd tries....Ramos

Shame I also have an untradeable 97 toty Ramos.
    Pique in the sbc was a ok though.
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Opened about 10 when they first came out, didn't get a single board.

Yesterday after doing the Marquee Matchups SBCs and yet again didn't get a single board in all those packs I've done another La Liga Premium SBCs with these low-rated players I packed and boom... TOTS Parejo.

It's crazy sometimes. You open so many packs and nothing and then just one single pack and you get a blue.

Parejo is awesome btw. I think he's only overlooked because he is considered "slow" which I don't find a problem in centra midfield. Amazing passing and shooting. And can help out defensively as well. Highly recommended.
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    still nothing for me............ maybe a Goretzka on the cards Friday? hahahahaha if only :(
  • Jaysin
    1361 posts Professional
    157 BPL pack

27 La Liga packs and your boy cant pack a blue :(

On my last 100k...wondering if I should just cry now
  • dupree
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    La liga tots pack ter stegen 15 upgrades busquets 2nd tots pack duplicate ter stegen used today in gullit sbc 89 squad godin casemiro in the 100k pack upgrade 16 pique :D
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7547 posts League Winner
    Done 17 this evening and packed Guedes, Rodrigo and Godin

Had Guedes 6 times this week from these packs now...
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opened 20 on ps4, nothing.
    10 on mobile 3 blue ones.. Sergio Roberto, Guedes and Adan.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    After packing Messi in the TOTS SBC, I tried my luck at 1 upgrade and get this.... the game is trying to get me back playing i reckon.
    e7e68f74c269674694ed8d25754024e9.Img
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    People's luck in this thread makes me sick, you can all go to hell :neutral:

Congrats fckers :wink:
  • qwertyuiopè
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed two Busquets in a row, did the unassigned pile trick but now I can't open the remaining packs, is there a way to do it without discarding a 92 rated TOTS? :D
  • v4vendetta1978
    I packed two Busquets in a row, did the unassigned pile trick but now I can't open the remaining packs, is there a way to do it without discarding a 92 rated TOTS? :D

Nope you Gota use him in something sbc or discard do Neymar lol
  • qwertyuiopè

Nope you Gota use him in something sbc or discard do Neymar lol

Damn :D
    well I planned to do Zanetti sbc, I'll trow him in it, should save me some coins....
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Buddy of mine did 2 while I was preppin, got Ter Stegen in the 2nd one. Nice.
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Hernandez suits me fine i can sell the one i bought :)
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    just packed Oblak from 1, overall have had 3 TOTS's out of these, done maybe 20, very happy with that
  • v4vendetta1978
    loaded 20 for tonight after getting griezmann be a shame not to try for a team round him wouldn't say no to a bale lol
  • Thedudeabides
    loaded 20 for tonight after getting griezmann be a shame not to try for a team round him wouldn't say no to a bale lol

Yeah I'm going to do a final 25-30 tonight too. I've had no TOTS in the last 50+ packs, hoping to have better luck tonight. Good luck with yours dude.
  • v4vendetta1978
    edited May 2018

Yeah I'm going to do a final 25-30 tonight too. I've had no TOTS in the last 50+ packs, hoping to have better luck tonight. Good luck with yours dude.

used all mine up on griezmann all i wanted were some players to fill out the MM

Just someone useful to try and link him in to my teams will do *cough* bale

You too fella
  • Wiltz
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've packed dupe Hernandez. What Icon SBC can I put him in and get the best value for money? Maybe a 85/86 rated one?
  • Thedudeabides
    Really wish you could just buy the untradable upgrade pack for 10k, it's a real ball ache bidding on players, getting banned, moving to companion app etc ect...
  • fifaplayerbol
    Wiltz wrote: »
    I've packed dupe Hernandez. What Icon SBC can I put him in and get the best value for money? Maybe a 85/86 rated one?

wait till sunday and use him in the budesliga one
  • fifaplayerbol
    Really wish you could just buy the untradable upgrade pack for 10k, it's a real ball ache bidding on players, getting banned, moving to companion app etc ect...

Doesn't the la liga premium players pack cost 40k from the store - cant see it ever being priced at 10k. 20k min.
  • qwertyuiopè
    I've cleared my stock of gold rares bought at 650c before TOTS, now I want to restock for Calcio A, is there a day of the week when they are at discard price?
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow thats depressing. Only the 2nd tots iv pulled from a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of upgrades and its a dupe. Will make sundays sbc very cheap but still

Screenshot_20180517-194302_Companion.jpg
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Finally packed a blue!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ biscuits tho. Couldn't be anyone worse for my squad, but SBC fodder all the same
  • Thedudeabides
    Currently on a 70+ run of upgrade packs without a TOTS....

I'll do another 20 :smiley:
  • v4vendetta1978
    Nowt from my lot only got two boards , love tots just distracts you long enough to get excited about shiny blue cards pop them all in a team lovely, go play online still s**t lol