Tots casemiro worth 300k?

deelio
818 posts Semi-Pro
Ideally wanted an attacking midfielder to replace SBC koke at rcm. Would a midfield trio of tots Saul, tots fabinho and tots casemiro be too defensive?

Comments

• Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    He's not an attack minded player at all
  • Nicku32
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    deelio wrote: »
    Ideally wanted an attacking midfielder to replace SBC koke at rcm. Would a midfield trio of tots Saul, tots fabinho and tots casemiro be too defensive?

I think you know the answer to your question.
  • deelio
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Are isco or kroos any better?
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Isco would be more ideal for what you're looking for.
  • DrMac95
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him from the SBC, really don't rate him so far, cant pass a ball to save his life, and haven't noticed anything special about his defensive work either. could definitely spend 300k more wisely imo
  • CR7BRUH
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    DrMac95 wrote: »
    I got him from the SBC, really don't rate him so far, cant pass a ball to save his life, and haven't noticed anything special about his defensive work either. could definitely spend 300k more wisely imo

Wtf doesn't he have 99 passing lol
  • DrMac95
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

Wtf doesn't he have 99 passing lol

Yeah, imagine my surprise when he I used him haha! even fairly simply forward balls into players in space were going astray, could've just been a bad patch from me as only played like 8 games with him

• C0YBIG67
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    casemiro is one of the best cards I've used all year. I use him as cdm but i think he would be great as a cm too as his passing stats and long shots are untouchable.

He's saved my arse on a number of occasions with his long range shooting stats!
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try Parejo next to Saul. They are awesome in my squad together
  • RayS
    35312 posts World Cup Winner
    U absolute mad lad
  • lolowalsh
    315 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can't wait to submit him into an SBC. I would recommend Saul if you need a good CDM.
  • deelio
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    It's between tots isco and tots parejo. Only thing that worries me about isco is his height and parejo is his pace
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Isco has been very good for me but people say he is crap. Parejo looks like a very good attacking mid with an engine on him.

Casemiro looks like a cdm
  • lolowalsh
    315 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lolowalsh wrote: »
    He's so **** I can't wait to submit him into an SBC. I would recommend Saul if you need a good CDM.

Really?

do you play competitive or for fun ? If you play competitive he's not good enough, I'd suggest Saul if you need la ligua CDM... if you play casual then it doesn't matter just get him but I'm telling you now he's so heavy on the ball, and turn like a truck.
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    lolowalsh wrote: »
    He's so **** I can't wait to submit him into an SBC. I would recommend Saul if you need a good CDM.

go wash your mouth you liar.
  • deelio
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Managed to snipe a fresh isco for 264k on PS4. Will be playing him rcm with hawk. Thanks for the help guys
  • Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect

i can say u suck at passing:))got him on SBC on monday . he never madea wrong.pass in.dkt and div1 and still undefeated in physical battles , using anchor