League upgrade SBC addiction thread (and logs) *Calcio A/Ligue 1 Upgrade HYPE*

Comments

  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    WHATS THE PICTURE

    Godin, Casemiro and Hernandez in a 25k La Liga sbc

    GG
  • Cadey 5
    14449 posts World Class
    20 so far 0 blues no walkouts to go with my 30 BPL ones 1 Pope no other walkout :'(
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    That regular La Liga upgrade luck -

    parejo.png

    Only managed to pull Parejo and Oblak and I've done probably 60+. Also packed Coutinho and Navas, who are useful. Of course Oblak had to be a duplicate untradeable. I fed him into the La Liga TOTS SBC today - packed Adan :(
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    After nearly 60, I finally got a blue:

    J3IFLjj.png
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    3 packs later, unbelievable excitement, followed by extreme disappointment! :'(
    cLIppUV.jpg

    I already packed him from the SBC untradeable.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    b2b tots just now .. on the app. Hernandez & Parejo
  • Ranger8806
    77 posts Park Captain
    Rinsed some non rares into a two player upgrade when out pops the goat. Absolutely buzzing as this is the first time I pack any version of CR7
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Any thoughts on what to do with a dupe?

    I’ve already done Zaha and any Icon I want and can reasonably afford. Wait until Sunday I guess?

    I guess I’m done with SBC packs! :/
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Any thoughts on what to do with a dupe?

    I’ve already done Zaha and any Icon I want and can reasonably afford. Wait until Sunday I guess?

    I guess I’m done with SBC packs! :/

    I just started building Ronaldinho. Put the dupe Ramos in one of the higher rated SBC items.
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    deltsbrah wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Any thoughts on what to do with a dupe?

    I’ve already done Zaha and any Icon I want and can reasonably afford. Wait until Sunday I guess?

    I guess I’m done with SBC packs! :/

    I just started building Ronaldinho. Put the dupe Ramos in one of the higher rated SBC items.

    Here I am. Pass a Ramos my way lol yea use in a high rated sbc or save for bundesliga sbc this sunday
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Tsunami85 wrote: »
    deltsbrah wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Any thoughts on what to do with a dupe?

    I’ve already done Zaha and any Icon I want and can reasonably afford. Wait until Sunday I guess?

    I guess I’m done with SBC packs! :/

    I just started building Ronaldinho. Put the dupe Ramos in one of the higher rated SBC items.

    Here I am. Pass a Ramos my way lol yea use in a high rated sbc or save for bundesliga sbc this sunday

    This dupe issue has seemingly unintended consequences for EA. If people are unwilling to quick sell a valuable card or unable to find an SBC for it, they can’t open packs, and therefore won’t buy FP. That certainly seems like something EA wouldn’t want.
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    done like 4... guess what? nothing... lol
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Tsunami85 wrote: »
    deltsbrah wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Any thoughts on what to do with a dupe?

    I’ve already done Zaha and any Icon I want and can reasonably afford. Wait until Sunday I guess?

    I guess I’m done with SBC packs! :/

    I just started building Ronaldinho. Put the dupe Ramos in one of the higher rated SBC items.

    Here I am. Pass a Ramos my way lol yea use in a high rated sbc or save for bundesliga sbc this sunday

    This dupe issue has seemingly unintended consequences for EA. If people are unwilling to quick sell a valuable card or unable to find an SBC for it, they can’t open packs, and therefore won’t buy FP. That certainly seems like something EA wouldn’t want.

    Yes, agreed. They do need another 'pile' where you can keep Untradeable duplicates - say a max of 5. This is daft that you can't open packs when you have these unassigned items.
  • Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain
    dang these bronze upgrade things are useful when I just want to get rid of useless bronzes lol
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I opened about 30 and got TOTS Busquets, Sergi Roberto, Saul, Casemiro and Lucas Hernandez. Also I packed Iniesta x2, Marcelo and Coutinho.

    I've done about the same, no blue
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Tsunami85 wrote: »
    deltsbrah wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Any thoughts on what to do with a dupe?

    I’ve already done Zaha and any Icon I want and can reasonably afford. Wait until Sunday I guess?

    I guess I’m done with SBC packs! :/

    I just started building Ronaldinho. Put the dupe Ramos in one of the higher rated SBC items.

    Here I am. Pass a Ramos my way lol yea use in a high rated sbc or save for bundesliga sbc this sunday

    This dupe issue has seemingly unintended consequences for EA. If people are unwilling to quick sell a valuable card or unable to find an SBC for it, they can’t open packs, and therefore won’t buy FP. That certainly seems like something EA wouldn’t want.

    Yeah, they won't like that! I have to admit it makes me chuckle to see many of us now pointing out the financial implications to EA with this kind of thing! I'm sure this kind of argument will always go down better with EA people! Lots of people pointed out they'd buy FP to feed the specific league SBCs, and low and behold, what appears.. perhaps that's just the cynic in me!

    Edit; oh, yeah, congratulations on the pulls @mjs4p ! Nearly forgot :)
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Okay my account is rigged. 75+ liga/pl Premiums and probably over 100 regular ones.

    Pope only blue...
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    Okay my account is rigged. 75+ liga/pl Premiums and probably over 100 regular ones.

    Pope only blue...

    You are not alone.... opened to many La Liga ones. Only Ter Stegen.
  • DerbyRam99
    65 posts Park Captain
    I understand that people like opening packs but these things really are a rip off. Unless you are unbelievably lucky most of us have to open 30/40/50 packs to finally get a blue. Then typically the blue will be Hernandez, Busquets or Adan. All high rated cards but you could buy them for less than 100k. The initial hype in packing one of these quickly wears off when you realise you're never going to use them in your team and you're stuck with an untradeable item! Pretty much every rare card is selling for 1k plus so most of us would be better off just selling the crap in our club and then using it to purchase cards you actually want to use.

    ps. Although I say this, I'm still addicted to packs but I'm desperately trying to stop myself. Packed nothing from about 30 odd attempts and the same in Premier league SBC :s . This post is some kind of self-therapy!
  • Legend Killer
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Okay my account is rigged. 75+ liga/pl Premiums and probably over 100 regular ones.

    Pope only blue...

    I've had only one from about 60 including PL... thankfully that was Firmino. :lol:
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    DerbyRam99 wrote: »
    I understand that people like opening packs but these things really are a rip off. Unless you are unbelievably lucky most of us have to open 30/40/50 packs to finally get a blue. Then typically the blue will be Hernandez, Busquets or Adan. All high rated cards but you could buy them for less than 100k. The initial hype in packing one of these quickly wears off when you realise you're never going to use them in your team and you're stuck with an untradeable item! Pretty much every rare card is selling for 1k plus so most of us would be better off just selling the **** in our club and then using it to purchase cards you actually want to use.

    ps. Although I say this, I'm still addicted to packs but I'm desperately trying to stop myself. Packed nothing from about 30 odd attempts and the same in Premier league SBC :s . This post is some kind of self-therapy!

    Thing is like 19/23 would fit in my team, including Hernandez
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    DerbyRam99 wrote: »
    I understand that people like opening packs but these things really are a rip off. Unless you are unbelievably lucky most of us have to open 30/40/50 packs to finally get a blue. Then typically the blue will be Hernandez, Busquets or Adan. All high rated cards but you could buy them for less than 100k. The initial hype in packing one of these quickly wears off when you realise you're never going to use them in your team and you're stuck with an untradeable item! Pretty much every rare card is selling for 1k plus so most of us would be better off just selling the **** in our club and then using it to purchase cards you actually want to use.

    ps. Although I say this, I'm still addicted to packs but I'm desperately trying to stop myself. Packed nothing from about 30 odd attempts and the same in Premier league SBC :s . This post is some kind of self-therapy!

    I rinsed my whole club of 3000 players into this, the only players I kept were 81+ rare golds :lol:

    Have 10 premiums left, but gonna chuck in at least another 150k because why not
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I could pack Kroos or saul it's the difference between affording a full la liga tots defense and mid, and not affording it. Just wish I could get that blue flair once
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks @Ofthewelsh

    I’m happy to pack some blues but a little bummed with the dupe because I was planning to throw another 200k or so at it, but now I can’t open packs! :/

    I just don’t have anything to do with the dupe Parejo except wait until Sunday.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    DerbyRam99 wrote: »
    I understand that people like opening packs but these things really are a rip off. Unless you are unbelievably lucky most of us have to open 30/40/50 packs to finally get a blue. Then typically the blue will be Hernandez, Busquets or Adan. All high rated cards but you could buy them for less than 100k. The initial hype in packing one of these quickly wears off when you realise you're never going to use them in your team and you're stuck with an untradeable item! Pretty much every rare card is selling for 1k plus so most of us would be better off just selling the **** in our club and then using it to purchase cards you actually want to use.

    ps. Although I say this, I'm still addicted to packs but I'm desperately trying to stop myself. Packed nothing from about 30 odd attempts and the same in Premier league SBC :s . This post is some kind of self-therapy!

    I rinsed my whole club of 3000 players into this, the only players I kept were 81+ rare golds :lol:

    Have 10 premiums left, but gonna chuck in at least another 150k because why not

    You did bronzes into silvers and silvers into golds?

    You don't end up with that many rare golds out of that do you
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Thanks @Ofthewelsh

    I’m happy to pack some blues but a little bummed with the dupe because I was planning to throw another 200k or so at it, but now I can’t open packs! :/

    I just don’t have anything to do with the dupe Parejo except wait until Sunday.

    It's not ideal, but I guess you could throw it into tonight's TOTS SBC? It may not need a blue, but it'll bring down the average rating required For the rest of team by a significant amount.

    You can then crack on opening your packs, which will probably give you Suarez, Kroos and Hernandez in back to back packs.


    By that I mean Denis Suarez, Felix Kroos and Pablo Hernandez!
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just end me, these are so bad
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Thanks @Ofthewelsh

    I’m happy to pack some blues but a little bummed with the dupe because I was planning to throw another 200k or so at it, but now I can’t open packs! :/

    I just don’t have anything to do with the dupe Parejo except wait until Sunday.

    It's not ideal, but I guess you could throw it into tonight's TOTS SBC? It may not need a blue, but it'll bring down the average rating required For the rest of team by a significant amount.

    You can then crack on opening your packs, which will probably give you Suarez, Kroos and Hernandez in back to back packs.


    By that I mean Denis Suarez, Felix Kroos and Pablo Hernandez!

    So true! :D Good suggestion though on tonight’s SBC. I might consider that. Thanks! :+1:
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    @mjs4p if Bale gets a RW inform today, I'm going all in on the la liga SBCs tonight. I'll probably have to buy him, but it's the thrill of the chase!
  • SweetJesus101
    5454 posts Big Money Move
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    @mjs4p if Bale gets a RW inform today, I'm going all in on the la liga SBCs tonight. I'll probably have to buy him, but it's the thrill of the chase!

    Bale coming :p
Sign In or Register to comment.