TOTS SBC Pulls thread

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    Just opened a La Liga 7.5k pack and got TOTS Aspas.
    I always figured those La Liga 7.5k packs would be woeful..... I was happily wrong.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    Van Ginkel
    Oblak
    KDB
    Sterling (PL pack)
    Walker
    Aspas
    Ter Stegen

Shame I'm not really a BPL fan, but got to find ways of using KDB and Walker since I have POTS Sane.

Who should stay out of MATS and Oblak?
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I went on a run last night opened about 30 repeatable SBC packs and got

Adnan, Alba, Ramos x 2, Guedes, Casemiro,Isco, Saul & Hernandez. This included two packs with double TOTS players.

In the Guaranteed SBC got Roberto and Suarez.

• SweetJesus101
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    Portuguese flag

guedes

❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    For those who say elite players don’t make that much of a difference....what a load of #*#*

1st game with Messi in the DKT and a 3-0 RQ. I’ve never ever used a card like it, it’s like cheating. Even managed a trademark Messi chip as well :sunglasses:

Who says that? Don't think there's even been a year where it was more of a big deal. Those teams are insane
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugh got Alba twice. Had to throw him an sbc :(
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    What we expecting for ROTW SBC requirements tomorrow?
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Knew I was doomed when the Spanish flag showed up. Busquets. Would've put Adan straight into the team but no, I get Biscuits. Ffs. He's gonna need a forever home come Tuesday cause I'm rinsing him

That’s what i thought until i gave him a shot and i love him in my lineup. Sold Saul for profit who i had bought not much before packing Biscuits
  • ConMan123
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Adan. Meh. I guess he fits into my team, but is he any good?

Been using his IF for awhile now. Had ter Stegen but he was way more than Adan. Like Adan a lot doesn’t make a ton of holy how did he do that saves but i rarely feel like eh he should’ve saved that. His speed helps a lot on breakaways too. He is faster than a number of CDM’s/CB’s

• hockeyphenom87
    7070 posts Big Money Move
    ConMan123 wrote: »
    Knew I was doomed when the Spanish flag showed up. Busquets. Would've put Adan straight into the team but no, I get Biscuits. Ffs. He's gonna need a forever home come Tuesday cause I'm rinsing him

That’s what i thought until i gave him a shot and i love him in my lineup. Sold Saul for profit who i had bought not much before packing Biscuits

Don't need a CDM though unfortunately :neutral:

Put him in and got Oblak. Hopefully he's not utter garbage and can get the job done!
  • ConMan123

Put him in and got Oblak. Hopefully he's not utter garbage and can get the job done!

I’m using him at CM beside Paulinho

• Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Got Roberto on Sunday.

Put in Callejon today and got Pique.

Will put them in a team for the next few days, but both are future SBC sacrifices
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    How much would this cost with Valeri? Futbin only shows how to make a squad with up to 87s
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    How much would this cost with Valeri? Futbin only shows how to make a squad with up to 87s

30k or so probably from scratch
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something

@kfcbucket21

Not sure on exact cost, but this rating combo worked:
    SXIZOSk.jpg
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner

30k or so probably from scratch
    mjs4p wrote: »

@kfcbucket21

Not sure on exact cost, but this rating combo worked:
    SXIZOSk.jpg

Cheers guy! Will look into it. Trying to figure out a ratings combo
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    My phoenix suns won the draft lottery and I pulled Parejo this morning from the last one so feeling lucky
  • hockeyphenom87
    7070 posts Big Money Move

I’m using him at CM beside Paulinho

Yeah I like him irl but I was hoping for a big pull. I'll probably buy him in a month and create a Spanish side with Pique and Puyol to have fun with.
  • Muzza11
    16258 posts World Class
    Got Isco from that guaranteed player, not sure what to think lol
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Have tots valeri, pepe reina and koubaily lol trying to fit them in
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Use the pictured squad above? Swap your 2 for albiol and perin, should work
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5168 posts Big Money Move
    Got Roberto this time. Made a team with him the Saul I got Sunday and the partey from dkt. Most likely all 3 will end up in some sbc b4 2 long.
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Use the pictured squad above? Swap your 2 for albiol and perin, should work

True. Seems a bit over the top in terms of price. Spanish players are really inflated right now haha we'll see
  • chaser2k15
    17610 posts World Class
    Sbc pulls so far:

90 young
    95 silva
    92 saul
    92 adan

League upgrades from 50 or so packs.

91 mahrez
    93 alba

Can't remember my community and efl ones.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    gaya
    chiellini
    pope
    KDB
    parejo
    ter stegen
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    Cost me 30k. Turned Valeri into Ramos!!!!

Done 3 since TOTS started
    Eriksen
    Parejo
    Ramos
  • BcfcDale88
    7222 posts League Winner
    What’s the minimum you can make from the ROTW SBC
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Courtous
    Fabinho
    Salah
    Azpi
    Guedes
    Kroos
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    What’s the minimum you can make from the ROTW SBC

Don't know exactly, but last week the cards started to rise during the weekend for the TOTS SBC. My Bobo went from 35k to 70k in a couple of days.
  • jpsblue
    12871 posts Has That Special Something
    giovinco
    pique
    son
    pope
    hernandez
    ter stegen

ter stegen interests me. i used his totgs for ages and he was great (would have been better if he was a bit taller), however i recently bought tots de gea so i wonder how they compare