MATCHMAKING IS UNFAIR

Jadendal
1 posts Ball Boy
edited May 2018
Hi EA, Firstly I would just like to congratulate you on making the worst FIFA in history. Now, where do I start with this abysmal game? Oh yeah the matchmaking... even though this game is already dreadful I would like to talk about your propaganda in matchmaking. Can you tell me why that 90% of the time I'm coming against ridiculous teams full of TOTY & Icons?? I know why it's because you want our money constantly. You think by putting us against miles better teams it's gonna make us pay and pay and pay... I just think it's quite sad how FUT has turned to a casino. Fifa is going downhill losing more & more fans including me day by day now and I can't wait till it all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up because you deserve it. EA is by far the most poison company to the industry you manage to turn once such great games into such mediocre ones. Star Wars, FIFA, UFC, Battlefield to name a few... I feel for today's kids they won't be able to ever play old FUT where it was actually fun and not morphed into a casino. Take some inspiration from Fortnite that's taking over the gaming industry atm. THEY LISTEN TO FANS! Oh yeah just to let you know I'm buying PES next year you've lost another customer.
Post edited by Jadendal on

Comments

  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Every year
  • had enough!!!!!
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jadendal wrote: »
    Hi EA, Firstly I would just like to congratulate you on making the worst FIFA in history. Now, where do I start with this abysmal game? Oh yeah the matchmaking... even though this game is already dreadful I would like to talk about your propaganda in matchmaking. Can you tell me why that 90% of the time I'm coming against ridiculous teams full of TOTY & Icons?? I know why it's because you want our money constantly. You think by putting us against miles better teams it's gonna make us pay and pay and pay... I just think it's quite sad how FUT has turned to a casino. Fifa is going downhill losing more & more fans including me day by day now and I can't wait till it all **** up because you deserve it. EA is by far the most poison company to the industry you manage to turn once such great games into such mediocre ones. Star Wars, FIFA, UFC, Battlefield to name a few... I feel for today's kids they won't be able to ever play old FUT where it was actually fun and not morphed into a casino. Take some inspiration from Fortnite that's taking over the gaming industry atm. THEY LISTEN TO FANS! Oh yeah just to let you know I'm buying PES next year you've lost another customer.

    I feel sorry for the young kids most won't have no chance against the pay to win expensive teams.
  • ThuGShadow1978
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2018
    Hey, let us start to try to know how matchmaking works. I also don't have a clue. Perhaps people on this forum wil see their name on this post and can tell me how many matchen they played.
    I had this morning 4 wins (thats all, i know) I played versus :
    - DjMatera93 , if you see this, can you tell me how many wins you had on 14 mei just before the ending of fut champs (last hour)?
    - Sefabebop, can you tell me the same thing as above?

    Maybe its better to start a thread and that we all can post the wins we had, then we can perhaps see how matchmaking works.

    It was on Playstation 4

    Thx alot!
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    This mode is called Ultimate Team, if you can't get TOTS players 8 months into the game it's not EA fault but yours.
  • had enough!!!!!
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    maksi wrote: »
    This mode is called Ultimate Team, if you can't get TOTS players 8 months into the game it's not EA fault but yours.

    It's not just tots it's the expensive icons the pay to win people , matchmaking should go by team worth in coins! I'm only a gold3 player but honestly about 15 games this weekend I've come up against players with Pele Ronaldo etc against my 500k team and I'll be winning them and then I just know ea start favouring them to keep them happy by coming back to win lol
  • illusionHell
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So by your logic if i go in with a bronze team i should play against a bronze team. You say you are a gold 3 player. You have to figure out that the gold 3 player and up generally has a better teams by now. And it's a ladder system, not a team worth. If it was nobody would spent time grinding.
  • libertao
    1870 posts Play-Off Hero
    It matches based on win-loss record (with emphasis on recent form), not team rating. Otherwise it would defeat the purpose of getting a good team. I say this as someone with an average team struggling against some of these godly teams.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    That's why WL is so flawed competitive mode, only few percentage at the top really compete all others are just cannon fodder for them.

    And it never gets better, they just accumulate coins much faster than you. You have to spend massive amount of real money if you're left behind.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    It’s been said time and again but you don’t have to spend money to get a super team.

    I’m the most stupid FUT player ever. I get bored and sell up all the time, I chucked all my icons in for packs then proceeded to do another icon SBC, I haven’t traded at all in months yet my team is worth way more than 500k. I don’t play SB’s any more and have regularly stopped on 11 wins in WL over the last couple of months.

    On top of this they’ve literally given us TOTS players this year. I really think the time for pay to win moaning has come to an end.
  • illusionHell
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    It’s been said time and again but you don’t have to spend money to get a super team.

    I’m the most stupid FUT player ever. I get bored and sell up all the time, I chucked all my icons in for packs then proceeded to do another icon SBC, I haven’t traded at all in months yet my team is worth way more than 500k. I don’t play SB’s any more and have regularly stopped on 11 wins in WL over the last couple of months.

    On top of this they’ve literally given us TOTS players this year. I really think the time for pay to win moaning has come to an end.

    Way more than 500 k team, is lower than average team.
  • Jadendal
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if you don't think it's pay to win. You can't even trade nowadays everything just gets sniped by bots so you can nip that in the bud. This is the only FIFA ever where lesser teams are at an automatic disadvantage because shots can just fly in from anywhere and keepers are absolutely clueless so when anyone with a stupidly good team plays your average decent team you always lose because there's no way of defending screamers all the time and I know EA have made it like this just to convince people with lesser teams to pay more and more... in my opinion this is the worst Fifa I've ever played and I'm going as far back as 08/09 I literally never have fun on it, they just throw all their eggs into one basket in FUT and don't improve any other game mode. As far as I'm concerned the Journey should just be scrapped it's one of the most boring single player experiences anyone can go through and other game modes don't get touched so no need to go into them. Even pro's and youtubers don't like this Fifa. I can't wait for it to end
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Yes you can't do much against icons/tots team if you don't have it, even if player is much worse than you and your read his intentions (because they nerfed manual defending), it's pure pay to win since fifa 17. You pay it either with insane amount of time for WL/SB/trading or with money. Skill is maybe 25% of what is needed to win.
  • Shola_United
    80 posts Park Captain
    500k teams hahah mine doesn’t even top 300k but I’m still super competitive in games beating icons and TOTS teams but it’s a hustle trying to beat them. Tackling them only for the ball to drop to their guy in the box all the time. I get it, but it’s still a flawed system. That being said I still grind out my 11 wins and post up for next week. Rarely have the time to play over 20games a weekend
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    They’re giving away tots cards for free and ppl still complain....
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    They’re giving away tots cards for free and ppl still complain....

    You couldn’t make this up, madness
  • CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    I don’t find the god squads hard to play against, in fact I find them easier than the op low rated teams.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Jadendal wrote: »
    Hi EA, Firstly I would just like to congratulate you on making the worst FIFA in history. Now, where do I start with this abysmal game? Oh yeah the matchmaking... even though this game is already dreadful I would like to talk about your propaganda in matchmaking. Can you tell me why that 90% of the time I'm coming against ridiculous teams full of TOTY & Icons?? I know why it's because you want our money constantly. You think by putting us against miles better teams it's gonna make us pay and pay and pay... I just think it's quite sad how FUT has turned to a casino. Fifa is going downhill losing more & more fans including me day by day now and I can't wait till it all **** up because you deserve it. EA is by far the most poison company to the industry you manage to turn once such great games into such mediocre ones. Star Wars, FIFA, UFC, Battlefield to name a few... I feel for today's kids they won't be able to ever play old FUT where it was actually fun and not morphed into a casino. Take some inspiration from Fortnite that's taking over the gaming industry atm. THEY LISTEN TO FANS! Oh yeah just to let you know I'm buying PES next year you've lost another customer.

    Matchmaking is the worst aspect of this game IMO. That is something that can be fixed very easily. 1) don't count bench as part of squad rating. 2) Look at overall team rating of first XI. 3) Look at ELO ranking. 4) If I am 1-1-4 in Div 3 and have only qualified for WL twice all year maybe, just maybe, don't be matching me against some guy who is in Div 1 or regularly finished silver 1 or elite or whatever in FUT champs. Factor FUT champs into ELO and give those players a massive boost in ELO to avoid this matchmaking. If I make Div 1 or 2 open it up, no worries. But if people like me are in Div 3 (just got relegated to 4, and then smashed it which was fun lol) are clearly recreation-level players - because we suck!!

    Another way to adjust for the above 3 conditions - don't allow subs within the first 30 in-game minutes except for injury.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    maksi wrote: »
    This mode is called Ultimate Team, if you can't get TOTS players 8 months into the game it's not EA fault but yours.

    It's not just tots it's the expensive icons the pay to win people , matchmaking should go by team worth in coins! I'm only a gold3 player but honestly about 15 games this weekend I've come up against players with Pele Ronaldo etc against my 500k team and I'll be winning them and then I just know ea start favouring them to keep them happy by coming back to win lol

    value by coins is not a bad idea - I have an 87 rated team with some very nice cards obviously. But one of them being 91 Pirlo boosting my rating. I played another 87 rated team the other day but it was almost all icons and TOTS cards. Our teams were not fairly matched even though the team rating was. My team coin value was probably 400k? My opponent - well over 2m.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    libertao wrote: »
    It matches based on win-loss record (with emphasis on recent form), not team rating. Otherwise it would defeat the purpose of getting a good team. I say this as someone with an average team struggling against some of these godly teams.

    LOL this is so false. I have a -30 win/loss record (with many of those wins being squad battles!). I can barely survive Div 3. I am often 1-0-4 in Div 3 and so why then am I regularly matched with guys who are Gold/Elite in weekend league and div 1? It's because I have a high rated squad.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    It’s been said time and again but you don’t have to spend money to get a super team.

    I’m the most stupid FUT player ever. I get bored and sell up all the time, I chucked all my icons in for packs then proceeded to do another icon SBC, I haven’t traded at all in months yet my team is worth way more than 500k. I don’t play SB’s any more and have regularly stopped on 11 wins in WL over the last couple of months.

    On top of this they’ve literally given us TOTS players this year. I really think the time for pay to win moaning has come to an end.

    I agree - money isn't needed. Do the SBC's smartly, do the current weekly objectives to get TOTS cards, get the guys they've given away like the Christmas cards, the birthday cards (ie, Koke), the Pirlo-type give aways, and of course play weekend league (which I don't) and you can have a high rated team. You won't have TOTS Lewandowski or whoever, but you'll have a very strong team - even playing part-time.

    Matchmaking is the problem here that can be easily fixed.

    EA should create two tiers. Rec and competitive. Once in competitive there should be no going back so you can't have top players sandbagging. Suggestion - if you qualify for weekend league you are now in the competitive stream. Done.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Its funny to me that when somebody posts "its pay 2 win" and everyone agrees.
    Then next post someone says it dont matter if u got Gullit or Vieira cause bakayolo is better anyway and everyone also agree :D:D
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    yYrL38s.jpg

    And this is how I get free tots cards. 4 easy games
  • had enough!!!!!
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018
    AGAIN I just reached final and lost to a mega team worth around 15 million compared to my half a million team and worse of all for the fourth time they all been Dutch players wtf you playing at ea why you matching me with them
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    It's called Ultimate Team not the "One you can afford" Team.

    Why EA would give you free TOTS if you didn't invest money or time into the game.
  • Terroshef
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2018
    Someone who is on the same wave as me, the beautiful post, I have this kind of in a recent post, but no administrator has moved from the imbecile king's post to posting. You're right it all turned into a real casino, let's be realistic without giving them some nice tots, chances 0.05 to make you a favorite player. You are the supporters of EA, but I will say something ... EA was voted the worst in the gaming industry. The most favored players advertise on youtube, I can not give them names as you know them too. Yes it is the worst gameplay this year. What does fifa18 mean? Millions of dollars gave C.Ronaldo a copy of his gameplay, other millions for frosbits and legends ... to be realistic ... Messi is PES and they are so hostile to how they created the hunched from the notthred, they created him ugly like a witch ... from my point of view you should be judged for many mistakes. P.S. FIFA19 WILL be with +18 ... if we still play casino .. hope to win?
  • Hinl9313
    1 posts Ball Boy
    the concept is easy, if i want a better team i invest more to it, so i can beat my opponent with a lower level team. if the matchmaking is only matching the team with similar level, why would i need to spend more to upgrade my team to play against the better team? I know sometime it is about skill, but players u hv is also important, its called Ultimate Team, not Ultimate Skill, if u only want to play against the same level team, go play the season in the main manu.
Sign In or Register to comment.