91 Ronaldinho, suggestions please.

SSL14
472 posts An Exciting Prospect
How would you guys reccomend i improve this side? I have with 30+ IF trade pile around 800k. Any suggestions please? Should i sell 91 dinho and buy 95 messi for instance?

Comments

• Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SSL14 wrote: »
    How would you guys reccomend i improve this side? I have with 30+ IF trade pile around 800k. Any suggestions please? Should i sell 91 dinho and buy 95 messi for instance?

Can't see the team sorry?
  • SSL14
    fifa18.png
  • Ballist1x
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS guedes, TOTS Rodrigo, bale

Thanks
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is 91 Ronaldinho not very good then? Just interested as I was about to buy him.
  • Ha88san
    TOTS Parejo is awesome
  • Ha88san
    TOTS firmino is also awesome
  • SSL14
    edited May 2018
    silas1980 wrote: »

He's great. Just i'm tempted into selling him and the 30 discard ifs i have. I would then raise around 1.8million, just thinking i could buy tots griezmann unless his price can dip another 200k over the next week or so.

But then theres a part of me that thinks its the legendary Ronaldinho, how can I sell this iconic bucktoothed skillster and one of the best cams in game. The guy that helped make Barca the jugernaught it is today. With his amazing flappy hair and headband. Pacey 91 stats and incredible dribbling moves.
  • LiamSully
    6073 posts Big Money Move
    I’d keep him

Can’t you get TOTS Rodrigo or an icon or someone with your current coins?
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018

He's great. Just i'm tempted into selling him and the 30 discard ifs i have. I would then raise around 1.8million, just thinking i could buy tots griezmann unless his price can dip another 200k over the next week or so.

But then theres a part of me that thinks its the legendary Ronaldinho, how can I sell this iconic bucktoothed skillster and one of the best cams in game. The guy that helped make Barca the jugernaught it is today. With his amazing flappy hair and headband. Pacey 91 stats and incredible dribbling moves.

Tbh I feel the same, there's plenty of TOTS I could spend my coins on but have opted for players who i actually want to play with i.e. Gullit, Ronaldo, Matthaus, Roberto Carlos and next one would be Ronaldinho.

I'd rather have a real legend than some scrub with exaggerated stats. I mean obviously it's different for Messi, Ronaldo etc, but having TOTS Ashley Young or Matic over true legends, nah :|

I suppose it depends if you want to win every possible WL game. I don't really give a toss about it so have that luxury of just having players I actually want.
  • SSL14
    edited May 2018

Tbh I feel the same, there's plenty of TOTS I could spend my coins on but have opted for players who i actually want to play with i.e. Gullit, Ronaldo, Matthaus, Roberto Carlos and next one would be Ronaldinho.

I'd rather have a real legend than some scrub with exaggerated stats. I mean obviously it's different for Messi, Ronaldo etc, but having TOTS Ashley Young or Matic over true legends, nah :|

I suppose it depends if you want to win every possible WL game. I don't really give a toss about it so have that luxury of just having players I actually want.

Yea i'm kinda in the same boat as you. On the plus side Ronaldinho 91 still plays better then most tots from what i have seen and read about the tots cards.

Maybe i will just buy a few more legend cards.

How do you rate roberto carlos? I love his in-game. Bombs up and down the flank and has an incredible shot!
  • mjweatherup
    713 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’d sell the front 3. Change to 443. Cr7, baby r9, bale
  • Ledesale
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe a better defense, Ramos instead of Giménez?
  • L1vingl1fe
    3280 posts National Call-Up

Best CAM in the game

• SSL14
    Ledesale wrote: »
    Ledesale wrote: »

What coins i have left (850k including my trade pile), i was hoping to snipe a tots griezmann to have a deadly attack if he can drop a little bit more lower then the 950k mark
  • Braza03
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I find he is better at ST. I hear ADP is more influential as a CAM anyway.
  • SSL14
    Braza03 wrote: »
    I find he is better at ST. I hear ADP is more influential as a CAM anyway.

Funny you say that. I felt ADP is wasted at cam, his positional awareness and composure are far more game changing as a striker. He's deadly for me up top.