Sonaldo VS Firmino VS Aguero VS Griezmann

Nervous_Nick
7202 posts League Winner
edited May 2018
Last piece of the puzzle for my team...2nd striker for 4312 or 4222 (R96 is the other one).

Tots Griezmann = i packed him....his speed and dribbling are amazing, but he missed quite a few chances in WL because of the 3*WF.
Tots Firmino = great runs, lethal in the box....but sometimes he becomes a bit of a ghost and he's not where I expect him to be.
Tots Aguero = I used his NIF a lot at the beginning of Fifa18....still haven't tried his tots card....very expensive...is it worth an extra million over Firmino ?
Tots Sonaldo = Haven't tried him yet....I loved his 2POTM card last year. 5*WF is really important in the game.

Of course Tots CR7 would be the perfect choice...but I'm a couple of millions short...

What do I do ?

Comments

• shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Sonaldo ofc, can't miss with him. Also, i've packed TOTS Eriksen, and never ever used him before bcs of his strength, now he is next to R96 with hunter chem and he is crazy for me. Prime Dinho left, TOTS Sterling right.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7202 posts League Winner
    tots Eriksen was my favourite card in fifa17....too bad they downgraded him in fifa18...
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    I packed TOTS Griez, but I have the 92 SBC, they are the same card man, zero difference. Left is a wand, right is pony.

My advice is the ST 96 Ronaldo - 1.6 million. Bargain. That card won’t be much different to the 99 imo.
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    I've only tried TOTS Aguero out of all those mentioned and he's very, very good. After my first 10 WL games I actually wasn't impressed with him at all. I'd previously used his NIF, but for the last 3 months I've been playing with NIF CR7 and TOTY De Bruyne. These two are so clinical in front of goal, and I'd find I was hitting the same shots with TOTS Aguero and missing. They have the same finishing and shot power, but I think it's the different body types and the way they set themselves up before taking the shot. Now that I've adjusted to Aguero, he's become just as lethal as those other two.

Having said all that, have you considered an IF CR7? I've not used a better card than NIF CR7 this year. As mentioned, TOTY De Bruyne and now TOTS Aguero might be his equal, but nobody better. The 96 striker version is about the same price as TOTS Aguero.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7202 posts League Winner
    Forgot to mention Toty KDB is my CAM....and probably my favourite card this year.
    I guess I will try 96 CR7 and Sonaldo...thanks guys.

• OZero
    7615 posts League Winner
    If you have more than enough coins, Aguero.
    If you have limited, Son.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    KDB is better than all in that position . 45 goals in 24 games . He is immense
  • Kman
    4309 posts National Call-Up
    Son. 30 games 66 goals 54 assists...
  • watford110
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sonaldo hands down. Never had him on more than 7 chem but he's simply outrageous.

Should call him FinesSonaldo, more appropriate. Trumps Larrsson and Del Piero for the edge of the box finesse shot, driven or otherwise, either foot.

What I learnt very quick was as soon as you get even half a yards space anywhere in the box, or around the box to just shoot. It will either go in, or go in off the bar.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    watford110 wrote: »

Should call him FinesSonaldo

Why? Does he never pay for a parking ticket?
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Aguero
  • I have tots Aguero and also used cr7's nif, 95 st and 96 st card. That Aguero card is really good and there is a reason why he is that expensive, but CR7 is on another level
  • watford110
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Despite being such a poor joke, for some reason that made me giggle. So well done!
  • TheTormentor07
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Son is ridiculous, play him next to 88 Kane, and he's lethal, sure his H/H is slightly annoying sometimes but his pace and dribbling make up for it, probably the best card i've had the pleasure of using so far.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Firmino doesn't get any credit here? Phenomenal card. Even for me as a lone striker, where people'd normally use him as a CAM or with another striker. He's forming a great tandem with TOTS Hamsik, who is growing to be my favorite midfielder this year.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Despite being such a poor joke, for some reason that made me giggle. So well done!

I won’t give up the day job lol.
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    97 neymar with finisher or sonaldo if u dont like cr7
  • Zdarlightt
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can vouch for both TOTS KDB and TOTS Firmino. <3