Easy FUT improvement for FIFA19

Hey

So I have an idea for an improvement that I would love to see in FUT:

Currently we can see the stats of players in our club. I would like to be able to see the stats of ALL players who I have ever owned.

To take it a step furthur, I would also love to be able to filter these stats by game mode & player version.

It would massively add to my enjoyment of the game, and I know others who feel the same way. Even better (from EAs perspective); it would be very easy to implement (i think), and would have no negative effect on people's motivation to buy coins.

To give an example; if I have played 100+ games with a player, it really pains me to sell him when it comes time to upgrade, as I will lose all his stats. I will of course sell him in the end, but I definitely feel loss. If I could sell the player yet retain his stats, I would be far more likely to sell and buy players. Then if I re-bought the player, he could pick up where he left off.

This would be the number one feature I would ask for in FIFA19.

Comments

• selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Hey

Currently we can see the stats of players in our club. I would like to be able to see the stats of ALL players who I have ever owned.

To take it a step furthur, I would also love to be able to filter these stats by game mode & player version.

It would massively add to my enjoyment of the game, and I know others who feel the same way. Even better (from EAs perspective); it would be very easy to implement (i think), and would have no negative effect on people's motivation to buy coins.

To give an example; if I have played 100+ games with a player, it really pains me to sell him when it comes time to upgrade, as I will lose all his stats. I will of course sell him in the end, but I definitely feel loss. If I could sell the player yet retain his stats, I would be far more likely to sell and buy players. Then if I re-bought the player, he could pick up where he left off.

The number 1 feature I want in FIFA 19 is consistent gameplay, what you mentioned seems very superficial and pointless if the gameplay continues like this
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    we all want more stats, custimization , objectives , rewards , tourns everything to make it more in depth but 1st of all they need to completely re adress gameplay , wl and thd matchmaking system imo
  • selb wrote: »
    Hey

The number 1 feature I want in FIFA 19 is consistent gameplay, what you mentioned seems very superficial and pointless if the gameplay continues like this

Yea but 'better gameplay' as a request is a big thing to ask for. My request is something small, specific, and fairly achievable. I'll leave asking for 'better gameplay' to others.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    selb wrote: »
    Hey

Yea but 'better gameplay' as a request is a big thing to ask for. My request is something small, specific, and fairly achievable. I'll leave asking for 'better gameplay' to others.

I'd rather they worked on the gameplay rather than having people working on superficial things like this
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would love to see a tab that separates normal cards to rare cards as sometimes scrolling through companion app takes ages.
  • That
    Ha88san wrote: »
    I would love to see a tab that separates normal cards to rare cards as sometimes scrolling through companion app takes ages.

Good shout, agree with that.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Make gameplay better. Then focus on the small issues.
  • AFC_95 wrote: »

Yea... again, sometimes there is no harm in fixing small things while you work on bigger problems in the background.

You only have to follow this forum for awhile before you realise the 'gameplay issues' are not as obviously clear cut as everyone makes out they are. Ie a 'gameplay issue' to one man is crap defending to another. And a complained about 'gameplay issue' might really be the effect of random chance within the game, kinda like real football even...
  • PiffyG
    54 posts Park Captain
    SEARCHING THE MARKET FOR PLAYERS BY RATING!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to have to scroll through 700,000 86 Willian's to find an 87!!!
  • PiffyG wrote: »
    SEARCHING THE MARKET FOR PLAYERS BY RATING!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to have to scroll through 700,000 86 Willian's to find an 87!!!

Yea thats another good one. Though part of me wonders if the lack of flexibility in market searching is to limit the ability of snipers with the fastest connection to dominate... maybe
  • PiffyG
    54 posts Park Captain
    PiffyG wrote: »

Yea thats another good one. Though part of me wonders if the lack of flexibility in market searching is to limit the ability of snipers with the fastest connection to dominate... maybe

Hmm yeah maybe, but regardless it's still so damn annoying!!!
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    PiffyG wrote: »

That annoying moment you think you have gotten the best snipe after setting your search options and then realise you just sniped the first in form card instead of second
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes more stats would be great.

I want to know what my players pass rate, overall match rating is etc. I want this for all.players that I use
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    I'd like to have the option of carrying over stats. I've bought and sold Messi countless times and I'd like those stats to be cumulative of all my messis rather than just the one I have at that time
  • madwullie wrote: »
    I'd like to have the option of carrying over stats. I've bought and sold Messi countless times and I'd like those stats to be cumulative of all my messis rather than just the one I have at that time

Yes this exactly. Sold a OTW Walker with over 200 games to afford the KDB SBC. Was so painful but had to be done. Rebought him later but it ain't the same...
  • Andyh60
    2615 posts Fans' Favourite
    FUT champs to run all week like squad battles does but with more ko tournaments for say packs, untradeable cards and yes to qualify for this. At worse to also have online squad battles and yes say 3 points for win 1 for draw and yes respective % worked out on points. I mean so much already has been better in FUT on 18 but can only get better for 19...
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    I'd actually want both.. surely with 800 million (!) in profits from the game mode (PER YEAR) this shouldn't be too much to ask for?!
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    If they change the WL up and make it somewhat like squad battles then it could be an easy winner

Can play 4 a games a day, allowed to be 1 day behind but by the end of Friday you must have played your 20 games as you get another 20 games to play over the weekend.

By keeping the games limited to 4, at max 8, a day then they can make the matchmaking much more fair by matching the 4-0's against the 4-0's, 7-12 against 7-12 etc etc

4 games a day and 10 on the weekend is more than fair if they're going to continue and insist on 40 games. I'd much prefer 30 myself
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    1 Remove all cheating
    2 All other improvements
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »
    Hey

This. I just dont get how people dont put gameplay at the top of everything. Its awful. The AI dominates the game
  • Xtc
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yea... again, sometimes there is no harm in fixing small things while you work on bigger problems in the background.

You only have to follow this forum for awhile before you realise the 'gameplay issues' are not as obviously clear cut as everyone makes out they are. Ie a 'gameplay issue' to one man is **** defending to another. And a complained about 'gameplay issue' might really be the effect of random chance within the game, kinda like real football even...

Disagree again. The problems are obvious. You have to read the forum and ignore the complaints that revolve around Im not winning. Or I just lost becasue ....

There are basic flaws in this game, some that have been there for YEARS. which is why your ..fix the small issues while doin the rest does not fly. EA dont fix the issues no matter how much time the y have because i think they cant without stating from scratch.

• Xtc wrote: »

There are basic flaws in this game, some that have been there for YEARS. which is why your ..fix the small issues while doin the rest does not fly. EA dont fix the issues no matter how much time the y have because i think they cant without stating from scratch.

Your last sentence sums it up I guess; they probably ain't gonna fix the gameplay for next year. Yet ill still be playing FIFA next year. So.... i'd like some stats upgrades thanks. At least its something.
  • Xtc wrote: »

This. I just dont get how people dont put gameplay at the top of everything. Its awful. The AI dominates the game

Gameplay is at the top of everything. But as I already said, enough other people are going on about it that its hardly as if EA is unaware of these concerns. Just cause one thing is super important doesn't mean you can't also think about other improvement.
  • Xtc
    of course you can, but its like repainting your car when it wont start and hasnt for a year
  • GeorgeGervin
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    A customizable tournament option would be sweet.
  • CFCHenri
    4610 posts National Call-Up
    FIX Goalkeepers, you don't see a trait to save a specific very common type of shot.
    And fix their stupid lame dive
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Whoever disconnects gets the loss. And whoever the other player was gets the win.