The Official Weekend League Thread

Comments

• SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    Nobody wanna play away games against me. players back out so often. I have to play all my games away, this is suk... :D
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7085 posts Big Money Move
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    Nobody wanna play away games against me. players back out so often. I have to play all my games away, this is suk... :D

You can't pick what side you are anymore? They patched that ages ago it just shows you a random side, does't actually mean anything
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner

You can't pick what side you are anymore? They patched that ages ago it just shows you a random side, does't actually mean anything

The very first screen that you are on, if you are there before your opponent, you're home.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    BenzP7 wrote: »

The very first screen that you are on, if you are there before your opponent, you're home.

Never even noticed that so clearly i never get home games
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Was 12-9 and then went 3-11. I lost 7 of those games in 90th minute. I even tried to kill the clock after the 88th minute and had a 3 minute extra time which turned into like 20 minutes. The guy tied it and then beat me in the extra time. Terrible
  • Flymi
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Changed up my team tonight try out some different players as havnt used la liga for years. Not 100% on toty modric yet but not seen any else really good to keep Suarez on chem. Try it out for my remaining games tomorrow.

Screenshot_20180513-032705.jpg
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    18-2, saturday is the worst day to play cuz of delay. dont know if i have enough time to play 20 games tomorrow.I faced all GOD-teams on saturday as well. I thought my team was good but its turnout it was just average team in the weekend league lol. U will play vs GOD-team in almost everygame in the weekend league now if u predicted elite 1. :/ plus Im tired of playing as away team as well.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Right now I won’t even play 20 games. Have played all 40 every weekend for like 3 months and I have now realised that TOTS has made the WL very boring. Strange as I thought I would like this stage of the game, but it’s just turning me off. Virtually every team is stacked and most games are a lottery.
  • number7rocky
    7512 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    It's aboulouty sickening. Start playing Sunday and the bs is to much. 14-2 to 15-5. Combination of matchmaking but rng totally going agaisnt me.

Took a fair loss. Next game go 1-0 down from the most hopeful long shot, get back onto the game only to concede from kick of. Carve him open late on back post son agaisnt the post.

Next game on the back of 2 losses still matches me against double Ronaldo, take the lead, my defenders to into sunday league, end up 2-1 down before equalizing then hit the woodwork Again he goes down over end and scores, last min carbon [email protected] copy of last game back post my player places it agaisnt the post. So hard to take. Robbed of a great start again.
    Post edited by number7rocky on
  • number7rocky
    7512 posts League Winner
    Just lol lost a 4th in a row on pens, yaaay :neutral: Tottally out of my control didn't do much wrong to lose 4 in a row but suddenly I'm hitting the woodwork every game and when that happens I know the final outcome. Won my last 3 and now 18-6. Need a break :neutral:
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was 3-0 down in the 26th min.
    3-3 at 45th min
    RQ at 5-3 in the 63rd min in my favour.
    I felt sorry for the guy but then remember the times it happened to me and it passed real quick
  • SPU004
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    No exaggeration, I've just won 1 game from 14 this morning. This mode just has the worst swings.
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Had an awful start with 1-7. Got to 9-8. Going to get to 11 and go back to seasons.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Just lost a game 3-2 in the last 10 minutes because DDG caught the ball and then two of the guys players jumped into him and knocked him to the ground he fell into the goal with the ball and it counted as a goal
  • ha032742
    42508 posts Moderator
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay
  • YaaDon
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

Ita way boring to play tbh
  • ha032742
    42508 posts Moderator
    YaaDon wrote: »
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

Lost two on the bounce to players with 1 shot on goal :/:D
  • Orison
    67592 posts Icon
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

One day I will find a way to get through heavy gameplay and still win those games on a consistent basis.

For now I'm just not good enough to fight against the game and my opponents tho :(
  • Zv1k0
    6137 posts Big Money Move
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

With Oblak in goal? Quick sell.
  • ha032742
    42508 posts Moderator
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

With Oblak in goal? Quick sell.

Worse, TOTS DDG :'(
  • YaaDon
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

One day I will find a way to get through heavy gameplay and still win those games on a consistent basis.

For now I'm just not good enough to fight against the game and my opponents tho :(

Exactly what l feel , feels like thats the main reason for me l can never even try get a t100.
    I mean motivation is also my problem at this time od the game , l stopped playing after l got 19-1 like 3 or 4 times but im sure l wouldnt get a 38 tbh , suffering delayed gameplay 90 percent of the WL games and l just cannot be bothered and im ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at delay
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

Exactly what l feel , feels like thats the main reason for me l can never even try get a t100.
    I mean motivation is also my problem at this time od the game , l stopped playing after l got 19-1 like 3 or 4 times but im sure l wouldnt get a 38 tbh , suffering delayed gameplay 90 percent of the WL games and l just cannot be bothered and im **** at delay

Lost a game like that today. I was clearly the btrer player. I was denied clear penalties, lag was crazy had a man sent of whilst being 5-5. Then ghe lag went up a notch and lost 7-5.

Dont even get me started on gullit cr7 r9 viera and tots de gea. Not only are you fighting against the opponent but the game manages to screw you over with your players contracting mls and Alzheimer's whilst they are on the pitch. Such a double whammy!
  • ha032742
    42508 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    It’s like I’ve forgotten how to play :'(

I have 15 chances which I’ve had to construct methodically but then my opponent spams driven pass, I can’t switch properly and game over :|
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Lost my first game on pens after being 4-2 up and since got up to 14-1.

Stop there I think, gameplay has been horrific this year. Roll on 19.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

I mean motivation is also my problem at this time od the game , l stopped playing after l got 19-1 like 3 or 4 times but im sure l wouldnt get a 38 tbh , suffering delayed gameplay 90 percent of the WL games and l just cannot be bothered and im **** at delay

Playing through the delay is requiring a lot of concentration and you need god team to really have the chance to go t100.

With god team, I can go 36+ consistently now but without them 32-34 is probably the most I can do.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everyone in the WL seems to have packed Lukaku and Son. I hate coming up against Son. What a phenomenal card
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    The only formation I seem to struggle against is 4-2-2-2 and I have no idea why, will always concede a goal against someone playing that formation.
  • sheckLon
    2701 posts Fans' Favourite
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    First wl in ages. Was 20-7 and still hoping for elite. 3 matches later the hope is all gone.

First playes vfbdrerhano, that was no fun. He had the best possible team in the game and eas nr 10 of the world last week and nr 15 last month. Got smashed. Anyone played him? He was very very good. Shows the gap between me and the top of the world. Thats a big gap :)

Then the next two matches i lose because of things out of my control in the last minute. First i concede a penalty because the opponent just runs into my ai defender. Second match the opponents de gea was like an octopus in goal whils my courtois couldnt save anything. Final goal in last minute was a blocked shot which fell in the path of the opponent and he shoots through the legs of my gk.

So you work hard all these matches and then this is just bad luck which is in my case the difference between gold 1 and elite 3.

So after packing tots suarez past night in the premium sbc i decided to change my and join the Gullit Gang. Did the sbc with a lot of untradables and the packed epl tots. Formed the following team for the remaining 10 games.

2ap6ol.png

That decision paid off! Won 9 in a row to clinch elite! Gullit and tots Saul are the the stars. Eriksen the playmaker and benatia and de ligt are rock solid. Best duo ive played with :)

Messi is pretty useless at striker in this delay.
  • YaaDon
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Heavyyyyyy gameplay

Playing through the delay is requiring a lot of concentration and you need god team to really have the chance to go t100.

With god team, I can go 36+ consistently now but without them 32-34 is probably the most I can do.

Yeah sums it up more or less
    l just dont enjoy when its delayed even if l win sometimes , losing motivation as well
  • freakjas
    13187 posts Has That Special Something
    Literally every squad I face has this tots Davies as left back :D
    15-12 rn