Packed S.Roberto TOTS twice untradeable

voisa
132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So what should I do with the 2nd one?
options are:

1. wait for tots for tomorrow and put him in, although I have other tots to put in(alisson, valeri)
2. put him in the zaha sbc for a 50k tradeable pack and an almost free zaha which i will only use as a super sub

I really can't decide. maybe u guys have other ideas. thanks

Comments

• Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    just play them both, one as right back and one as left back
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed untradeable Casrmiro twice today, im putting him in tomorrows sbc.
  • Laker62
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed 3 tots today. I packed Sergio Ramos first then rodrigo twice in a row. I think it’s rigged for sure. Submitted into Vieira sbc but still annoying
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    how many of the upgrade packs do you guys do... im yet to pack one from the upgrades
  • voisa
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I packed 3 tots today. I packed Sergio Ramos first then rodrigo twice in a row. I think it’s rigged for sure. Submitted into Vieira sbc but still annoying

i don't want to do any icon rhis late in the game thats why I was thinking at those options. I know that it's annoying, when you see the blue flare and then you see that it's the same player. I also packed a lot of 83s but the same ones, lopez, gameiro, vitolo and rulli. i had to discard them
    fauxylar wrote: »
    how many of the upgrade packs do you guys do... im yet to pack one from the upgrades

i did 30 give or take
  • L1vingl1fe
    4083 posts National Call-Up
    Got tots ter Stegen in my second pack after reading this
  • Denz
    2850 posts Fans' Favourite
    Use them both, one for Zaha and one for the tots sbc. Make room for another Roberto.
  • voisa
    Denz wrote: »
    Use them both, one for Zaha and one for the tots sbc. Make room for another Roberto.

I forgot to mention that i have a la liga squad and Sergi fits perfectly so i'll use one