Alnem Gaming Thread (YouTube)

AlecW95
166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey, I'm going to be posting all my material on this thread from now on, so I can keep all my videos in one place!

I primarily produce videos on in-depth player reviews, WL Rewards, Pack Openings, Fifa Tutorials & More!

As cringy as it sounds.. be sure to subscribe if you enjoy my content!

*SOCIAL MEDIA*

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlandEm13
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alnemgaming

Comments

• AlecW95
    The most popular formation in Fifa 18 this year! Here's what your custom tactics should be (in my opinion)!

• mdizzl3
    12411 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm surprised this sort of thing is allowed on here!

All the best with the channel though mate!
  • AlecW95
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I'm surprised this sort of thing is allowed on here!

All the best with the channel though mate!

Thanks man, yeah it's all within the T&C and I've spoken to a moderator about it

• Fab
    17884 posts World Class
    Good luck!
  • AlecW95
    Just got back from my 3 week inter-railing trip, visiting the likes of Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague & Budapest.

I've started (like most YouTubers) an online Road to Glory Series for the Fifa 18 World Cup Mode. You can check out my first video below! :smiley:

• AlecW95
    Packing a 94 Rated TOTS in the guaranteed TOTS Pack!

• AlecW95
    This formation is the most popular formation in the Fifa 18 World Cup Ultimate Team mode!

This video will explain what your custom tactics should be in order to give you the best chance of winning the World Cup!

• AlecW95

Predicting the World Cup, inc Who we think will win; Which team wins each group; The Golden Boot Winner as well as predicting how far England will actually get!

• AlecW95

Discussing the major talking points from the first week of the World Cup, as well as analyzing & predicting the remaining fixtures!

• mdizzl3
    Are you getting many views? Not a lot of comments on here
  • AlecW95

Next to nothing mate :/

I've been told by a moderator to keep all my YouTube posts to one thread, & ever since nobody has really been intersted

• mdizzl3
    AlecW95 wrote: »

Next to nothing mate :/

I've been told by a moderator to keep all my YouTube posts to one thread, & ever since nobody has really been intersted

Try and include the community in your videos somehow
  • AlecW95
    These custom tactics & player instructions can be used with any wide-variant formation in FUT 18.

This video will explain what your custom tactics should be when playing a wide-formation!

(Would be great if you could subscribe if you're new! :D

• AlecW95
    Predicting who I think will lift the 2018-19 Trophy, as well as the Golden Boot, Player/Young Player of the year awards!

Drop a sub if you're new!

• mdizzl3
    How's the channel going? Your making a lot of noise but not much of a response on here so far
  • AlecW95
    How's the channel going? Your making a lot of noise but not much of a response on here so far

100 Subs in a week mate, so slowly going up in the YouTube world. Life becomes so much easier at 1k subscribers though haha
  • AlecW95