Tots mahrez

Macca77
1787 posts Fans' Favourite
Bought him to replace my salah. Thought he’d be better woth 4* skills and 5* wf. How wrong was I? Any advice on using him before I sell him and get salah back

Comments

• Pass_And_Move
    73 posts Park Captain
    Not accusing you of doing so but dont try to sprint with him. He has great acceleration out of skill moves, also excels in passing, makes great runs, and has a messi-ish finesse shot. If you’re going for the OP run and low driven he isnt the player for you. Patience is key my friend
  • Macca77
    Cheers mate. Will try harder with him.
  • Dec_Bur
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    He's good for me playing RF, acceleration is good and finesse shots from edge of box are great
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Where are you playing him? He's incredible for me at CAM or LM, both in a 4231.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Tots sterling is much better
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is amazing for me.
  • forearms
    5705 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Id have to agree. I'm actually subbing on TOTS Mahrez if I'm chasing. Otherwise I don't really bring him on.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    forearms wrote: »

Id have to agree. I'm actually subbing on TOTS Mahrez if I'm chasing. Otherwise I don't really bring him on.

What position you guys playing him in?
    Rw/rf mahrez is lethal.
  • forearms
    5705 posts Big Money Move
    Tried him at CAM and at RM/CM. No forward winger in the formations I play. I cant get on with the 4-3-2-1. Besides that, He wouldn't play there over TOTS Sterling. Sterling has been too much of a game changer.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Listened to the FUT Weekly podcast and they were talking about him also... ChuBoi doesn't like him but said he is very useful if you are a good skiller and like to play a little slower.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried him at CAM and at RM/CM. No forward winger in the formations I play. I cant get on with the 4-3-2-1. Besides that, He wouldn't play there over TOTS Sterling. Sterling has been too much of a game changer.

Yup exactly this,ahrez is a fitness team or sub player for me. Mine is untradeable obviously...
  • Endlesswar1985
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mahrez is much more fun to play with then sterling imho. Hes really good at CAM or wide CAM in 4231. I didnt like him as striker tho
  • Tennster10
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play him as RM in 4411 and he’s is great. Passing crossing finishing.
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up

Yup exactly this,ahrez is a fitness team or sub player for me. Mine is untradeable obviously...

Same for me. Usually bring him on in 2nd half if chasing a game and lcam and is good there but that’s about it. Great finesse shot tho
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional

Sterling had absolutely ripped me a new one the times I've played against him. I can't tackle him. Thinking about picking him up.

• Laker62
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gorilla said the only bpl tots cards worth it are azpilcieta, walker, and Mahrez. I’ve never used him though. Nepenthez said a couple months back sif Mahrez was one of his favorite cards
  • OZero
    7475 posts League Winner
    Sterling is better at thrashing weak opponents. Mahrez shines when you need attacking options against strong opponents. That's why pros always prefer Mahrez over Sterling
  • Macca77
    Think I’ve struggled with him as he’s playing rm in 41212 wide. I much prefer salah out there. I played mahrez as a cam when I switched to 4231 and he played miles better there.

I’ve sold him now and bought salah back and my team feels so much more balanced now. I bought mane aswell and he’s still in test mode as he’s struggling to make an impact at the minute. Some good moments but not enough. Going to try a few different chem styles on him like I did with mahrez see how I do before he gets potted. If he goes then I may look at Sane’s tots card.

This weekend league seems to have been like a trial for lots of new players. Not ideal really. Only player I bought and I actually love and has made a massive improvement to my team is Kane’s tots card. Damn he’s good.

Bought matic, didn’t like him. Very good at tackling but you have to be precise and make sure you make that tackle or interception 1st time because if you miss he ain’t turning round and getting a 2nd chance cos he turns like a tank lol.

Vertonghen was very good but his work rates proved costly for me making the opening games of this weekend league far to open.

Otamendi is still in the side, I like him. Next to Bailey he’s so aggressive and I like him. Son aswell playin as striker next to Kane is still doing the business for me. These was my 2 free pulls from the sbcs.