Opinion on TOTS De Bruyne?

Kyranst
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
I’m considering buying him, anybody used him? If so what’s he like and is he worth the money.
Many thanks.

Comments

• Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional
    I got him untradable and he is amazing bro im using him as cam took dinhos prime place ,he long shots best so far in this year passing is amazing ,i have engine on him i think i will try hunter or hawk tho just curious but yea he is worth the money i think he is around 900? He will drop to 700 or less tho so get him there
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    If you want a CAM, use TOTS Firminho. He is freaking incredible at CAM/CF/ST.
  • Kyranst
    Thejuves wrote: »
    I got him untradable and he is amazing bro im using him as cam took dinhos prime place ,he long shots best so far in this year passing is amazing ,i have engine on him i think i will try hunter or hawk tho just curious but yea he is worth the money i think he is around 900? He will drop to 700 or less tho so get him there

Cheers man he looks insane, I’m probably going to buy him now and give him a whirl in champs.
    If you want a CAM, use TOTS Firminho. He is freaking incredible at CAM/CF/ST.

He also looks very good but it’s De Bruynes 5* WF which makes me want to use De Bruyne over Firmino.
    If De Bruyne isn’t good I’ll be sure to try Firmino next, cheers dude.

• Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Got him untradeable and he is the best player I have EVER used on UT. As a founder that is some statement. Playing him CF in a4411 and he has 29 goals in 14 games.

He Shoots he scores.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I have TOTS Firmino also and even though I loved the PTG version , I am not wowed by the TOTS like I am KDB.
  • Kyranst
    Toonleew wrote: »
    Got him untradeable and he is the best player I have EVER used on UT. As a founder that is some statement. Playing him CF in a4411 and he has 29 goals in 14 games.

He Shoots he scores.

He’s absolutely amazing played 7 games and he’s got 15 goals and 6 assists all from weekend league.
    I honestly haven’t had this much fun with a player since FUT 14 TOTS Suarez. Everything he does is just magical.
    If anyone can afford TOTS De Bruyne then you gotta try him, worth every single penny.
  • Sumitro
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got his SBC Version. Not much difference I suppose?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    f'ing amazing, play him either cf or cam position
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    I know they're not identical, but they're pretty damn close, and TOTY De Bruyne is amazing. I've bought CR7, TOTY De Bruyne, 88 Vieira, 90 Gullit and TOTS Aguero all for around the same price, and TOTY KDB and CR7 are by far the biggest game changers out of that group for me, and seem about equal. It's the long shots. TOTS Aguero has pretty much the same stats for long shots and shot power, but he just doesn't seem to set himself right before taking the shot. Sometimes they fly in, but they get blocked more. With KDB they almost always go in!
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s good but fall too easily. No way those he play to that strength in his stat
  • poiuz88i
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018
    they are similar
    Firmino is better in the air
    but KDB has the 5 stars WF which is more important for a CAM in my opinion
    In addition, 99 long shot with 98 shot power is insane
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is the TOTS version a lot better than the SBC one?
  • Lackosweat
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    silas1980 wrote: »
    Is the TOTS version a lot better than the SBC one?

Yes.
  • SPAMPEBS
    4195 posts National Call-Up
    Absolutely brilliant. Was using his 94 for ages but then got his tots in the untradeable tots sbc. He's substantially better than his sbc card.