FUT 18 TOTS Thread *ULTIMATE TOTS HYPE*

Comments

• ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    @Orison @WFCBagnall score 2 with your mls players and then do the draft glitch :joy:

@WFCBagnall is not allowed anymore :trollface:
  • hoban95
    68616 posts Icon
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I hate the fifa community. I go into seasons and match a guy with a full prime icon team with 2 mls players, instead of just letting each other score 2 goals, he tries his heart out to stop me scoring and then manages 2 with his mls and subs them off and proceeds to try everything in his power to stop me scoring. People are honestly **** pathetic.

What division are you in? @Dan is Clutch

Wanna see if we can match up and score the goals? :joy:

3, can't be bothered anymore. Isn't worth the hassle. Congrats on ruining something else EA.

Fairs

I'm fuming about this. It means i'm not going to be able to do a BBVA SBC now on Sunday as i'll save my last tots for the Serie A one. I'm not going to pay 60k for a TOTS to stick in and potentially get a player i don't want.
  • Orison
    73895 posts Icon
    Orison wrote: »
    @hoban95 matching up 10x next week? ;)

As long as i don't need to score a header i'm good :joy:

@hoban95 I think the draft glitch works in seasons so if we match up one of us can always end the game after each of us scored his 2 goals. The person leading would get the win, the other person won't get a loss.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Moiizer wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I'll take a Casemiro on Sunday

As long as i can have Saul

Fine but only if I can have Messi, and then Suarez in the next
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Does it have to be online seasons?

❤️❤️❤️❤️ that
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Rutta wrote: »
    I hate the fifa community. I go into seasons and match a guy with a full prime icon team with 2 mls players, instead of just letting each other score 2 goals, he tries his heart out to stop me scoring and then manages 2 with his mls and subs them off and proceeds to try everything in his power to stop me scoring. People are honestly **** pathetic.

Lol sounds awful

This stuff is so embarrassing.

Or in a similar trap, I’ll slam offside trap to clearly let the guy score. Maybe even 2 goals in a row. Then no reciprocation. So silly

But then you’ll come across a “normal” person playing fifa and it’ll work out.

Problem is now you need 10 “normal” people @MikeyP_FC ! :joy:
  • hoban95
    68616 posts Icon
    @hoban95 matching up 10x next week? ;)

As long as i don't need to score a header i'm good :joy:

@hoban95 I think the draft glitch works in seasons so if we match up one of us can always end the game after each of us scored his 2 goals. The person leading would get the win, the other person won't get a loss.

I'd be game for that.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain

Lol sounds awful

It's almost as if he was playing seasons competitively. The humanity.
    Have a word with yourself pal
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    Think i am just gonna play and see what happens. Ibra, 92 Kaka, SBC Goivinco and Birtday Schweinsteiger should manage just fine.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Suarez 2.1 m current bid . @M98H :D
  • M98H
    14311 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Suarez owners are stingy ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • Dan is Clutch
    35422 posts World Cup Winner

What division are you in? @Dan is Clutch

Wanna see if we can match up and score the goals? :joy:

3, can't be bothered anymore. Isn't worth the hassle. Congrats on ruining something else EA.

Fairs

I'm fuming about this. It means i'm not going to be able to do a BBVA SBC now on Sunday as i'll save my last tots for the Serie A one. I'm not going to pay 60k for a TOTS to stick in and potentially get a player i don't want.

I'll just throw Pope in.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Can’t see myself doing the weekly objective as I don’t want to play FIFA, so looks like TOTS Malcom is getting rinsed
  • Moiizer
    15196 posts World Class
    At least Seasons is easier to match people from forums.
  • M98H
    2.5 are they having a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ laugh?
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Do online friendlies work?
  • Dan is Clutch
    35422 posts World Cup Winner
    So them not giving us the La Liga upgrades today made me think, what if they were always planning to release the upgrade sbc's but had them scheduled for the Tuesday we got them and just used this whole thing to make it look like they were actually listening to what the community wanted? :joy:
  • M98H
    edited May 2018
    @Agent VZ 2.8 :joy:
    Only 1 mill out of the prediction boys
  • Ozz
    7895 posts League Winner
    We each scored our two goals and I put the controller down but this lad just keeps scoring and celebrating, guess he wants to get his player stats up :D
  • Agent VZ
    M98H wrote: »
    @Agent VZ 2.8 :joy:
    Only 1 mill out of the prediction boys

He’s never sold anywhere close to Aguero since he joined barca.. Hope he falls though.. :D
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    TOTS Kroos isn't meta but for some reason I want to try him. Looks like a good RCM :lol:
  • Agent VZ
    Just went for 3 m. @M98H :D
  • M98H
    edited May 2018
    3 mill
    That's disgusting
    Not a chance im paying over 2 considering his 95 is below 600k ffs
  • Orison
    73895 posts Icon
    Can't believe someone bought Griez for 1.76. Bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Rb10119
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Nep packed Messi lol
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    These prices are a joke.
  • JBC03FC
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    Going to try my luck in seasons with this 3-4-1-2

dinho - sbc ibra
    eoe kaka
    emotm ocampos - vieira - pirlo - futmas alessandrini
    gonzales-pirez - blanc - opara
    howard

should be a laugh.
  • M98H
    2.7 for Messi? 300k less than what a Suarez sold for? K then
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Lol sounds awful

It's almost as if he was playing seasons competitively. The humanity.
    Have a word with yourself pal

Top input. Appreciate it
  • M98H
    2.7 bin for Suarez
    2 absolute morons bidding on the other one @Agent VZ