WL rewards

Zhyquron
2100 posts Fans' Favourite
Since it's the first week with TOTS packs, why not make a thread. Post your pulls here! Hype hype hype.

Comments

• DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finished elite 3 got Son and Jota saving the jumbo player packs.

I always thought it was 3 players in the pack and I swear last year it would of only been current TOTS players!?

Got lucky still with son so I'm happy
  • Zhyquron

I always thought it was 3 players in the pack and I swear last year it would of only been current TOTS players!?

Nice pull! Yeah this year it's different. Pulled Oblak + Son + 4 EFL players myself so that's a nice 1M profit. B)
  • number7rocky
    7512 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    Got pique, I'll take it I guess. Thought I was getting 2 pl players though on Sunday after getting 31 wins. So disappointed when I saw they nerfed rewards. Got 81 rated Henderson as other player...

Jonas in the 100k and a few 83's. Expected
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Jumbo rare 1 - Allan 81 player in a 100k is savagery
    Jumbo rare 2 Bauman
    Also and a saved jumbo rare players from last week Bergius IF the board
    TOTS pack - Otamendi.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

Nice man, wasn’t a huge fan of Son, but great pull.
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    2 100k packs all discarded. fk my luck... will save my elite 1 tots packs for tomorrow with la liga in packs.
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Got dupe walker in elite 2. Not gonna complain!
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Eriksen and Mulgrew. Could've been better, could've been worse, oh well.
  • Zhyquron
    3NG wrote: »
    Eriksen and Mulgrew. Could've been better, could've been worse, oh well.

For a two player pack that's an amazing pull.
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have a decent number of quality packs (9) saved up for La Liga tots that I’ll open when that is released tomorrow
  • YaaDon
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Felt pretty bad for didnt play all games first but after l saw most of people's rewards l felt better :joy:
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zhyquron wrote: »

Nice pull! Yeah this year it's different. Pulled Oblak + Son + 4 EFL players myself so that's a nice 1M profit. B)

Not bad pulls yourself ! And you must have had a good weekend league to get those rewards nice one!
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Thanks I've not tried him this FIFA but last year he was unbelievable . I'm going to try him tonight then sell because he doesn't really fit into my team . I've finally had a chance to play WL lately and finally have some coins from rewards to try some icons.
  • Zhyquron
    Zhyquron wrote: »

Not bad pulls yourself ! And you must have had a good weekend league to get those rewards nice one!
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Thanks I've not tried him this FIFA but last year he was unbelievable . I'm going to try him tonight then sell because he doesn't really fit into my team . I've finally had a chance to play WL lately and finally have some coins from rewards to try some icons.

39-1 so can't complain. Thanks!
  • number7rocky
    7512 posts League Winner
    Lol just watched elite 3 rewards with 81 Henderson and some 78 rated tots from the 2tots packs :joy: Feeling pretty great full for pique now :joy: