Bday Rooney, SBC Henderson, or RB Milner?

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
To complete this Squad.

2ahsiuw.png

Comments

• ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone but Pope. IF Joe Hart. Also Milner
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rooney 100%
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice team to by the way but I would get stones CB and move walker to RB and young to lb. Stones is actually good
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    SBC Henderson, you need someone how actually know how to defend.
  • Ghazano
    edited May 2018
    So far 1 vote for each. Rooney is the attacking option, Milner in the middle, and Henderson the defensive one.

Might be a little concerning that the only one in there with high defensive workrates is Vardy lol.
  • Ghazano
    ThommyAre wrote: »
    Anyone but Pope. IF Joe Hart. Also Milner

Is Pope really that bad? Too bad he didn't get the saves with feet trait.
  • Ghazano
    edited May 2018
    Nice team to by the way but I would get stones CB and move walker to RB and young to lb. Stones is actually good

I tried Stones when he first came out and conceded a lot, but maybe it was just me. I couldn't see him being much better for me at this stage of the game with everyone having TOTS and Icon strikers.

The defence is a bit makeshift, I was really annoyed when they didn't do a TOTS Tarkovski card even though he's on the shortlist for POTS. He would have completed this team.

I'll see how this works for a few games, Young is right footed, and Bryan is left footed, as well as Sessengon. Walker is barely big enough to be a CB with not so great workrates. Would be more suited to a 3 atb.

If it doesn't work out then yeah it's either Stones, or the Moore SBC.