Show me your teams after the EPL TOTS SBC

2

Comments

  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    BL86 wrote: »
    I’m undecided which line up to use, the attacking additional option of Mane or the extra meat in the midfield with SMS..

    Also sold 89 Blanc to fund buying Son, so this defence is OP and will do the job until I rebuy him!

    46_B8_F6_DB_683_E_4_D32_9185_87_F2650_FB62_C.jpg
    A17_DE0_A9_2_AB0_4093_A854_B09_B654_E9_E9_F.jpg

    wat manager is that?
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Shehraj wrote: »
    BL86 wrote: »
    I’m undecided which line up to use, the attacking additional option of Mane or the extra meat in the midfield with SMS..

    Also sold 89 Blanc to fund buying Son, so this defence is OP and will do the job until I rebuy him!

    46_B8_F6_DB_683_E_4_D32_9185_87_F2650_FB62_C.jpg
    A17_DE0_A9_2_AB0_4093_A854_B09_B654_E9_E9_F.jpg

    wat manager is that?

    Only the GREATEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME.

    He’s also the hYPE Train Conductor™.
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    BL86 wrote: »
    I’m undecided which line up to use, the attacking additional option of Mane or the extra meat in the midfield with SMS..

    Also sold 89 Blanc to fund buying Son, so this defence is OP and will do the job until I rebuy him!

    46_B8_F6_DB_683_E_4_D32_9185_87_F2650_FB62_C.jpg
    A17_DE0_A9_2_AB0_4093_A854_B09_B654_E9_E9_F.jpg

    wat manager is that?

    Only the GREATEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME.

    He’s also the hYPE Train Conductor™.

    I NEED ZE NAME
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Shehraj wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    BL86 wrote: »
    I’m undecided which line up to use, the attacking additional option of Mane or the extra meat in the midfield with SMS..

    Also sold 89 Blanc to fund buying Son, so this defence is OP and will do the job until I rebuy him!

    46_B8_F6_DB_683_E_4_D32_9185_87_F2650_FB62_C.jpg
    A17_DE0_A9_2_AB0_4093_A854_B09_B654_E9_E9_F.jpg

    wat manager is that?

    Only the GREATEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME.

    He’s also the hYPE Train Conductor™.

    I NEED ZE NAME

    Peyras
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    295474_C9-_B5_CC-4_E16-9350-_DFD6_B8_C0_F8_D2.jpg


    The is mine, it sure who to but next tho, was thinking of either tots mane, tots vardy or prime overmars?
  • Heshyooo
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Screenshot_20180509_012238_Companion.jpg



    I think this team is gonna be my end game team
  • Byrnzie28
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    e75520698709097f37871fdb863beb7f.jpg
    4e45320813d639e7d483617b01166008.jpg

    I have the exact same full Liverpool team but love how you refuse to have Lovren

    I have his IF card, but I packed Vertonghen in the guaranteed EPL TOTS SBC and Vertonghen is a much better defender, in this game, and in real life.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Should I keep Blanc 85 in the middle and not get fernandinho or should I upgrade Walker to tots Walker?

    Screenshot_20180509-191637.png
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Should I keep Blanc 85 in the middle and not get fernandinho or should I upgrade Walker to tots Walker?

    Screenshot_20180509-191637.png

    Get matic, put a hunter on him and have him as your cam. He’s a beast ;)
  • Diggy
    15446 posts World Class
    These TOTS make good SBC fodder for better cards

    8973696446a44867bca18cd476a48ad9.png
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Macca77 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Should I keep Blanc 85 in the middle and not get fernandinho or should I upgrade Walker to tots Walker?

    Screenshot_20180509-191637.png

    Get matic, put a hunter on him and have him as your cam. He’s a beast ;)

    @Macca77 I have Matic as my CAM in my third team. Confirmed beast.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Diggy wrote: »
    These TOTS make good SBC fodder for better cards

    8973696446a44867bca18cd476a48ad9.png

    Damn B)

    Show us your bench!
  • Diggy
    15446 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    These TOTS make good SBC fodder for better cards

    8973696446a44867bca18cd476a48ad9.png

    Damn B)

    Show us your bench!

    It’s all Reading FC & ex Reading players nothing special Futnas Antonio is the best card
  • Cenzo180
    729 posts Professional
    Definitely one of the poorer teams on here :D

    C8_A4_FA28-9_EA2-42_CC-960_E-_C614_D91_CED45.png
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »
    These TOTS make good SBC fodder for better cards

    8973696446a44867bca18cd476a48ad9.png

    Good on ya, quality team that!
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Firmino/Mahrez/Young untradeable

    d916bf3b98a527ee7d9b527f31fe525d.png
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    3NG wrote: »
    Firmino/Mahrez/Young untradeable

    d916bf3b98a527ee7d9b527f31fe525d.png

    Can you message me what time you play WL so I can go outside or something instead :sunglasses:
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    BL86 wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    Firmino/Mahrez/Young untradeable

    d916bf3b98a527ee7d9b527f31fe525d.png

    Can you message me what time you play WL so I can go outside or something instead :sunglasses:

    ;)
  • Byrnzie28
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »
    These TOTS make good SBC fodder for better cards

    8973696446a44867bca18cd476a48ad9.png

    Yashin is bloody awful mate.
Sign In or Register to comment.