Fitness Vs. Fitness Teams

Anythingadam142
310 posts Sunday League Hero
Just wondering, what does everybody do this year for applying fitness vs. a fitness team?

I always used to have two teams in previous years, this is the first year I've not had a fitness team till now.

Now I've got so many good untradeable cards I might make one - those who have one, where do you use it?

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I don’t have a fitness team. It’s not 16.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Rather just buy a squad fitness. Basically makes you earn coins only every other game if that but rather that than play with a trash team.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26087 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2018
    I’ve had one team for the last 3 years.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    I run a fitness team

Mostly if I fancy a few SB games and one in 3 games in WL.
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    I got fed up of buying fitness cards so I rotate 3 teams which are made with of a total of 18 players. No player ever plays more than 2 games in a row.
  • Anythingadam142
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skybluestu wrote: »
    I got fed up of buying fitness cards so I rotate 3 teams which are made with of a total of 18 players. No player ever plays more than 2 games in a row.

Interesting idea ... I might have to steal that idea as I've got about 18-20 players I want to use.

Interesting to hear everyone elses thoughts.

I thought most people played with one team this year and it shows by the responses.

• Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Skybluestu wrote: »

Interesting idea ... I might have to steal that idea as I've got about 18-20 players I want to use.

Interesting to hear everyone elses thoughts.

I thought most people played with one team this year and it shows by the responses.

Yeah I didn't want to have a brilliant team and a rubbish fitness team, so figured I'd have my main team, and then split that main team into 2 more teams and get additional players around them. It has worked really well.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I have a squad.
    2 teams.
    Both are basically as good as each other.
    5 Icons in each, TOTS, Specials, etc.

Too many good players in FUT to restrict myself to using 1 team.

I have a bout 6 or 7 squads.
    2 main squads.
    Prem squad
    Luton/Rangers Hybrid
    MLS/+others
    2 mixed squads using untradeables or other cards I like.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Usually one team all year till tots when I have a second tots team on par with the first.. Dont think I’m gonna be close to that this year havnt made a coin since Lunar new year.
  • AFWard
    911 posts Semi-Pro
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I have a squad.
    2 teams.

2 main squads.
    Prem squad
    Luton/Rangers Hybrid
    MLS/+others

This exactly.
    I've used a fitness team since 14 and it's only ever max 1 point behind my main team.

Currently running 2 x 89 rated teams that I alternate. Only use fitness if I decide to sub.

You don't need to run one good team and one bad team.
  • RebelRob
    5414 posts Big Money Move
    I've not bothered with a fitness team since about 1 month in when I realised fitness cards were so cheap, so merged teams then. I've not really bothered with making a fitness team since but might consider making a reasonable team for sb's and one for online, but at the moment I don't plan enough games to justify benching r9 so have been using him at every opportunity.
  • Hibee
    12261 posts Has That Special Something
    I have a few teams. Not really because of fitness cards but just get so bored using the same team. But it does help not having to buy fitness cards as well.
  • Whoman
    5563 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I have a squad.
    2 teams.

2 main squads.
    Prem squad
    Luton/Rangers Hybrid
    MLS/+others

Same here. Not doing it for fitness, but for variety :) Especially if you have Icons and with EA handing us TOTS left, right and center.

Gonna have at least 2 "main" hybrids for the rest of the year and adding themed squads like a ROTW squad or a scandinavian squad. Pretty sure gonna run full-nation squads like Brazil, Spain, Germany as well over the summer :)
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    One team

Sometimes I'll just play a bunch of bronzes on beginner to get fitness back
  • MattDaddy V1
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have two teams at the moment. Simply because certain players in my first XI annoy the *insert your choice of swear word(s) here* out of me, problem is because they're untradeable or supposed meta players I feel compelled to continue to use them. Also my mates just started FIFA 18 and I think it's a little unfair using a 88 rated squad against him. My fitness squad is made up of untradeables that started in my main squad and were later replaced/upgraded.
  • Diggy
    13799 posts Has That Special Something
    Fitness they can be bought for less than 400 coins right now

just bought 35 of them for 12k

That’s less than 350 coins each
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I have been avoiding using a Fitness team so far this year in anything worthwhile like Weekend League and DKT but I have been using a fitness team for squad battles (yes - I still endure it).

I just use my fitness team for the two weakest squads I play and use my normal squad for the two harder teams each day.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Diggy wrote: »

Nice I’m gonna stock up on Friday.. Bids? @Diggy
  • Paciga45
    3663 posts National Call-Up
    One for a long time, but now have 2. With so many good and untradeable cards it would be a waste to not use them
  • VainerTube
    59 posts Park Captain
    Even with great players I get bored and need to use different ones so a fitness team is always a must for me
  • Hippyboy6
    16904 posts World Class
    2 teams, purely because I have so many untradeables & I don't like not using them. as we are getting these TOTS SBC's this year, I'm even less likely to move to one team. Some players do play in both though & use individual fitness cards every few games
  • Diggy
    13799 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »

Nice I’m gonna stock up on Friday.. Bids? @Diggy

Nah sniping @Agent VZ

Just set max bin to 450 & start price 150

Don’t store them just continue searching & buying got some for 200 coins :joy:

I buy all as well bronze gold or silver