The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Premier League TOTS SBC question

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It won't let me use untradeable Gaya i packed from last week's SBC and Criscito from weeklys??

Comments

  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    What do you mean it won't let you? Are you sure you have the rating?
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    funkychill wrote: »
    It won't let me use untradeable Gaya i packed from last week's SBC and Criscito from weeklys??

    Just stuck my criscito in no problems... :/
    You sure you've followed the requirements mate?
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    What do you mean it won't let you? Are you sure you have the rating?

    yup. the requirement part where it says "Team of the Season Players: Exactly 1" stays unmarked. although i have lot of concept players may that be an issue? but those 2 tots aren't concepts so i don't know what's the problem.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Are you doing it on console or web app?
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol concept
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special


    wade_7_ wrote: »
    funkychill wrote: »
    It won't let me use untradeable Gaya i packed from last week's SBC and Criscito from weeklys??

    Just stuck my criscito in no problems... :/
    You sure you've followed the requirements mate?

    https://ibb.co/fEZxG7

    this is what i mean
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Are you doing it on console or web app?

    console
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    ‘Exactly one’. And you’ve put two in mate! Take one TOTS out and it will work!
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    ‘Exactly one’. And you’ve put two in mate! Take one TOTS out and it will work!

    FFS thanks dude haha.
Sign In or Register to comment.