The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

• Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    9-7 and I’m done it’s just unplayable some much delay in every game awful weekend for me result wise and gameplay wise not a single smooth game

I'd persevere purely for monthly rewards. Gameplay has been horrendous for me today too, just been grinding through it :joy:

I’ll just try and play 24 tommorow and hope it’s better my players just turn like trucks everygame and can’t control a simple pass

It's the same for me, simple 5 yard passes are controlled as if they've just been pinged 100mph. Players also have a habit of delaying the pass JUST long enough for my opponents players to get a foot in and nick it. Annoying.

16-5 so far, 19 to play tomorrow. Usually leave ~30 for Sunday night but can't be doing with staying up until 4am to finish them this time round :lol: I'll be happy with Gold 1.
  • Nen
    8328 posts Moderator
    6-0.

Had 2 games where i scored in the first minute and they quit..
    2 games i've won in ET.
    2 with 90th min winners.

Its a proper grind out there right now, i'm not playing great, but the first 5 games usually ease you in.. Nah! haha.
    Had 3 games where i matched up with the dream base gold sides... Nope they quit from the off. Grr.

TOTS Son is stupidly good though.
  • Moiizer
    13615 posts Has That Special Something
    95 Neymar or NIF CR7? They be partnering P Henry
  • M98H
    13926 posts Has That Special Something
    Man this delay :lol:
    Seems a lot of tough players have returned for the tots rewards aswell.

• Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    Man this delay :lol:
    Seems a lot of tough players have returned for the tots rewards aswell.

It's seriously incredibly how much tougher opposition is this weekend. Maybe also less mediocre players qualified because of DKT TOTS. Qualification week, TOTS rewards. Brutal.
  • xciljw
    5085 posts Big Money Move
    Our banned forumer Snipguy is in the finals of the Tropse Masters, which could secure him a spot to the playoffs in Amsterdam :smiley:
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    Our banned forumer Snipguy is in the finals of the Tropse Masters, which could secure him a spot to the playoffs in Amsterdam :smiley:

Damn!! Thats whats up!

How you doing this wl so far @xciljw
  • xciljw
    BenzP7 wrote: »

Damn!! Thats whats up!

How you doing this wl so far @xciljw

I am only 6-0. Wanted to play more yesterday but connection did not allow me. Saturday is a no go area as usual, tomorrow is the day I need to win as many as I can and hope it does not come down to skill rating :wink:

if any of u want to watch Snipguy later, in 30 mins he is playing on stream probably. It is a best of 3 final and it starts with him being 1-0 up in games for winning the upper bracket. So he needs to win 1 game, the opponent needs to win 2.
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    @xciljw had a look at the bracket and there isn't a single xbox player I know, are they only playing PS up in the North? :D
  • Moiizer
    13615 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Literally just played the most frustrating game.

Went 3-0 down in 8 mins!!!!
    Pulled it back to 3-3 in 60th min and he subs on CR7 and Werner.
    He scores, i score, he scores, i score.
    5-5 FT
    He scores first minute of ET, i equalise last minute of ET.
    He scores with 8 mins to go, i equalise again with 4 mins to go.
    7-7 FT AET
    I win on pens 3-1 lmao

I need a beer and i dont drink.....
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can you tell me how many TOTS cards we receive if we make elite 3? In the elite pack.
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    GRobinho10 wrote: »
    Can you tell me how many TOTS cards we receive if we make elite 3? In the elite pack.

• xciljw
    Orison wrote: »
    @xciljw had a look at the bracket and there isn't a single xbox player I know, are they only playing PS up in the North? :D

haha i know, like i know a couple names, but imo he was clear favourite for this as he basically had no very well known competition (was maybe even expecting for boras & agge to just play xbox because its clear easier than ps4 bracket). Still have to win the games though, so if he wins it, GG to him, would be nice to finally meet in Amsterdam :)
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Anyone use Prime Gullit as a ST? Tempted to move hime up top for full effect lol

Think he's better CM/CDM than a striker.

This is true, but he is a beast at striker too, has that patented 'point and blast' so if he's near goal it's a goal.

Yeah he can literally play EVERYWHERE except GK but his dominance as a CM/CDM can up your game more than using him as a striker imo.

Yea completely agree, I only used him at striker for a few days to play dinho at cam and Vieira DM in 41212 wide, wasn't the same as having him involved at both ends.
  • Humma78
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    9-7 and I’m done it’s just unplayable some much delay in every game awful weekend for me result wise and gameplay wise not a single smooth game

I'd persevere purely for monthly rewards. Gameplay has been horrendous for me today too, just been grinding through it :joy:

I’ll just try and play 24 tommorow and hope it’s better my players just turn like trucks everygame and can’t control a simple pass

This plus I've been cheated out of 5 🎃🎃🎃🎃 games. Player dc leaves game and result doesn't count and my last 2nd game he pauses then my game freezes and I have to back out and take the loss. Really is a shambles and frustrating as when the game is good it's very good but these servers are an absolute disgrace. I will not buy fifa 19 until I hear lots of feedback regarding the servers.
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon

haha i know, like i know a couple names, but imo he was clear favourite for this as he basically had no very well known competition (was maybe even expecting for boras & agge to just play xbox because its clear easier than ps4 bracket). Still have to win the games though, so if he wins it, GG to him, would be nice to finally meet in Amsterdam :)

If you don't qualify for Amsterdam how many days are you allowed to attend since it's running for a whole week or something stupid like that :D
  • xciljw

If you don't qualify for Amsterdam how many days are you allowed to attend since it's running for a whole week or something stupid like that :D

Only last day, but I will make sure snip signs me up as coach or anything like that, so I can stay with him except for when he plays his games.

but yh, he just got told that its not bo3 with him 1 game advantage anymore. It is gonna be a bo2 aggregate scores.
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon

Only last day, but I will make sure snip signs me up as coach or anything like that, so I can stay with him except for when he plays his games.

but yh, he just got told that its not bo3 with him 1 game advantage anymore. It is gonna be a bo2 aggregate scores.

Gotta love last second rule changes on a licensed qualifier. In every proper eSport rule changes like that would be enough of a reason to scrap the whole tourney, Fifa is still in shambles as an eSport :D
  • M98H
    Just played a decent guy, was 12-2
    He scored 2 rebounds while I hit the post and the bar :lol:
    Manage a 4-2 RQ thankfully
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    sacking off WL to get drunk in the sun all weekend. I'd pack bot all from elite anyway
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain

Will there be coaching this time?
  • xciljw
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Will there be coaching this time?

I am not sure if there is, but yeah I am going to hang around the event for days. Seeing all familiar faces again, good chats and see some good competition. Will have Snip put me on his list of coaches etc so I can get entrance pretty much everywhere in venue.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8989 posts League Winner
    I’m tempted to play a few more as I’m dreading having to play 24 in a day
  • M98H
    Rough out there today.
    Gameplay and tough opponents has been a struggle for me.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    12-0 now, have had to grind a few games already
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    M98H wrote: »
    Rough out there today.
    Gameplay and tough opponents has been a struggle for me.

Ok so i wanted to play few games now, thanks for input, i’ll pass :smiley:
  • Arsenalfan97
    8989 posts League Winner
    Played 2 more huge mistake awful gameplay won 1 lost 1 if it wasn’t so delayed and 🎃🎃🎃🎃 I 100% wouldn’t have lost that game so many times I gave the ball away purely from miscontrol
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    @Iván Whoever's playing on that "Pachecore" account just 🎃🎃🎃🎃 me over. So stupid that you can just hop on someone elses account to try and screw over people.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Currently 7-3. Lost twice on pens then once against some hashtag boy with a ridic team
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    taking me forever to find a game .. happening to you ? @EddieFicio