Who are the 2 weekly objective tots?

Just_Unfair
4343 posts National Call-Up
Also how are they achieved?

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Criscito, win 4 squad battle games on world class +.

Then an Alli loan card.
  • Just_Unfair
    Any other loan cards?
    Only 1 tots EA getting stingy quick
  • JamieT96
    Any other loan cards?

Not that I can remember, yep they are.
  • Just_Unfair
    Thanks for the info bud
  • JamieT96
    Thanks for the info bud

No problem.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Any other loan cards?

There were 2 TOTS' out last week and you got 2 cards, there's one this week and you get one. Last year you got none, I don't see how they're being stingy at all.
  • Just_Unfair
    3NG wrote: »
    Any other loan cards?

There were 2 TOTS' out last week and you got 2 cards, there's one this week and you get one. Last year you got none, I don't see how they're being stingy at all.

Guess I am being a little greedy... :#
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    One this week cus the prem squad builder will require more than one ie coin drain
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7547 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    Any other loan cards?

Issue is people are so quick to scream and shout at EA that there are no tradable/untradable sbcs but majority of those crying don't even do the sbcs anyway i bet

In terms of content for TOTS this year has been very boring but in terms of EA giving out essentially free 90+ rated players if you were lucky with the community one its been decent tbh

I just hope the requirements aren't absolutely insane, 84 with 2 tots cards is reasonable tbh and would make me a stupid amount of coins haha
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Any other loan cards?

Issue is people are so quick to scream and shout at EA that there are no tradable/untradable sbcs but majority of those crying don't even do the sbcs anyway i bet

In terms of content for TOTS this year has been very boring but in terms of EA giving out essentially free 90+ rated players if you were lucky with the community one its been decent tbh

I just hope the requirements aren't absolutely insane, 84 with 2 tots cards is reasonable tbh and would make me a stupid amount of coins haha

Yeah exactly that, I managed to get Doucoure (87) and Martinez (92) for essentially 5k after I got the 2 free TOTS from the weekly objectives. Add to that the Jose Callejon (89) and the Hoillet (low 80's) and I got 4 TOTS cards for 5k in the last week

Understandably some people might not be able to win the DKT or have some bad luck but that's what this game is I guess

You stocked up on some TOTS players at 30~ k? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a few 84/85's myself
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7547 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    Any other loan cards?

Yeah exactly that, I managed to get Doucoure (87) and Martinez (92) for essentially 5k after I got the 2 free TOTS from the weekly objectives. Add to that the Jose Callejon (89) and the Hoillet (low 80's) and I got 4 TOTS cards for 5k in the last week

Understandably some people might not be able to win the DKT or have some bad luck but that's what this game is I guess

You stocked up on some TOTS players at 30~ k? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a few 84/85's myself

Yeah i've got 35 TOTS players ranging 27-29k and then about 150 83-84s, so i'm pretty well prepared haha

I got Callejon Hoilett Lemar and that 84 rated spanish guy from last week saved for the upcoming sbcs, with still criscito/davies to get unlocked and basically cost me 10k in actual coins just a bit of time
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    There’s a Ben Davies on Futbin. Is he dkt prize?
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    There’s a Ben Davies on Futbin. Is he dkt prize?

Yes.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    Anyone else think SB is rigged with BS as soon as they make an objective for a TOTS player?? Won a game on legendary 5-0 and then lose on WC difficulty 1-0 to a 90th minute winner ...

This game is the most frustrating piece of cow dung I've ever seen
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Any other loan cards?

Yep agreed. Feee TOTS is great and shouldn’t be moaned about. I also got Callejon, but lost in the final for Hoilett but can’t win them all.
  • munchie63
    3859 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone else think SB is rigged with BS as soon as they make an objective for a TOTS player?? Won a game on legendary 5-0 and then lose on WC difficulty 1-0 to a 90th minute winner ...

Yep

CB Albiol as a striker smashing one past DDG

and Crouch beating Zanetti for pace ??? broken
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite

Leave it on legendary, WC is home of extra BS at the best of times.
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    Anyone know who the dkt player is this week?

Edit: nevermind just saw its davies. Pretty disappointing
  • BurzaLegia
    5 posts Ball Boy
    What's the award of "ten assists by tots players in online seasons" objective?
  • A_Snipe
    3562 posts National Call-Up

I haven’t lost on world class but I don’t get clean sheets. I notice they nerf the cpu until I score. Their griezman missed an easy shot but then I scored then he insta scored from a one timer outside the 18
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Esssentially got Alejandro Gomez and Robertson for free last week, I consider these SBC to be a big GG.

All these are appetizers for the future. After all are released, there will be repeatable TOTS SBC and upgrade packs. Having it now would just flood the market
  • Sporter
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    BurzaLegia wrote: »
    I would also like to know this.
  • Amdp9
    6831 posts Big Money Move
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Criscito, win 4 squad battle games on world class +.

Then an Alli loan card.

same as you got Criscito already Alli is on its way
  • SR8
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2018
    BurzaLegia wrote: »

Small Prime Electrum Players Pack. Got it this morning.