Ben Davies DKT

DG4KH
1665 posts Play-Off Hero
Oh god... I have collected every Spurs special card since fifa 12. Now I have to play full icon teams with attribute cards :(

So much rather pay 200k!

Comments

• Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    git gud
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh you have to win the DKT to get him? As it was a Spurs player I though just taking part in the tournament would've been good enough.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    You might be able to use the qualification tool to get him, it worked for the two FUTSwap cards from the DKT.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    3NG wrote: »
    Oh you have to win the DKT to get him? As it was a Spurs player I though just taking part in the tournament would've been good enough.

Hahahaha
  • Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    You guys think it will be a good card?
  • _R9_
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You might be able to use the qualification tool to get him, it worked for the two FUTSwap cards from the DKT.

No chance haha
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Haha
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

Damn, that’s pretty good.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    7 attempts in no further than second round I can’t stand the inconsistency in the gameplay from one game to the next
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    7 attempts in no further than second round I can’t stand the inconsistency in the gameplay from one game to the next

Sounds like your consistently rubbish mate
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up

You sir have today won the Forum....... :D
  • aceofknaves73
    1147 posts Professional
    DKT is unplayable for me. Over the last few months ive found dkt and futchamps impossible to play. The lag / delay is horrific. People says divisions is laggy but its 9/10 fine for me.
  • Waspy
    Coderood wrote: »
    You guys think it will be a good card?

Nah, being a Spurs defender he'll have low aggression with traits like 'professional bottler' and 'dives into mediocrity'
  • Dazzler
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just have Harry Kane in your team it gives you an automatic claim on Davies.

Much easier than winning it.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    aberry1000 wrote: »

Sounds like your consistently rubbish mate

Sounds like you have great internet and are not on dial up countryside ❤️❤️❤️❤️ iv got lol
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got it on second attempt. Final was against a guy with red 95 Messi and a generally stacked team. Only met one non-stacked team in fact across 7 games. Looks like this one will be tough for most people, despite it being a very poor reward.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell. :joy::joy::joy:
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I played a full icon, TOTS team in my first game, beat him 1-0 with my fitness squad. I had a backline consisting of Shaw, Smalling, Vogt, Weiser. :D I played possession football to minimise his chances, because his attack was TOTS Salah, R9, TOTS Son. He was slide tackling all over the pitch, my possession football in his final third threw him off his game. :D
  • Lobbers99
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m going to wait until Thursday to play this, glad this one goes on all week and just not 2 days.
  • ha032742
    44089 posts Moderator
    Lobbers99 wrote: »
    I’m going to wait until Thursday to play this, glad this one goes on all week and just not 2 days.

I can see the logic in that however I find that the DKO servers are best Monday morning and get worse through the week :#
  • Gorda
    Was easy like usually. Nice to stomp some noobs and get another free tots :smiley:
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up

Just play the game normally and stop cheating.
  • KnowYourRole
    92 posts Park Captain
    richo27 wrote: »

Just play the game normally and stop cheating.

Meh not all people want to bother losing finals because of 45 or 90th min goals then playing 4 games again.. Such a hassle especially with the state of the game.
    I won't use it but i understand why people would.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone on console know if it's a 48hour or until Thursday for Davies?
  • ha032742
    44089 posts Moderator
    krappen07 wrote: »

Till Friday morning
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »

Till Friday morning

Thx!
  • limjitwe
    10003 posts Has That Special Something
    Till Friday for 8 tried??
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Gorda wrote: »
    Was easy like usually. Nice to stomp some noobs and get another free tots :smiley:

Dude, my wife read your post and she said she’s sorry but she’ll have to ditch me for a better man, and I fully understand her, as I too got a little bit excited and carried away reading your post.
  • Chabraka1738
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    i'll give out 5 free finals if its till friday lmao
  • Gorda
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »

Dude, my wife read your post and she said she’s sorry but she’ll have to ditch me for a better man, and I fully understand her, as I too got a little bit excited and carried away reading your post.
    I Know, i Always have that effect on women. Guys dont let your girlfriend/wifes Reading My posts :wink:
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Why do I still get beat by 3 fast forwards constantly scoring cutback low drivens? Even when I know it's happening?
    They should rename WL, the pussies cup
    :)