No way my opponent in the DKT final was also in the final....

SSgtBlunder
948 posts Professional
I was always under the impression that when you got to the final, your opponent was also in the final. Is that no longer the case?

Surprisingly, I've just managed to go through the DKT (first attempt) and the guy I was matched up against in the final literally had a basic Div 10 team with that trash TOTS freebie Spanish striker up front.

This wasn't some FIFA pro playing with the side for a laugh, he was tonk. 20 mins in, 2-0 down he bailed. I'm no whizz kid either, currently in Div 4 or 5 I think.

Anyone else experience this? Is the DKT no longer run as such?

(For the record, Callejon is going into my main side, not SBC fodder - hence why I decided to play online FUT for the first time in months)

Comments

• blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    No. Each and every one of my opponents were elite 40-0 wl try-hards...
  • Diggy
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    blasé wrote: »

Unlucky
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    DKT is unbiased matchmaking, so its a total dice roll every match.

sometimes its the easiest 4 matches I've ever played, sometimes 4 quick rage quits and I win. other times I lose in the second round to a WL boss

totally random. you just got a lucky roll of the dice
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    It's always the case. Easy to tell since just about everyone is using attribute cards in the finals.
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Diggy wrote: »
    blasé wrote: »

Unlucky

True story :*

• Diggy
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    I sometimes wonder how my opponents have got to the final so there could be something in it or he could have had a lucky route

For the record my opponent bailed as soon as I scored in the final today