Win 4 SB matches on min. world class difficulty > Legendary?

Dutch007
2512 posts Fans' Favourite
Is legendary really easier?

Comments

• Scholesyy
    1395 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    What
    Why would legendary be easier?
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    What

Because the CPU attacks on Legendary, it focuses on defending on World Class.

This is a pretty widely accepted view, and one I completely agree with.
  • Yusuf11
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Legendary isn't easier. The AI is a little more aggressive though
  • SimenHP
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just play WC, it's not that hard. I scored 11 goals in those 4 games with 2 bronze EFL 2 strikers, to get Akinfenwa at the same time
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t notice too much difference in either tbh.
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    Easier on legendary if you get ahead, they go all out attack in the second half & it's very easy to score on the break. WC can seem like 90mins of PTB
  • Addicksfan
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    Only play on Legendary, the CPU will nearly always go ultra attacking / all out attack in the 2nd half...leaving them open for the quick counter
  • L3vi88
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    I played a match on WC last night for the first time as opposed to the usual legendary. It was very hard to break down the defence—much harder than when I play legendary. Won 1-0 in the end.
  • Scholesyy
    1395 posts Professional
    What

Nice one. I never play offline, it's so boring compared to online. Will prob give it a go for the blues though. I'll try both wc and legendary then and see what works for me.
  • Zolifc
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    If i play i am only playing legendary and it stupid but i found easier on legendary than world class
  • Campino
    26528 posts Player of the Year
    Legendary is 100% easier
  • Wonderfulwest
    4617 posts National Call-Up
    I belief that on world class less random stuff happens plus the AI press more leaving gaps behind
  • RebelRob
    4666 posts National Call-Up
    What

Campino wrote: »
    Legendary is 100% easier

• BrentfordFC
    10845 posts Has That Special Something
    Find them the same tbh. Just did it on wc as it’s more defensive and more of a challenge to practice new tactics.
  • NornIron
    10997 posts Has That Special Something
    Legendary feels easier to me but only tried WC twice, sometimes legendary feels like semi pro if u get an early goal ive had plenty of 9-0 wins etc.
  • VICTAAAA
    10703 posts Has That Special Something
    What

This, WC can be such a pain at times.
  • Rb10119
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ultimate isnt too hard tbh once you get a goal they go all out attack
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    What

I’m no more than a decent FIFA player. I got 18 wins in 36 games the one time I played WL. Otherwise I’ve always been a not-quite-good-enough for D1/too-good-to-stay in D2 player, and I regularly score 7 or more goals on Legendary.

I hate World Class. I’d play Ultimate (which I struggle on) before playing WC. Too much grief and not enough points for winning.
  • Diggy
    13218 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d say they are about the same difficulty it’s just world class parks the bus & legendary attack
  • Knowlesdinho
    9385 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    I’ve never played word class, only legendary, but I find it easy. It all depends on personal skill level though.
  • Danic123
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’d say they are about the same difficulty it’s just world class parks the bus & legendary attack

On Legendary the AI has the occasional wonder goal & I seem more prone to getting that feeling of being stuck in quicksand whilst playing. I win most by around 5 + to 0, but have lost the odd game. On world class I’ve never lost, but have played far less tbh.

If I had one game to play v the cpu for a special card and was allowed to pick the difficulty I’d pick world class over legendary.
  • Danic123
    But I should reiterate, there isn’t too much between the two. Mostly they play out exactly the same imo.
  • Dutch007
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite
    Final result:
    World class > Won 1 Lost 1
    Legendary > Won 3
    B)
  • Idek
    9737 posts League Winner
    Rb10119 wrote: »

Legendary is pretty easy for me but I can't even beat the worst teams on ultimate

Not actually tried ultimate for a while though
  • VICTAAAA
    10703 posts Has That Special Something
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    What

I’m no more than a decent FIFA player. I got 18 wins in 36 games the one time I played WL. Otherwise I’ve always been a not-quite-good-enough for D1/too-good-to-stay in D2 player, and I regularly score 7 or more goals on Legendary.

I hate World Class. I’d play Ultimate (which I struggle on) before playing WC. Too much grief and not enough points for winning.

@S P 4 C E Y
    I’m nowhere near the best player either but tend to make it to D1 once or twice a year and typically stay in D3 as I find the gameplay slightly more tolerable. I’m also good enough to qualify for WL but I never play and yet even I can put 4-5 goals past legendary. My question is, do you find there are certain matches that you’ll just not be able to win? Might or might not be hinting at the world we cannot mention.
  • Danic123
    Idek wrote: »

Legendary is pretty easy for me but I can't even beat the worst teams on ultimate

I’m the same. Played one on Ultimate the other week and won 4-3, but it was against the worst team available so didn’t bother playing another since I got less points than I normally would.
  • Rb10119
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »

I jumped on squad battles for the first time in like 5 month yesterday and thought f it.. played ultimate and was sitting 3rd in the world when i finished :lol:
  • LeonidasJB
    14925 posts World Class
    What

I completely agree with this.
    Legendary is a good and open match.
    World Class is a mind numbing grind.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    tis true if your leading on legendary in the second half you can beat them on the counter especially with wingers..seems harder to do this on wc
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    I’ve never played word class, only legendary, but I find it easy. It all depends on personal skill level though.

I was saying this earlier this year, it does seem the higher difficulty is easier to beat than the mid tier ones. Maybe not 100% of the time but they seem they play more human-like on legendary. I've noticed they make more mistakes and seem to take a lot more risk.