Icons losing their stamina

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
whats your thoughts on this ... roberto carlos for starters 2nd halt around 80mins ... he can cost you a game Viera 80 mins the same he can cost you ... did EA mess up on this stamina thing as far as i can remember these same 2 players could play all day long ...so stamina is in fact incorrect

Comments

• joehuk
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    Don't hold the sprint button for 90mins.

These players mentioned i have zero issues with stamina.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Roberto Carlos has 94 Stamina. Patrick Vieira has 94 stamina.

If you are regularly running out of stamina with these players, EA is not the issue here. You are the issue.
  • Diggy
    13782 posts Has That Special Something

If you are regularly running out of stamina with these players, EA is not the issue here. You are the issue.

• Tornado31619
    17896 posts World Class

• Roberto Carlos has 94 Stamina. Patrick Vieira has 94 stamina.

• CeeQue
    11394 posts Has That Special Something

• Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use icon with 78 and 75 stamina and have no problems with then but I use a non icon with 79 stamina who I need to sub off at 70th min due to no energy left
  • SanderFC
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Roberto Carlos has superb stamina (94). The lowest version has bad stamina (84) for an attack wingback and overall mediocre stats for someone who is 250k+
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up

• Ballist1x
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you're not sprinting you're not trying
  • iSoar7
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    Probably because they are quite old now, gets hard to run for 90 minutes when you are in your 40s and up
  • WarrenBarton
    8380 posts League Winner
    iSoar7 wrote: »
    Probably because they are quite old now, gets hard to run for 90 minutes when you are in your 40s and up

40’s isn’t old, just look at Timmy Simons, he’s 48 and he is super mega
  • holdenwait
    58023 posts National Treasure
    Carlos lol, played 800+ games with him never noticed his stamina
  • forearms
    4973 posts Big Money Move
    I play Carlos at RB on "always overlap". If the game goes to ET, I switch him to CDM/CM and have not once ever had to sub him off. I also play that squad 2 games, then fitness squad 1 game.

You have to let go of the sprint button...
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    guys this is the 86 version - look like a massive difference from prime to junior - oh and as your younger you should have more stamina DOH ... prime who'se older has more stamina think not
  • Roberto Carlos has 94 Stamina. Patrick Vieira has 94 stamina.

• limjitwe
    6964 posts Big Money Move

• Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I find that most Icons I’ve tried have stamina issues. However when I have used Suarez, Higuain, and Dybala I have never had to sub them out. Also of all the Icons only Overmars never subs out. Why is that?
  • Yangster1984
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    wbasteele wrote: »
    guys this is the 86 version - look like a massive difference from prime to junior - oh and as your younger you should have more stamina DOH ... prime who'se older has more stamina think not

This is wrong. Prime icon not necessary related to age. The prime relates to their peak in their career and not necessary the oldest of their version