TOTS SBC’s, who did you get?

GettingMessi
265 posts Sunday League Hero
I got Giovinco and Carey. Pretty happy with that.

Comments

• Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    I got Giovinco went to recycle him only to find it’s a one time :#
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    I got Giovinco went to recycle him only to find it’s a one time :#

Gio looks amazing
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Completing the weekly Castro TOTS currently to throw in, not gonna do the EFL.
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    Got Lars Bender. Was hoping for somebody who I could use in the current squad but I can't complain really.
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Got malcolm. Will take that
  • QuinnUK87
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Alisson. Sbc fodder.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Doucoure, not a bad card but meh won't use him even on the bench, I'll just keep him in my club rather than rinse him into the EFL and then use him in a future one if they're doing the same thing every week.
  • GettingMessi
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fair play EA, good promo. I was expecting at least 83 rated squads required. Almost free if you use the free weekly challenge rewards.

Do we expect the same requirements once the big leagues drop or will the squad rating requirement go up?
  • JamieT96
    Fair play EA, good promo. I was expecting at least 83 rated squads required. Almost free if you use the free weekly challenge rewards.

Do we expect the same requirements once the big leagues drop or will the squad rating requirement go up?

Based off the EFL also having an 81 squad rating I'm thinking it will be the same throughout each league.
  • Sebowich86
    81 posts Park Captain
    Got Lemar, very nice for the price of untradebles and 2.000 coins
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro

I expect higher rating requirements(83) and maybe even totgs/scream + informs.

Surely the big leagues, will need higher requirements, but then again community tots also was 81 rated and only a few cards that sell belowe 100k.

What card would be the lowest rating in Epl tots, 89?
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vardy 4goals 1 assist 2games
    So far so good
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Dragond81 wrote: »

I expect higher rating requirements(83) and maybe even totgs/scream + informs.

Surely the big leagues, will need higher requirements, but then again community tots also was 81 rated and only a few cards that sell belowe 100k.

What card would be the lowest rating in Epl tots, 89?

I don't see untradable TOTS requiring anything else than another TOTS but you never know
  • Sasho091
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got pique
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    sucks its not repeatable, wouldve done so many lol
    on the bright side bought 70 tots discards for 19k two days ago, sold em all for 29k now, 600k profit :smile:
  • JamieT96
    edited April 2018
    Shehraj wrote: »
    on the bright side bought 70 tots discards for 19k two days ago, sold em all for 29k now, 600k profit :smile:

Very happy it's no repeatable, with weekly objectives and these SBCs we're all getting essentially 2 free TOTS cards per week without inflating the market.

That is a bsolutely fantastic if it was tradeable it would ruin that. Plus, we'll more than likely get a repeatable all TOTS SBC at the end of TOTS.

Also made bank on the ~20 or so TOTS discards I picked up a couple days ago.
  • Yangster1984
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »

Very happy it's no repeatable, with weekly objectives and these SBCs we're all getting essentially 2 free TOTS cards per week without inflating the market.

That is a bsolutely fantastic if it was tradeable it would ruin that. Plus, we'll more than likely get a repeatable all TOTS SBC at the end of TOTS.

Also made bank on the ~20 or so TOTS discards I picked up a couple days ago.

the tradable version will more than likely come on Tuesday. Or I don't see what kind of SBCs they are going to come out with for tuesday
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up

Each league will be higher rated keeping my 84 Spanish fella for later
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

Explain how EFL has the same reqs as the community SBC then?

• v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »

Explain how EFL has the same reqs as the community SBC then?

Ea just being nice draw you in then screw you with a high rated one later u know classic ea lol I don’t know just guessing but just trying to think ahead n keep the high rated free one just in case
  • PJXD11
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If i open my community TOTS pack later, can I get another of the TOTS, like EPL ones?
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    PJXD11 wrote: »
    If i open my community TOTS pack later, can I get another of the TOTS, like EPL ones?

what does the pack say?
    a COMMUNITY TOTS player ...
  • PJXD11
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    :( Ok...
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional
    It's still worth recycling the 84 Lopez even if you're thinking of saving him for next week's TOTS.

For about 7-8k, you'll get a minimum 87 rated TOTS. Not only do you have the chance of packing a useable TOTS, but at worst you'll end up with a higher rated TOTS who can be used for the big leagues' versions and maybe save you more than 7-8k over time
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    submitting the free bronze TOTS Akinfenwa and some untradeable golds in my club, not bad for essentially free TOTS card B)

7237sx.jpg
  • edema1tm
    436 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krappen07 wrote: »
    submitting the free bronze TOTS Akinfenwa and some untradeable golds in my club, not bad for essentially free TOTS card B)

7237sx.jpg

Actually got him too. Any reviews? Any suggested chem styles?
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    edema1tm wrote: »

7237sx.jpg

Packed him after my WL. Won't be trying him to later this week. Liked his gold card at the start of the game, this card just looks nasty, sweaty :D

Just start off with basic, and adjust if necessary
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    edema1tm wrote: »

7237sx.jpg

deadeye/finisher for striker, architesct (passing/phy i think?) for cam
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional

7237sx.jpg

Awesome pull, even if he doesn't fit your team he'd be the ultimate CAM/winger super-sub.

Deadeye's probably your best bet. Boost that shooting/passing up, as his pace and dribbling barely need touching.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    Used the free Spanish guy, got Henderson GK.....used him and got Robertson!! Delighted with that!
    @wade_7_ seen you got gaya, you keeping? I'm honestly stoked I got Robertson, being Scottish ...
    Post edited by P1tch_1nvaderz88 on