1460 posts Professional
    Looks very average to be honest.
  • Boysie91
    14243 posts World Class
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    Looks very average to be honest.

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I've got FUT Swap Hendo who's great but I'm not spending 160k on a player who looks no better than Hendo.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    Looks very interesting to me. There are not many CM / CDM options in PL. Milner has awesome passing stats, loads of stamina and great defensive stats. I'm just worried about the lack of pace and <80 strength.

Reviews would be great. Also price estimates: he was 150k for a while (xb1) and now 170-180k.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Salama wrote: »
    Looks very interesting to me. There are not many CM / CDM options in PL. Milner has awesome passing stats, loads of stamina and great defensive stats. I'm just worried about the lack of pace and <80 strength.

Reviews would be great. Also price estimates: he was 150k for a while (xb1) and now 170-180k.

Did you get FUT swap Hendo?
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    AFC_95 wrote: »

No. I got Vidal :)
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Vidal didn't have a FUT swap card? Did he?
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional

No, I got fut swap Ibra really, but for the lack of decent CMs I bought the Bayern triangle for my PL team and looking at FB Florenzi atm. I feel there's still no Nainggolan/Florenzi/Savic/Blanc style strong CM in PL. TOTY Kante maybe but he's like 1 mil.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

No, I got fut swap Ibra really, but for the lack of decent CMs I bought the Bayern triangle for my PL team and looking at FB Florenzi atm. I feel there's still no Nainggolan/Florenzi/Savic/Blanc style strong CM in PL. TOTY Kante maybe but he's like 1 mil.

Damn it. FUT swap Hendo is great. I've got a Liverpool square in my team haha. FUT swap Hendo, IF Can, Clyne and Van Dijk
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    What record did he break?
  • Legend Killer
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    He'll be under 100K by Monday, still not worth it for that price.

@Headshrinker363 Record amount of assists in one CL campaign.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero

I was certain they weren't going to do these this year. So many have been missed

Only EA knows what he did.... maybe being Salah's teammate is enough
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Most number of assists in a UCL campaign.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »

I was certain they weren't going to do these this year. So many have been missed

Yeah and a +5 when normally 80 gets upgraded to 83, makes no sense
  • Average stats besides the passing

But you don't have a lot of options in the EPL so I think 80-100k is the cheapest he's gonna be.
  • JasonF01
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It's for getting 9 assists in the Champions League. Overtaking Neymar and Rooney who had the previous record with 8.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero

Wow!!!! EA will stop at nothing to pander to eurotrash. Surprised Pogba hasn't got one for most number of dabs in a season
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro

Wow!!!! EA will stop at nothing to pander to eurotrash. Surprised Pogba hasn't got one for most number of dabs in a season

Yawn
  • JasonF01
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2018
    Comparing the highest number of assists ever in the biggest club football competition in the world to dabbing. Good one...
  • Boysie91
    14243 posts World Class

Scraping the barrel for a joke I see