Not being racist or anything

Anonymous22
69 posts Park Captain
But can I stop getting matched against the Germans and French. They are what's wrong with the game. Every time it's a complete write off in terms of playable. It's an absolute joke EA! I live on the middle of UK FFS stop matching me against people 400 miles away!!!

Comments

• Fab
    17527 posts World Class
    Pretty racist post. I guess it's pretty straightforward as to why I've alerted the moderation team to this thread.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    ... we have already reached the conclusion that your internet is crap a couple of times ..
    400 miles is nothing, if you would match vs South African players you can complain
  • Dolph
    1002 posts Professional
    I’m pretty positive u should never start a statement by saying,”not being racist”
  • Anonymous22
    69 posts Park Captain
    Chavez wrote: »
    ... we have already reached the conclusion that your internet is **** a couple of times ..
    400 miles is nothing, if you would match vs South African players you can complain

So I can play FPS games perfectly fine yet as soon as it comes to FIFA it's a complete lag fest. I can't even control the dam ball ffs
  • Rulistening
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    But can I stop getting matched against the Germans and French. They are what's wrong with the game. Every time it's a complete write off in terms of playable. It's an absolute joke EA! I live on the middle of UK FFS stop matching me against people 400 miles away!!!

Can you stop making threads about how garbage your internet is please. You're boring me.
  • Chavez
    ... we have already reached the conclusion that your internet is **** a couple of times ..

So I can play FPS games perfectly fine yet as soon as it comes to FIFA it's a complete lag fest. I can't even control the dam ball ffs

if you actually think it would be better if you would play your neighbor, you will be utterly disappointed in the very near future.
  • Anonymous22
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018

Can you stop making threads about how garbage your internet is please. You're boring me.

TELL ME HOW TO **** FIX THEN!!! EVERY **** GAME I PLAY IS ABSOLUTE CRAP ONLINE. I CANT EVEN ENJOY GAMING ANYMORE.
  • Chavez
    stop yelling. it will not help you either.

We do not know how to fix your bad internet. Simple. Posting it a gazillion times will not change that.
  • Anonymous22
    69 posts Park Captain

We do not know how to fix your bad internet. Simple. Posting it a gazillion times will not change that.

I'm playing on 4g with much better connection and still FIFA ALWAYS LAGS
  • GoalGiant
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ah, good old mild racism.
  • Rulistening
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    German and French people use wired connections pass it on.
  • Chavez
    Ill stop replying, have a good game.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always match against Arabs in draft... which really is a joke
  • Anonymous22
    69 posts Park Captain

I'm playing on 4g with much better connection and still FIFA ALWAYS LAGS

I'm getting 5 green bar connections yet I'm still getting loads of button delay but TV jitter has gone. It's always one or the other.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Dolph wrote: »
    I’m pretty positive u should never start a statement by saying,”not being racist”

Nothing good ever comes after those words.
  • Anonymous22
    69 posts Park Captain

Well its nice if you don't live in a 6 bedroom house where wireless is the only option!
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Xenophobia at best tbf

And it's not a slur based on race or even nationality it's stereotyping the internet of a location. I'm sure everyone holds pretensions about where internet may or not be good. If your offended by someone's generalisation of your nations infrastructure then you really need thicker skin.

Keyboard warriors need to sit down
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Nothing good has ever come after prefixing with "I'm not racist...but"
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn't have even remotely considered the topic of this thread racist if you hadn't started the the title with "not being racist"

You silly big ol' racist
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Reading the title I just knew what was coming... coincidentally, all comments starting with ‘not being racist but’ are usually the most racist.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Dolph wrote: »

Haha my thoughts exactly
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Btw, what are you gonna choose next to blame it on? The fact you had shreddies instead of cornflakes for breakfast??
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    im guessing he has alot more to say on this, but he held back as much as he could.
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmmm. Which "race" is op being racist to/about? The German race? The French race? Or his own U.K. Race?
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Xenophobia at best tbf

And it's not a slur based on race or even nationality it's stereotyping the internet of a location. I'm sure everyone holds pretensions about where internet may or not be good. If your offended by someone's generalisation of your nations infrastructure then you really need thicker skin.

Keyboard warriors need to sit down

Not even, just the politically correct brigade struggling to find meaning in their own lives and searching frantically for something to be offended about.

It’s an experiential analysis of playing Fifa and those locations were mentioned as being a good distance from his own location. The server locations are a joke and his point certainly has substance.

His comment about Germans and French being what’s wrong with Fifa is quite confusing however as they don’t set the matchmaking.
  • mdizzl3
    12323 posts Has That Special Something

TELL ME HOW TO **** FIX THEN!!! EVERY **** GAME I PLAY IS ABSOLUTE **** ONLINE. I CANT EVEN ENJOY GAMING ANYMORE.

Flash-Gordon.jpg
  • Sporter
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect

Well its nice if you don't live in a 6 bedroom house where wireless is the only option!
    Buy a wired powerline adapter, was a life saver for me.

Just simply plug it into the router and a nearby wall socket, then plug the other one (they come in sets) into the wall near your console and connect them via an ethernet cable.

I use TP-Link.
  • Anonymous22
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    Sporter wrote: »

Just simply plug it into the router and a nearby wall socket, then plug the other one (they come in sets) into the wall near your console and connect them via an ethernet cable.

I use TP-Link.

We had that but recently found out upstairs and downstairs wiring is on a different circuit. Power line adapters work on the assumption your electrical cables are the same otherwise you get lots of interference.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    As others have alluded to, an irrational dislike of other nations is not racist. Races aren't defined by national borders. I have no idea why most people don't seem to be able to grasp this these days. The op was being a wee bit xenophobic.
  • mdizzl3
    12323 posts Has That Special Something
    Sporter wrote: »

I use TP-Link.

We had that but recently found out upstairs and downstairs wiring is on a different circuit. Power line adapters work on the assumption your electrical cables are the same otherwise you get lots of interference.

Get the Linksys Velop mesh system. its very effective.