UMUT BOZOK WRONG NATIONALITY

Comments

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    47417 posts FIFA Cover Star
  • EA_Andy
    3271 posts EA Community Manager
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    why don't we tag Andy when we've got real problems rather than irrelevant stuff like this

Andy explained the other day that "If there were two issues that had been brought up, for example one being a wrong shade of red of a kit and people getting disconnected", then which should Ea prioritise?

My answer was, why not both? Im sure Ea have different teams that address different issues so take this thread for instance. It's been up for a month, is it gamebreaking? No. Is it an issue? Yes. How long would it take to fix? Not very long. Would resolving it make the users who see a problem with the issue happy? Yes. So why not fix it and then get along with addressing other issues that the community put forward, no matter how big or small

That wasn't an explanation that was a hypothetical example based on the conversation in the particular thread.

As for Bozok I'm aware that this is something a few members of the community would like to see changed but I don't know when it might be I'm afraid. It's been reported back, more tagging won't speed the process up.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    It is a small change, i'm sure it wont take you guys so much time. Just want him in my turkey team ffs
  • Choepiechakie
    31577 posts National Team Captain
    It is a small change, i'm sure it wont take you guys so much time. Just want him in my turkey team ffs

Having him in youe turkish side, is like having Yaya Toure in your Ivory Coast side
  • Neckabob
    12952 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    why don't we tag Andy when we've got real problems rather than irrelevant stuff like this

Andy explained the other day that "If there were two issues that had been brought up, for example one being a wrong shade of red of a kit and people getting disconnected", then which should Ea prioritise?

My answer was, why not both? Im sure Ea have different teams that address different issues so take this thread for instance. It's been up for a month, is it gamebreaking? No. Is it an issue? Yes. How long would it take to fix? Not very long. Would resolving it make the users who see a problem with the issue happy? Yes. So why not fix it and then get along with addressing other issues that the community put forward, no matter how big or small

That wasn't an explanation that was a hypothetical example based on the conversation in the particular thread.

As for Bozok I'm aware that this is something a few members of the community would like to see changed but I don't know when it might be I'm afraid. It's been reported back, more tagging won't speed the process up.

You changed other players nationalities tho
  • WFCBagnall
    70479 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Yes it was hypothetical, but it seems like the way Ea work with their problems and feedback.

As for the situation with Bozok, it's a simple thing. The thread has been going for a whole month now with no sign of change. It's not like it's something complicated or something that doesn't need fixing, If Bozok is of a Turkish nationality, then it should be changed accordingly.

Also, what is the point of this thread with apfel and others suggesting players with detailed explainations only for there not to be any timeframe of a fix?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/312517/player-wrong-nationality/p3
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    They fixed his nationality on h2h, so the editors saw that his correct nationality is turkish. Its just a mistake, which should not happen.

With the 11.01.2018 update they changed his nationality.
    His card is 69 rated but there was NEVER a 69 rated french Bozok, only a turkish one. They used his stats from H2H when he was turkish.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    bumpppppp
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    :s
  • WFCBagnall
    70479 posts Moderator
    "There are various discussions that have been started in order to collect feedback on certain aspects of data within the game.

As FIFA 18 has now launched we wanted to clear out the old feedback and start fresh so you'll see that new threads have been created.

There is a dedicated team that check these threads so while you won't always see them posting they will be watching and reviewing to make changes."

Dedicated team :D
  • Neckabob
    Dedicated to donuts, money and holiday
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
  • CeeQue
    11012 posts Has That Special Something
    Thats right lads never give up
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
  • Neckabob
    How hard can it be to change a flag ffs.
    Use google images copy paste it or do it with paint idc
  • Choepiechakie
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Thats right lads never give up

• Choepiechakie
    Have youse tried contacting them through Twitter?
  • Choepiechakie
    I dont wanna claim anything, but with the limbombe case, I contacted them via twitter, and within a few days he appeared on the market.
  • Neckabob
    I dont have twitter
  • Choepiechakie
    Neckabob wrote: »
    I dont have twitter

Write the text, I'll send it to them
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
  • WFCBagnall
    70479 posts Moderator
    How hard can it be to change a flag ffs.
    Use google images copy paste it or do it with paint idc

It's not hard.

Apparently there's a dedicated team that sort this sort of stuff out!!!
  • Low Ki
    11788 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    Dedicated team :D

Probably get notes from someone compiling complaints and they just slap a post-it note on it that reads 'visual glitch' and return it to sender.
  • Neckabob
    I dont have twitter

Write the text, I'll send it to them

Apfel wrote " a text" somewhere in here. Ill try to find it
  • Neckabob
    Umut Bozok whos playing in 2nd League of France and is the top scorer there, got recently added to the game but with the wrong nationality. Please change it asap to Turkish as he is playing for the u21 of Turkey and even is Turkish in H2H

https://sofifa.com/player/239043
    If he played for a country (international games for the youth team counts too) or just gets a call up, his nationality will be changed. If he didnt, they use the country where he's born.

He was french at the beginning and editors changed it to turkey after my post on 02.10.2017
    Name: Umut Bozok
    Current Nationality France
    Correct Nationality Turkey
    Source: turkish u21 player currently, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umut_Bozok

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/umut-bozok/profil/spieler/259025
    d9e39dc3a6206c21b4bfeb3ab32b6f52.png

Thats all I found. They even changed the nazionalities of other players but his after we created this thread
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    PLEASEEEEEEE
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    JUST DO IT PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would he even get in a Turkish 11?
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    Has this not been cleared up yet. He's a Turk, make him a Turk. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE