FUT18 and the 59th minute is still the best method

134
StutterCUFC
246 posts Sunday League Hero
Thought I’d do abit of trading before sleeping this morning, usually I work on the silvers and bronzes needed for SBCs

I thought I’d just check the special cards and max 12k bin, to my surprise within 10 searches out pop these 3 beauties!

28k59wn.png
2saau4n.png
148jj80.png

Comments

  • Xmrburnzo
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "Trading"
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    "Trading"

    What’s that meant to mean? :lol:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Sniping isn’t trading.
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.
  • DougInskip
    7687 posts League Winner
    Fair play, sick snipes
  • Ulook92
    19993 posts Club Captain
    Your new ABdul purchase is working well then? :trollface:
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Have you tried that new mobile app “abduls castle”, honestly it’s clearly much fun ;)
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Your new ABdul purchase is working well then? :trollface:

    Haha, if I had an Abdul I’m sure I wouldn’t be rocking a pretty shocking team!

    DougInskip wrote: »
    Fair play, sick snipes

    Thanks man, an actual comment that isn’t accusing me of cheating

  • Pezza1984
    816 posts Semi-Pro
    no way
  • Knowlesdinho
    13375 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    I disagree with people saying that sniping isn’t trading. I don’t do it very often, but I do utilise it at times. At certain times it can be very lucrative.
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sniping was what trading was all about back in FUT16 I believe?
    i was on PlayStation back then and a silver collector. That TOTS Al Shanrani and Perroti will forever be in my club over on PS
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.

    Each to their own.

    Still made me well over 1.8mil in the space of 2 weeks since I started playing again, so I’d say it’s rather successful.

  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.

  • Knowlesdinho
    13375 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.

    The nif method requires only the knowledge that it exists, but it requires no skill whatsoever. It only requires time and patience.
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.

    The nif method requires only the knowledge that it exists, but it requires no skill whatsoever. It only requires time and patience.

    Same as majority of trading techniques

  • Knowlesdinho
    13375 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.

    The nif method requires only the knowledge that it exists, but it requires no skill whatsoever. It only requires time and patience.

    Same as majority of trading techniques

    Exactly, the majority that say sniping requires no skill or knowledge, are simply hitting relist every hour, which requires no skill or knowledge! :lol::lol::lol:
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Exactly, the majority that say sniping requires no skill or knowledge, are simply hitting relist every hour, which requires no skill or knowledge! :lol::lol::lol:

    Profit is profit in my eyes

  • Azof
    17928 posts World Class
    Anything that involves buying a card and selling it for a higher price is trading because all methods are that at the core
  • Ulook92
    19993 posts Club Captain
    People who say sniping isnt trading doe :joy:@Yoshi what you got to say about that MasterAbdul?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    Ofc sniping is trading lol it’s not like the guy is posting pictures buying some nobody 77 rated IF for 11k cos he wouldn’t be making profit. Therefore it does require some kind of knowledge.

    Nice OP, any particular time you got them? I used to do it on occasions aiming for 82s but I guess now that people are stopping playing there are more players going up cheap
  • Idek
    16003 posts World Class
    Sniping a player for lower than their market value and then selling them on profit doesn't count as trading with that player? Lol k then
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Ofc sniping is trading lol it’s not like the guy is posting pictures buying some nobody 77 rated IF for 11k cos he wouldn’t be making profit. Therefore it does require some kind of knowledge.

    Nice OP, any particular time you got them? I used to do it on occasions aiming for 82s but I guess now that people are stopping playing there are more players going up cheap

    Just at half 7 this morning English time, finished up training and thought I’d do some league sbcs and trading and I’m glad I did!
  • Currieman
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    Anything that involves buying a card and selling it for a higher price is trading because all methods are that at the core

    This. Nothing wrong with sniping. It's definitely a trading method.
  • VICTAAAA
    11222 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Anything that involves buying a card and selling it for a higher price is trading because all methods are that at the core

    This, trading is all about profits, it’s not done for losses. Sniping is only done for profits and is a trading method.
  • hoban95
    55364 posts National Treasure
    How is it not trading? :joy:
  • YouKnowWho
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trading is purely the action of buying and selling. He bought players, therefore trading.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13375 posts Has That Special Something
    YouKnowWho wrote: »
    Trading is purely the action of buying and selling. He bought players, therefore trading.

    Welcome back whoever you may be?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    How is it not trading? :joy:

    Spamming search for ages in the hopes of getting lucky, is just that, luck

    OP seems to have done quite well at it in a short space of time but some losers spend hours trying to get icons at minimum.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sniping isn’t trading.

    It’s a trading method. Same as BPM and IF trading.

    Nope. Requires zero knowledge or skill. You’re just spamming buttons and hoping.

    Like your posts? You just spamming the buttons and that's it.
Sign In or Register to comment.