Sanchez is the official Motm I think
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    I missed futmas herrera, hope he get motm

sanchez did
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get in!!! Another ❤️❤️❤️❤️ season for Spurs it seems lol! Why is Kane and Eriksen even still at that club? Booooooom!!!
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    Otw Sanchez? 92 rated I’ll have some of that
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get in!!! Another **** season for Spurs it seems lol! Why is Kane and Eriksen even still at that club? Booooooom!!!

What's wrong with Tottenham?
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get in!!! Another **** season for Spurs it seems lol! Why is Kane and Eriksen even still at that club? Booooooom!!!

Their trophy cabinet is looking very bare
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero

They have one of the best managers in the premier if not the best and great young players , future looks good for them
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up

Ran out of pressure three seasons tanks empty just like the cabinet

• Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero

They have one of the best managers in the premier if not the best and great young players , future looks good for them

No chance! Surley Kane Eriksen and deli won't waste much more time without winning anything
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero

No chance! Surley Kane Eriksen and deli won't waste much more time without winning anything

Who says they won't win anything, Liverpool are about to win the champions league who would of thought that and Tottenham are a much better team then them. And that garbage team Leicester won the premier ffs
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero

Who says they won't win anything, Liverpool are about to win the champions league who would of thought that and Tottenham are a much better team then them. And that garbage team Leicester won the premier ffs

Dude Spurs and winning nothing and Liverpool aren't winning the CL
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

Especially when their wages are shocking compared to other big clubs.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero

"About to win the champions league" u wot

"Tottenham are a much better team than them" ??????

You clearly don't watch football and should keep your opinions to yourself.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro

So, in your little world, Liverpool are going to win the champions league and Pochettino is the best manager in the prem? Can I have some of what you're on please, pal?
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thorny wrote: »

"About to win the champions league" u wot

"Tottenham are a much better team than them" ??????

You clearly don't watch football and should keep your opinions to yourself.

Don't watch football really? Your obviously a biast arsenal fan , I'm saying this as a neutral so go climb back under your rock