Post your Zlatan teams

Comments

• RayS
    31082 posts National Team Captain
    edited April 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    7_D89_D455-375_A-4_ABA-_A4_D6-5_F62_EA8_EB8_FB.jpg

Does that actually work though? High rated midfielders but horrible stamina.

@RipCitiBoi yep! It works perfectly fine. Pirlo does sometimes need a late sub, but Schweiny somehow lasts the full 90 and Kaka does as well bc I have him set to stay forward and have conservative interceptions
  • RipCitiBoi.
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow what happened here? I guess these are the affects of starting a Zlatan thread :D
  • RayS
    Fights break out everywhere
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    c703eadaaaa023d0f7ab0fa8697078e9.jpg
  • Leeshana
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How many swap players are left? 4?
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Leeshana wrote: »

Yes
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Leeshana wrote: »

Yes

No 3 there's been 9 so far.

Negredo
    Llorente
    Navas
    Jones
    Diarra
    Mendy
    Kalou
    Fellaini
    Ivanovic

That leaves 3 remaining as there are only 12 swap cards in total.

Ivanovic is the latest and is still available via SBC.
  • 1ZOC.png
  • Plutt
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    My Ibrahimovic team will hopefully be ready late tonight :)
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    Need one more swap card for this:-

IMG_0719.png

He's replacing PTG Firmino.
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero

IMG_0719.png

Solid team, FUTMAS Fabinho is meant to be beastly.
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Will trad him into prime Vieira soon, I’ve prime ADP on the bench, I prefer him to Ibra 7_FDD6_E29-9163-4_E36-_AFC9-1_FCBC1_DE7_C4_B.jpg
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    zlat.jpg

this zlatan card is beast. finished last needed swap player yesterdays and played 4 games with this team: 7 goals & 4 assists :)
    btw, what kind of chem style would u recommend, i thought about engine to boost agility and pace a bit.
    anyone else tried that ilsinho card before? pretty nice stats and 5*skills
    Post edited by TVP161 on
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    Grehan94 wrote: »

IMG_0719.png

Solid team, FUTMAS Fabinho is meant to be beastly.
    Fabinho is class, so is Meunier. I've chopped and changed teams but always come back to them.
  • RipCitiBoi.
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Will trad him into prime Vieira soon, I’ve prime ADP on the bench, I prefer him to Ibra 7_FDD6_E29-9163-4_E36-_AFC9-1_FCBC1_DE7_C4_B.jpg

Whoa! How’s R9?
  • RayS
    TVP161 wrote: »
    zlat.jpg

this zlatan card is beast. finished last needed swap player yesterdays and played 4 games with this team: 7 goals & 4 assists :)
    btw, what kind of chem style would u recommend, i thought about engine to boost agility and pace a bit.
    anyone else tried that ilsinho card before? pretty nice stats and 5*skills

I use Hunter, but Engine would be goood too. Ye IF Ilsinho is a fun card. His stamina is pretty low so he can need a sub if he covers a lot of tbe pitch. But good strong 5* skiller with decent defensive ability
  • Plutt
    I just got him late last night and slapped him in in this squad to have a quick match. He managed to do the MLS hat trick objective in his first game. It feels great to have a very good Ibra card in the game again.
    9wHN65c.jpg
  • DeanoZoff
    4733 posts National Call-Up
    Plutt wrote: »
    I just got him late last night and slapped him in in this squad to have a quick match. He managed to do the MLS hat trick objective in his first game. It feels great to have a very good Ibra card in the game again.
    9wHN65c.jpg

Cheeky couple bronzes on your bench?
  • Lackosweat
    7362 posts Big Money Move
    Ibra is the goat. :#
    922_ECA14-_CC0_F-4_CF0-806_A-23_DF006_BBF28.jpg
  • Plutt
    edited April 2018
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Plutt wrote: »
    9wHN65c.jpg

Cheeky couple bronzes on your bench?

This was just a quick putted together squad to test Ibra out.(on the bench here were actually my silver South African players)
    Anyway; usually I use 2 main squads to avoid overusing fitness and healing cards. So on the bench I normally only have 1 bronze player in the "empty" slot. But in both main squads right now I'm using relatively low rated(but OP) fullbacks and GKs. So the team rating is then always around 83 even without filling up the bench with bronzes.
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    4_C1_D8_AA0-391_B-4_DA9-_B018-_FBC67_FA348_C0.jpg
  • RipCitiBoi.
    Sorry guys but I ended up using Ibra for R9 SBC. I feel bad that I didn’t get to test him out very much but how can I pass up on the real Ronaldo!
  • Just_Unfair
    4183 posts National Call-Up
    2r6ipup.jpg
  • RayS
    edited April 2018
    My updated ZlaTeam

908_E7_B58-895_D-43_D0-_AD4_D-4_ADDD07701_F7.png

Also, @Buzzbuzz i dont know if you rememeber this, but a while back we discussed the viability of Zlatan up top as a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1, and I have to tell you, it works just fine. I have to thank you also for the suggestion to lob balls to Zlatan from deep, bypassing the midfield pressure. Nobody expects it and it’s a perfect way for me to play the ball up and then Big Ibra nods down the ball to Kaka or one of my wide midfielders.

Had a nice goal doing exactly this, but can’t get it to upload lol
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    My updated ZlaTeam

Also, @Buzzbuzz i dont know if you rememeber this, but a while back we discussed the viability of Zlatan up top as a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1, and I have to tell you, it works just fine. I have to thank you also for the suggestion to lob balls to Zlatan from deep, bypassing the midfield pressure. Nobody expects it and it’s a perfect way for me to play the ball up and then Big Ibra nods down the ball to Kaka or one of my wide midfielders.

I like it mate! Love the back line too, very unique

I ended up switching Kaka to striker, found I prefer Ibra at CCAM to accommodate his insane longshots. Glad the lobbed balls work for you with Ibra up top!

How's TOTS Gio? I went crazy after a run of bad games, liquidated my club and spent 800k on packs. Just used all the players I had to complete the Larsson SBC, and only have 40k coins left now....wish I put a bit aside for Gio :grimace:
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Hmmm tiny pic isn't working today

29mulw9.png
  • RayS
    edited April 2018
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    My updated ZlaTeam

I like it mate! Love the back line too, very unique

I ended up switching Kaka to striker, found I prefer Ibra at CCAM to accommodate his insane longshots. Glad the lobbed balls work for you with Ibra up top!

How's TOTS Gio? I went crazy after a run of bad games, liquidated my club and spent 800k on packs. Just used all the players I had to complete the Larsson SBC, and only have 40k coins left now....wish I put a bit aside for Gio :grimace:

Thanks! Yeah just did Zanetti SBC last night bc I could do it for 200k with a few untradbles sitting around. That RB spot for an MLS side is a major weakness (really the whole defense and keepers in general).

TOTS Gio is incredible if you use him right. He’s obivously got a very particular skill set (you’ll get smashed if you try to shield the ball or outmuscle players) but if you use him right (face up dribbling, skill moves, finesse shot etc) he’s an end game type player imo
  • Mitul77
    212 posts Sunday League Hero
    this is my fitness team:
    sklad.png
  • RayS
    Mine updated:
    F646_C922-91_BC-43_F4-_AF7_E-1689_D2750_AE8.jpg