The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

• Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Has this game taken place?

Damn I missed all the action, is Bagnall @Orison ‘s nominated champion to defend his honour?

I hope not as I would like to win if I took that challenge :trollface:

Also according to Pugz this was easy to arrange and yeah ofc it's easy if both people plan on playing all 40. He "called me out" at a time when there was no way on planet earth that I would put myself through 40 games and therefore the whole challenge didn't make any sense at the time.

What about now then? You played all 40 last week. ;)
  • Orison
    66810 posts Icon
    Pikachu wrote: »

Damn I missed all the action, is Bagnall @Orison ‘s nominated champion to defend his honour?

Also according to Pugz this was easy to arrange and yeah ofc it's easy if both people plan on playing all 40. He "called me out" at a time when there was no way on planet earth that I would put myself through 40 games and therefore the whole challenge didn't make any sense at the time.

Sure, whatever.

We all know how it will end tho. I won't stream and no matter where I finish, if it's higher than someone else the first thing that would come up are glitches :D
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    What page should I start reading from?
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »
    What page should I start reading from?

You don't need to read bud, just take what you know of Orisons personality and of pugz' and fill in the blanks :joy:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34414 posts National Team Captain
    MrSoccer wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    I'm **** at WL though :D

What you normally get?

g1

Wins wise?

anywhere between 25 and 28 i guess lol

I can scrape 25 :D

It's a deal though.

Game on @Pugzilla

Wow that was simple. The American and the Brit have an accord. Just waiting for the sneak attack from the German coward now.

Will this be streamed?

I stream my games up to Bags if he does his.

Cool. Let us know when you two are going to play. I'll watch that game.

@MrSoccer The wager is about where they finish in the WL, not a 1v1 against eachother. just FYI.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    So when @EmperialChris was 36-3 he played a guy 16-13

Just goes to show How stupid matchmaking is
  • MrSoccer
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm **** at WL though :D

What you normally get?

g1

Wins wise?

anywhere between 25 and 28 i guess lol

I can scrape 25 :D

It's a deal though.

Game on @Pugzilla

Wow that was simple. The American and the Brit have an accord. Just waiting for the sneak attack from the German coward now.

Will this be streamed?

I stream my games up to Bags if he does his.

Cool. Let us know when you two are going to play. I'll watch that game.

@MrSoccer The wager is about where they finish in the WL, not a 1v1 against eachother. just FYI.

Thanks! I skimmed over a couple posts too quickly in class earlier. I saw something about a challenge and just assumed a head to head matchup. I do think that, given the current no loss glitch, it's rather pointless unless both stream their games. But it's a fun idea regardless.
  • Argie8
    6652 posts Big Money Move
    So this was a fun read :joy:
  • CR7>007
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Whose the next best BPL CB after Bailly? Im currently using David Luiz just because I have him untradeable
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32212 posts National Team Captain
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Whose the next best BPL CB after Bailly? Im currently using David Luiz just because I have him untradeable

IF Walker or SIF Ake mate.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Fun stuff. But I’m confused, that’s Orison in the tweet? Or that’s just a joke?
  • CR7>007
    954 posts Semi-Pro

Cant afford IF Walker unfortunately. Is SIF Ake better then NIF Boateng?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32212 posts National Team Captain

Yeah imo
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero

For me, FB Kouyate is even better than Bailly. He is a beast with shadow.
  • Maverick
    8721 posts League Winner

No.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Hang on a minute... been away last two days, just doing a little catchup - did I really just read that Orison got E1 this past weekend?
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move

Sure, whatever.

We all know how it will end tho. I won't stream and no matter where I finish, if it's higher than someone else the first thing that would come up are glitches :D

I wonder why people think you glitch tho. You know about the glitch before the people actually finding the glitch. And the way you put your foot in it a few months ago with your 7 accidental DC without loss was laughable
  • Dan is Clutch
    33102 posts National Team Captain
    IDARYL wrote: »

Sure, whatever.

I wonder why people think you glitch tho. You know about the glitch before the people actually finding the glitch. And the way you put your foot in it a few months ago with your 7 accidental DC without loss was laughable

I also had the DC’s back then without getting a loss. Happened to me 4 times in 1 weekend.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    I don't think Orison used the glitch, but even if he did, so **** what?

Na Dan I’m more salty at him backing down from the challenge a few weeks ago. Then after backing down starts spouting off about me, when the only reason he knows anything about me, is because I had the balls (not much I may add does this take) to put my real facts out there. Meanwhile he is just a talking screen name and still didn’t have the guts to play me it’s sad.

Edit: But he is the first to put my tweets in here when he smells blood the ****.

I'd be interested if youd do better not streaming, you'd get less lag and probably things won't annoy you as much

No way I’d do better not streaming that is a silly hypothesis. No way I would do better without “**** in a box” playing, random elite 1 guys hunting me, and a chat full of trolls waiting to tilt me. Na, impossible. Although I could get it if I just no loss glitched off stream.

Fact is though I want to get elite with the people who support me watching.

That's the point gold 1 on stream is like elite 3 off stream imo

I did stream almost every game this weekend and finished 34-6, so you think off stream would be a top100 finish? Kappa
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Na Dan I’m more salty at him backing down from the challenge a few weeks ago. Then after backing down starts spouting off about me, when the only reason he knows anything about me, is because I had the balls (not much I may add does this take) to put my real facts out there. Meanwhile he is just a talking screen name and still didn’t have the guts to play me it’s sad.

Edit: But he is the first to put my tweets in here when he smells blood the ****.

I'd be interested if youd do better not streaming, you'd get less lag and probably things won't annoy you as much

No way I’d do better not streaming that is a silly hypothesis. No way I would do better without “**** in a box” playing, random elite 1 guys hunting me, and a chat full of trolls waiting to tilt me. Na, impossible. Although I could get it if I just no loss glitched off stream.

I did stream almost every game this weekend and finished 34-6, so you think off stream would be a top100 finish? Kappa

Do you have people the level above you search for you to mess with you? From when I was 25-9 my next three losses were from people sniping me. They were all elite 1 players.
  • WildaF3niX

Do you have people the level above you search for you to mess with you? From when I was 25-9 my next three losses were from people sniping me. They were all elite 1 players.

I have no idea, but met few top100 players or guys who are close(top150-200 of futwiz) i changed my mindset due to a bloody flu and was calm as never before. Rage never helps and this certainly helped a lot. Will try to grab top100, but this will be a massive challenge for me. Not the youngest guy, im 32.

What i cand suggest for you is to hide your screen whenever you search for a game like its done by battle royal streamers to avoid stream sniping. And also in Europe there is a lot more ppl playing the game. So obviously its harder to snipe anyone, but i know that my mates sniped eachother on stream, but they had similar records
  • WildaF3niX
    Ohh and i remember i popped on your stream, it was like 4 am UK time and you raged hard on your last few games. I know its hard, because everyone is pissed at this game most of times, but try to control anger and try to not bother about bs that happens in game. What i done is i was talking to myself „oh this is my fault, focus more” and it worked wonders.

Positive mindset is the key to this, when you need to play a lot of games(for me 40 is a lot) although i had a massive amount of rage quits(around 30) so this helps as well
  • sofyanm
    7647 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    3e1bc8faebbd39ba6c1aa24d8012b713.png
    That face when you see my team :joy:

Does someone know this guy? He's speaking italian i'd like to know what he is saying while playing against me

My game is available at 10:09 if someone could watch and give me some improvement advice that would be really appreciated
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    sofyanm wrote: »

Does someone know this guy? He's speaking italian i'd like to know what he is saying while playing against me

My game is available at 10:09 if someone could watch and give me some improvement advice that would be really appreciated

You switched formation, I was hoping for better :(
  • sofyanm
    7647 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »

You switched formation, I was hoping for better :(

I don't when my opponent doesn't have a team like he has

• YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner

Do you have proof they do this? Even so, if they do, ask yourself why? You react and do exactly what they wanted.

No offence but people far bigger than you deal with stream sniping with no problems
  • M98H
    13926 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Do you have proof they do this? Even so, if they do, ask yourself why? You react and do exactly what they wanted.

No offence but people far bigger than you deal with stream sniping with no problems

Have to agree tbh, the region you are in @Pugzilla it’s almost inevitable that you’ll match some decent players.
    Watching @BenzP7 play when he hits a certain amount of wins, he matches non stop E1/T100players.
    The way matchmaking works I’m afraid.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018

Watched all the game, he says he has not deserved the win 100% at the end , btw he was blaming your way of defending/switching
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    edited April 2018

M98H wrote: »

Have to agree tbh, the region you are in @Pugzilla it’s almost inevitable that you’ll match some decent players.
    Watching @BenzP7 play when he hits a certain amount of wins, he matches non stop E1/T100players.
    The way matchmaking works I’m afraid.

Well the guys are in the viewer list and admit it so not sure what there is to deny it. I guess they could be lying?

Not that I am that big or anything but who in the FIFA community even puts up with WL anymore? Nick gets stream sniped all the time and that is a reason he's quit champs. In a shooter game you can kinda deal with snipers by assuming they are tracking you but in a 1 v 1 situation anyone that gets Elite 3 or so is probably going to be on equal or better footing. You guys really do underestimate how easy it is to beat me and how many people can play me tough because I am not that good.

People that stream snipe Inception etc have to be DAMN good to give him a run so its not worth it for them. But the pool of people who can beat me is very large so the pay off is much easier.