Fifa 19 pro club suggestions

Comments

• Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Read someone's idea from other communities that can choose pro's running style to be more customized, let's say sterling or c ron etc. Going to put it into one of the suggestions.
  • HoF
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Dont you guys get it EA is only prioritizing FUT cause they earn money in FUT. Pro clubs, career mode is just A walk-over for EA, cause there is no money in it. They could make it if they want, but they have huge income from FUT past years, so it wont happen in clubs. Honestly me and some friends had been complaining and mentioned ALL you guys wrote in this topic for MANY years allready. Its sad I agree. Clubs could be so big if they just put the features from FUT into Pro clubs game mode. I mean some of them.
    What about qualification for the weekend league in Pro clubs? And A weekend league in Pro clubs where your club had to play, lets say 20 or 30 games A whole weekend? Just like in FUT where it is 40 games atm. Its just putting an allready existing game mode into another. How hard can it be?

Good luck in the future.

HoF
  • HoF
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Beakerb wrote: »
    HoF wrote: »
    Dont you guys get it EA is only prioritizing FUT cause they earn money in FUT. Pro clubs, career mode is just A walk-over for EA, cause there is no money in it. They could make it if they want, but they have huge income from FUT past years, so it wont happen in clubs. Honestly me and some friends had been complaining and mentioned ALL you guys wrote in this topic for MANY years allready. Its sad I agree. Clubs could be so big if they just put the features from FUT into Pro clubs game mode. I mean some of them.
    What about qualification for the weekend league in Pro clubs? And A weekend league in Pro clubs where your club had to play, lets say 20 or 30 games A whole weekend? Just like in FUT where it is 40 games atm. Its just putting an allready existing game mode into another. How hard can it be?

Good luck in the future.

HoF

Quite hard apparently, as it's been 3 years minimum that they have not fixed the High Pressure Glitch.

- I agree. And make the pitch wider like in real life!
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HoF wrote: »

Good luck in the future.

HoF

You don't really understand my whole point on suggestions. My suggestions are mostly based on increasing the incentive for EA to improve pro club mode starting from point 1.
  • Beta wrote: »
    Let me introduce myself. I'm a manager from a club which won asia virtual pro champion league before (biggest competition in Asia), and I've trained over one hundred fifa players throughout the years so I understand the needs of pro club players. Also I'm a businessman myself so I understand the concerns of EA too.

For fifa 18 I thank EA for making a huge jump for implementing different levels of traits and player styles which are great imo.

Below I would like to suggest some means that can further improve the gaming experience of pro club as I'm sure this mode is the only reason buying fifa instead of pes for many people.

1.) Implement microtransactions

Like buying bronze/silver/gold packs with coins or fifa points for hairstyles, kits or players' models like Ronaldo in pro club. So the development team could get more resources to improve pro clubs features (which in my opinion will be the Esports in future without any AI interference).

The packs sends straight to the club and only manager will be able to open the packs. At the same time the teammates can donate some packs to the club also.

All in all, micro transactions is the way to go in future if not fifa 19. Don't underestimate the profits from pro club because there are many players play UT sometimes while their teams not available to play, which also generates income for the developer.

2.) Remove second wind trait

With current trait second wind which increases your stamina tremendously at 75th minute which is too unrealistic imo.

Currently there is no tactics about how to use our stamina wisely because all players just run through 90 minutes atm. I would suggest removing this trait totally since it's not realistic, but add some more stamina trait levels to balance them out.

3.) Add more play styles

3 is good but more is even better. Many players play more than 3 styles.

If possible, the customization on lookings and styles should be saved separately. When I play cdm, sometimes I want to look like Matic and sometimes Kante, but do not need to bother editing the appearance again with saved appearance feature.

4.) More diversities with more trait attributes

For example, add stats in trait trees like composure, vision, balance, reactions, jumping and aggression.

All of these attributes are built-in game already so it's very easy to implement imo. Fifa 18 is a huge step forward and we appreciate it but it can improve easily with just more choices of traits.

Also increase levels of traits. Don't need to worry about players being too op because you can lower the base ratings of players and cap it at let's say 85 if you feel they are too op, but have 150 points to spend instead. It's up to the developer.

5.) Make division titles meaningful

Maybe d1 title gives you 10000 pro club coins or 2000 coins per player (just refer to UT) to buy gold packs etc., or getting d1 title gives the club a gold pack directly.

It would also be cool if you could open packs at the end of a match so any player who has played the match can see what the Club gets.

Even no coins system implemented on time, maybe getting 20 D1 titles unlock more stadiums etc.

Currently there is almost ZERO incentive getting more d1 titles. Just give us something to play for.

6.) Packs for players' face/skin (credit to Ertrko)

The customization hub is very limited and when you try to change your player face to Ronaldo, you end up looking like Jackie Chan.

This is why EA should put bronze, silver and gold player packs like FUT but will just include the player models that is used in game now without their stats. When you open a pack and found Pogba model. Once you applied it, your player will turn to the exact look of Pogba but attributes will not change. Just the look.

These cards will accumulate in our pro club library, and available to choose from saved lookings in editing our pro section.

7.) More detailed character creation while making our pro players

As mentioned the current hub is so outdated. Take 2k as an example about editing the faces. Also add Tattoos (both arms too not only face) and scars for players customizations.

8.) Make the walls for defending freekick movable until last man left

Currently when you are one of the players in the wall and you are not the captain, you cannot move away from the wall which is ridiculous.

Please let non captain players also able to move away from them and it'll be more realistic.

9.) In-game substitutions managed by the captain

Make a small section in lobby with 3 players in bench in order to be subbed in later, possibly with the substitutes assisting the match as spectators.

Substitutions works at any time while let the game keeps going and won't stop the game like UT, otherwise it'll be too annoying since it affects 22 players not only 2 players.

The captain has to find suitable timing themselves to make the substitutions. The substitutions come when next freekick etc. happen.

10.) Make drop in at least 7v7 or 6v6

Which is much more fun than 5v5. 5v5 is just too extreme and not fun since it's like AI vs AI even no one quit during the match. Almost every drop in games have players quit in short time just because conceding one goal.

I would recommend 7v7 personally since every one of 7 players most likely wants to play gk/defender.

To be perfect, I strongly recommend to remove the limitation on number of players. If people find it not fun with their current team, they will quit and find a new game, let them have the freedom to make their own decision.

11.) Let players reconnect

When players dc during match, let them to be able to reconnect while AI controlling the player. All esports games have that feature.

12.) Customizable AI

Maybe height/weight, names or even faces. Or even let clubs buy gold packs for skins like Sergio Ramos (just the look can be applied not the stats) to play for your club which would be huge fun and I think many players would spend pro club coins or fifa points for a chance to acquire the skins for sure. Many Esports games let players buy skins to generate profit for the company which is a win win situation.

13.) More kit and badge customisation

The choices available now are pathetic.

14.) Gk radar should always facing upwards when using pro camera

Not half time upwards and half time downwards because pro camera is always facing upwards.

The radar should be more visible imo it's too unclear atm. It can be solved by giving players the choice from settings whether the radar will fade away or not.

15.) Remove gk filter when finding league matches

Player should not be penalized by playing some position they like.

It is harder to find matches with gk because many clubs filter out gks and gks are rejected by clubs for this stupid reason. Why not filter st? Why not filter cb? GK players should not be singled out and being discriminated. It is unfair and should not be encouraged.

16.) Customised Run Style

Even if it only lets us choose from 5 running styles it will add to our own 'individual' players making them unique so say some run like Ronaldo, Sterling, Messi, some take long strides, some take short quick steps.

The list is a bit lengthy and they're just some suggestions from pro club communites in case the developer can use any. I hope the ideas can be passed on to them. Thank you very much.
    Beta wrote: »
    Let me introduce myself. I'm a manager from a club which won asia virtual pro champion league before (biggest competition in Asia), and I've trained over one hundred fifa players throughout the years so I understand the needs of pro club players. Also I'm a businessman myself so I understand the concerns of EA too.

For fifa 18 I thank EA for making a huge jump for implementing different levels of traits and player styles which are great imo.

Below I would like to suggest some means that can further improve the gaming experience of pro club as I'm sure this mode is the only reason buying fifa instead of pes for many people.

1.) Implement microtransactions

Like buying bronze/silver/gold packs with coins or fifa points for hairstyles, kits or players' models like Ronaldo in pro club. So the development team could get more resources to improve pro clubs features (which in my opinion will be the Esports in future without any AI interference).

The packs sends straight to the club and only manager will be able to open the packs. At the same time the teammates can donate some packs to the club also.

All in all, micro transactions is the way to go in future if not fifa 19. Don't underestimate the profits from pro club because there are many players play UT sometimes while their teams not available to play, which also generates income for the developer.

2.) Remove second wind trait

With current trait second wind which increases your stamina tremendously at 75th minute which is too unrealistic imo.

Currently there is no tactics about how to use our stamina wisely because all players just run through 90 minutes atm. I would suggest removing this trait totally since it's not realistic, but add some more stamina trait levels to balance them out.

3.) Add more play styles

3 is good but more is even better. Many players play more than 3 styles.

If possible, the customization on lookings and styles should be saved separately. When I play cdm, sometimes I want to look like Matic and sometimes Kante, but do not need to bother editing the appearance again with saved appearance feature.

4.) More diversities with more trait attributes

For example, add stats in trait trees like composure, vision, balance, reactions, jumping and aggression.

All of these attributes are built-in game already so it's very easy to implement imo. Fifa 18 is a huge step forward and we appreciate it but it can improve easily with just more choices of traits.

Also increase levels of traits. Don't need to worry about players being too op because you can lower the base ratings of players and cap it at let's say 85 if you feel they are too op, but have 150 points to spend instead. It's up to the developer.

5.) Make division titles meaningful

Maybe d1 title gives you 10000 pro club coins or 2000 coins per player (just refer to UT) to buy gold packs etc., or getting d1 title gives the club a gold pack directly.

It would also be cool if you could open packs at the end of a match so any player who has played the match can see what the Club gets.

Even no coins system implemented on time, maybe getting 20 D1 titles unlock more stadiums etc.

Currently there is almost ZERO incentive getting more d1 titles. Just give us something to play for.

6.) Packs for players' face/skin (credit to Ertrko)

The customization hub is very limited and when you try to change your player face to Ronaldo, you end up looking like Jackie Chan.

This is why EA should put bronze, silver and gold player packs like FUT but will just include the player models that is used in game now without their stats. When you open a pack and found Pogba model. Once you applied it, your player will turn to the exact look of Pogba but attributes will not change. Just the look.

These cards will accumulate in our pro club library, and available to choose from saved lookings in editing our pro section.

7.) More detailed character creation while making our pro players

As mentioned the current hub is so

outdated. Take 2k as an example about editing the faces. Also add Tattoos (both arms too not only face) and scars for players customizations.

8.) Make the walls for defending freekick movable until last man left

Currently when you are one of the players in the wall and you are not the captain, you cannot move away from the wall which is ridiculous.

Please let non captain players also able to move away from them and it'll be more realistic.

9.) In-game substitutions managed by the captain

Make a small section in lobby with 3 players in bench in order to be subbed in later, possibly with the substitutes assisting the match as spectators.

Substitutions works at any time while let the game keeps going and won't stop the game like UT, otherwise it'll be too annoying since it affects 22 players not only 2 players.

The captain has to find suitable timing themselves to make the substitutions. The substitutions come when next freekick etc. happen.

10.) Make drop in at least 7v7 or 6v6

Which is much more fun than 5v5. 5v5 is just too extreme and not fun since it's like AI vs AI even no one quit during the match. Almost every drop in games have players quit in short time just because conceding one goal.

I would recommend 7v7 personally since every one of 7 players most likely wants to play gk/defender.

To be perfect, I strongly recommend to remove the limitation on number of players. If people find it not fun with their current team, they will quit and find a new game, let them have the freedom to make their own decision.

11.) Let players reconnect

When players dc during match, let them to be able to reconnect while AI controlling the player. All esports games have that feature.

12.) Customizable AI

Maybe height/weight, names or even faces. Or even let clubs buy gold packs for skins like Sergio Ramos (just the look can be applied not the stats) to play for your club which would be huge fun and I think many players would spend pro club coins or fifa points for a chance to acquire the skins for sure. Many Esports games let players buy skins to generate profit for the company which is a win win situation.

13.) More kit and badge customisation

The choices available now are pathetic.

14.) Gk radar should always facing upwards when using pro camera

Not half time upwards and half time downwards because pro camera is always facing upwards.

The radar should be more visible imo it's too unclear atm. It can be solved by giving players the choice from settings whether the radar will fade away or not.

15.) Remove gk filter when finding league matches

Player should not be penalized by playing some position they like.

It is harder to find matches with gk because many clubs filter out gks and gks are rejected by clubs for this stupid reason. Why not filter st? Why not filter cb? GK players should not be singled out and being discriminated. It is unfair and should not be encouraged.

16.) Customised Run Style

Even if it only lets us choose from 5 running styles it will add to our own 'individual' players making them unique so say some

How about ea fix the game? The AIs are idiots, simple things like tracking the runner or being in position or the other dodgy things need to be fixed. Goalkeeping is just as bad with the AI. Is it suddenly impossible for a goalkeeper to move his feet now or catch the ball? Pro clubs is so **** now it's unreal. Couldn't care less about all these new features people above have proposed. Until the simple gameplay fixes are complete you're just stuffing **** between 2 slices of bread and selling it as a sandwich
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't expect or want the bot players to be brilliant but when you are standing metres away waiting for a free pass and they boot the ball up the pitch to the opposition defence or the bot defenders back off and allow people to easily run past them...that can be improved.
  • Also fix the way game performance ratings are given out. its silly. Im a striker and if I score 2 goals, and do nothing and be in bad positions all game, I can easily get 8.5 or more, while when I'm a CDM I run my **** off and go everywhere, I'll get nothing. key passes mean nothing, and its really annoying .
  • Hi everybody, here's my suggestions about how to improve Pro Club in FIFA 19 after the just excellent FIFA 18.

1) DEDICATED STREAMING SERVICES

The most important by first, Everyone desires to show its stuff to friends and professional Pro Club teams just do it using streaming apps as Twitch or Mixer with their own limitations. By the way, a dedicated service by Electronic Arts could be a serious improvement for viewers and each team could develop its own fan groups. Using dedicated servers by EA the streaming viewers could choose prefered camera (like the TV broadcasting one) and remove all the in-game graphic ads to enjoy a match ASA real soccer TV Matches. Not only, this could be developed as an add-in service with little monthly fee for teams and for the attendance, including commercial spots and whatever else.

Obviusly this service could be improved and developed step by step, granting a view of 100% quality by first and it could interact even with streming attendance and sponsorship for teams, if implemented afterward.

Please consider it seriously.

2) SUBSTITUTIONS

With the improvements of Internet connections, now it is achievable the chance to play with up to three other player starting as substitutes, could improve a lot tactical changes during the match due to stamina loss.

It would help a lot team management for big teams with more than eleven players in rosters, as professional one does.

3) TEAMMATES SPECTATORS

Even as an alternative to the first two suggestions above, it would be enjoyable for players attending the end of matches as spectators, the chance to view the match of his team, or at least to see the radar of their teammates to enjoy the match as team fan.

4) TRAINING DRILLS

It would be very useful to train alone or in small groups when the team is not playing Pro Club, with dedicated drill sessions to let improve skills for each player and to perform and try tactics on free kicks, corner kicks and throw ins, for example.

5) IMPROVED COMMENTARY AND CROWDS

About Pro Club, it would be great to have a wider array of names or a script to pronounce every name written by the player's owner.

It would be even fantastic if the statistic of each player could develop a "personality" coordinated with commentary for each player and its growing as skills and statistics.

Not only for Pro Club, it would be even great to incentivate more the AI for commentary and crowds to let them fully coordinate emphasis due to in-game happenings and the quality of each team playing.

This obviously just happens, but it can still be enhanced a lot to enhance the in-game atmosphere.

6) OTHER ADJUSTMENTS

I kindly ask to slightly improve the dribbling efficence and speed, actually is a bit too weak and slow, also improving A LOT MORE the precision and efficience of direct shoots in free kicks. This last point is important since every team actually uses just passing schemes even when a free kick is just attached the penaly area. Obviously that's unrealistic and this means that direct shots on free kicks must be less randomized and hard to be performed. To shot at goal on free kicks is actually TOO MUCH RANDOM.

As last, I hope you still try to improve animations for players and the efficence of referees, it could be fine to insert the VAR even on EA FIFA 19.

Not last, I kindly request to reintroduce the command to stop the ball instantly and aim toward the goal, as it was comprended until FIFA 15 with the LB button. It is important to aim and challenge the defender with 1 vs 1 dribbles and special moves, enhancing the spectacularity of play.

That's all, thanks for reading and keep up the enjoyable good job until now! Thanks for all!
  • Astralprojectio
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fix the high pressure glitch is all i need
  • I add one more request I kindly invite you to consider:

Allow the captain of the scoring team to forbid the skipping of replays, someway.

With the actual system of replays management, quite all goals are skipped during their replays, that's a shame, Please consider to modify something, this could even be done by a simple patch update.

Thanks again.
  • Hello everyone!
    EA have to care about Pro Clubs as recently Football Federations and Associations around the world have refognized E-sports and official Pro Teams are already playing official national leagues and cups!
    They can make a lot of profit on this game mode too. All of you guys gave ideas. From custom looks ($$), to custom tactics, WL ($$), buy temporary boosts on the store ($$), packs for AI players ($$), transfer market... you name it! I think we should be able to train with our Pro. How do you practice free kicks if offline you can't even do the skill challenges with your Pro? You can only train it on Pro Club games! What about a manager who invests the Club coins on the market, either signing up new players or buying AI player packs ($$). What about buying some club coins from the store ($$). See, there is loads of room for improvement and especially for profit!!
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    My recommendations:
    1. Substitutions
    2. If anyone gets disconnected, then let them join mid game
    3. Game face
    4. Better way for rating: especially for out of position, people lose a lot of points if they're out of position just for a fraction of second. for example: If a CAM comes back to help defence and if the defence clears the ball then CAM loses points in heaps
    5. Have some kind of rewards for winning divisions/cups
    6. Touchpad doesn't works a lot of the time
    7. Have a practice arena for set-pieces
    8. Give an option for Vice Captain in case Captain gets disconnected
    9. Show real time changes while editing player: For example: if you increase/decrease height/weight, show real time how it affects the agility/sprint etc.
    10. if a person plays in a club, leaves and comes back then have his record from previous time (or show it as before 1st transfer/2nd transfer etc) It would be cool to have a record of all the clubs we've played for, how many games, goals for each team.
    11. Watch mode/view mode: like other shooting games, where you don't have to play to watch the game, it'll be good for those who join the lobby just 5 mins after the game started, rather than looking at blank screen, they can watch the game, would be even better if we can watch it from any player's POV (would be more realistic)

Pro clubs has so much potential to become an e-Sport, will be WAYYYYY better than FUT.
  • I would love these suggestions but what about a weekend league too for clubs to play a certain amount of games for one of the rewards and implements you mentioned
  • More shirts model, add publicity (put it myself) in the shirt (like The stadium name)
    Like the old Pro evolution soccer, the customization zone is the best to create, a new emblem, a new shirt model, a new equipment.

I want to create my own emblem, no the typical soccer ball or trophy.

I want to put the publicity in the shirt, this is amazing

The name of the manager of the team
  • Zbarinho
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Some suggestions for Pro Club:
    1) A chat ! so people can discuss before the match, during half time or after the match
    2) More community : transfert, friendly matches, rankings in club...
    3) Possibility to select bots. Increase AI level
    4) More events
    5) More customization

:)
  • Scotto06
    1 posts Ball Boy
    1. Sign for multiple clubs
    2. Ability to play club matches as one player (but you can't play 'any')
    3. As 2 but enhance your team with FUT cards
    4. If you like your 'drop in' continue to division 10
    5. Decent custom options, beards, tattoo's, female players
    6. Make the cpu look less generic
    7. Remove pro career mode or incorporate with pro clubs
    8. Delete clubs that have been inactive for a month
    9. Purchasable XP boosts
    10. As 2 but have the ability to level an entire team
  • Perz
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Pro Clubs is the closest game mode when it comes to real football, you have 11 brains in each side and they all have to work together in other for your team to perform well.

Here's a few things that I think EA could do for it to become a real e-Sport just like FUT.

Disclaimer: I'm from Portugal, and I play Pro Clubs in PC and my team participates in a League created by FPF eSports (our football federation created an eSports section where they do FUT and Pro Clubs tournaments and leagues with prize pools involved). I play Pro Clubs with full squad, and we almost play 11v11 every game. So the points I'm making here are based on that.
    https://esports.fpf.pt/

1. Substitutions - Subs are a essential part in a game of football, the tactical awareness that you need to have to make the right sub when your team is loosing, winning or drawing it would bring a whole new level of tatical gameplay to the game mode. It sucks when you play in a squad of 15/16 people and you can only take 11 to the game, and the other 4/5 can't even watch the game as spectators.

This brings me to the next point…

2. Spectator Mode - if you're a coach and you're coaching a team, or if you're a player in a team with a large squad it's most likely you won't play every game. The stream option here is apliable however, since FIFA is a fast paced game, you can't coach with a 6 second delay because you're watching a play and when you wanna give your opinion or fix something the game is already in the other half of the field…

3. Training Mode/Scrimmage inside your team - EA Sports have an Arena where you can do drills, in the Journey you can practice with your team or do training drills in a facility, is it really that hard to host a server in this type of environment where the team managers can select what they want to train? (7v7, free kicks, corners, penalties, etc..)

4. Leagues - We have to resort to external websites in order to participate/create leagues for our clubs to participate. It would be much more conventional, if EA gave us an option to create a National league for exemple, where we could schedule and play the games, the goalscorers, assists, clean sheets and all those other stats would be saved automaticaly into the EA servers, so we didn't need to report the matches in forums with the vídeo of the game, printscreens, etc...

So this 4 are only for a more professional and eSports side to the game mode itself.

How can you make some money from this game mode to invest in it?
    Well I already saw a lot of comments and posts here with some very interesting ideas, the micro transactions where you could buy player appearances, boots, tattoos, and other accessories are viable. However I understand that the money would only be spent one time. But what if you added boots every month, try exploring the market a little bit and you'll see that you have the resources and you'll eventually get your revenue back and profit out of it.

FIFA is not only FUT. I get that FUT is very profitable, but it is profitable because you invested in it in recente years and made it a big game mode. Try and do that with other game modes, and you'll see that some of the community backlash will slowly disapear…

(sorry for some grammar errors i might have made.)
  • Clubs could easily adopt a system like FUT when it comes to packs. Get rid of the crap AI players that change every game and actually give you a team that you can either upgrade through packs or even let you spread attribute points across the team as well as your own player
  • The only problem with bringing micro transactions to pro clubs is you can then make it another play to win mode. So if you can buy packs or better AI players etc. Your team could have much better players than a team that hasnt spent money on it but then you can eliminate that with a progression system for the computer players not just your pros. Its a hard one that just because it could just become a pay to win and alot of people will stop playing it.
  • Perz
    2 posts Ball Boy
    The only problem with bringing micro transactions to pro clubs is you can then make it another play to win mode. So if you can buy packs or better AI players etc. Your team could have much better players than a team that hasnt spent money on it but then you can eliminate that with a progression system for the computer players not just your pros. Its a hard one that just because it could just become a pay to win and alot of people will stop playing it.
    If you play with full team it won't affect the gameplay, since you won't have AI involved
  • I buy fifa only because of virtual clubs. And nothing changes when it comes to the development of a virtual star. It does not affect statistics at all, everything is imposed in advance. The player is missing the possibility of developing a star under his own style of play if it does not change then I will probably go to PES there is more possibility there.
  • Hey don’t forget to add a practice arena for pro clubs we’re you can practice an get better with your online team
  • Cazaderon
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    I havent red all this thread but Pro Club needs and deserves a LOT more than what OP listed...

First, the gameplay needs to be tweaked for PRO club. More players, more lag, more everything. The pace of the game needs to be set to slow and the match length increased a bit.

All assistance to passes , shooting etc should also be a lot lower, you control ONE player, it should require to be more accurate.

A training mode for crying out loud... at least an arena to get used to a new build. Ideally a pitch to train with teammates with options to add some AIs. You know, just like what we had for solo play in previous fifa before it vanished...

Players rating need to not skyrocket the way they did so far. Having players at 92+ is just dumb and it turns the game into a track and field fest where collective play is summed up to firing a huge ball along the line and then run like a headless chicken. Ratings should be capped, we should have to compromise with our players build in order to function well as a team and not end up being super saians after 3 weeks...

Bots need to be customizable. Hell fifa has the greatest database for a football game and we re stuck with made up players ? We need a system to purchase better bots through winnings earned through cups and leagues.

We need to be able to customize our tactic fully pre game just like in any other freakin game mode ! It will help mitigate the non sense gameplay you witness in 80% of D1 games.

We need better stats tracking. I mean it s 2018 and we still have no tracking of our cup games stats ? Wth !

THIS is what pro club desperately needs. Not some garbage cosmetic stuff to end up with even more idiotic looking players with green hairs and a 30 inch nose...

And NO, EA doesnt need more micro transactions to fund such improvements, we already pay the 60$ every year to fund the game and its next occurnce.

Get to work EA. It s been six years you ve been **** on pro club players with fake improvements. You took 5 freakin month to solve an issue that destroyed the entire mode.

Simply unacceptable.

• dezy22
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea missed the ball with pro clubs it’s got the potential to be the greatest football game mode ever created if they would just listen to fans and actually implement changes to the game I mean why can we not have the same style of ai that you play in squad battles that alone would help clubs the ai being stupid is one of the main let downs of pro clubs
  • dezy22 wrote: »
    Ea missed the ball with pro clubs it’s got the potential to be the greatest football game mode ever created if they would just listen to fans and actually implement changes to the game I mean why can we not have the same style of ai that you play in squad battles that alone would help clubs the ai being stupid is one of the main let downs of pro clubs

Ais in pro club have **** stats and they re set in stones. The ones in SB gets huuuuuuuuge buffs when you play above pro.

If they can make something as complex as FUT they can surely give us a pool of bots to pick from. But nooooooo let s just have random bots selected each game among which you will have CB playing as RB LB with 70 pace getting destroyed all game with the same dumb through pass along the free throw line..

They try and force FUT down our throat as a competitive esport.... that joke... i ve never seen anything uglier than the 1vs1 between so called pros in the latest events. It s more a streetfighter than a football game...

Pro club could create some football like legends..
  • fifa 11 pro club menu , division system according to their region , game face and in game avatar bring back those things except pro accomplishments

fifa 11 man of the match player was shown in front of pro clubs main menu page bring back please

each region who wins league was shown on world map for a month in fifa 11 . bring back

bring back green hairs

• SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    and what about having also mode in pro clubs which allows 5vs5 or 6vs6 players as I assume its hard to find 22 human players. This mode would allow a classic futsal 5vs5 or mini football rules 6vs6. I truly believe this is the only way to get fifa to esports, because there has to be only human to human interactions without AI touch.
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Give everybody 2 players get rid of AI would be amazing
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    how can you control 2 players at once?
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    how can you control 2 players at once?

One would be ai controlled till you press L1 to change. Now it would be a mess but it's hard watching so sometimes