Best position for baby Gullit?

harrybache3
597 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just finished one last Icon SBC and pulled Gullit! Obviously going to use him but undecided wether to play him as a CM or CAM.

Also suggestions on which chem style to use on him too would be great.

Comments

• Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CAM but he's **** anyway.
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best position for him is on the bench.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    Best position for him is on the transfer market.
  • Iwan1807
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Put him in his Prime SBC :wink:
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    I'd say RB
  • harrybache3
    Surely he can’t be that bad...
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Surely he can’t be that bad...

He's not bad just pales in comparison to his bigger cards. The lack of stamina kills the card for me. Can't go wrong using him at CM or CAM.
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really like him at CDM.
  • Lynchu
    1024 posts Professional
    Maggoo wrote: »
    CAM but he's **** anyway.

giphy.gif
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Pulled him from the base icon sbc. Using him as a cm, but his stamina isnt the best
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you have to ask...I’d say GK
  • DangerZone
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Other than stamina, he’s a beast, I sub him out for Lozano to mix it up a bit. I think he’s with the best 86 midfielders for sure!
  • Swevin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use him at CAM in 4312, personally don't see any problems with his stamina, managed to last until 105th minute a few times
  • Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional
    Baby gullit gets lambasted so much on this forum by people who have either used the 90 or bought and expected him to score 2 goals each game..hes not as bad as he is made out to be...as an untradable no flipping brainer...

Op hes good at cm to start wjth and shift to cam to keep his stamina going...

My only suggestion is use a dribbling/pace/shooting card each game and see how much fun he becomes..

I had him for 200 games and he was fun...but it was just until i could get the 90
  • harrybache3
    Baby gullit gets lambasted so much on this forum by people who have either used the 90 or bought and expected him to score 2 goals each game..hes not as bad as he is made out to be...as an untradable no flipping brainer...

Op hes good at cm to start wjth and shift to cam to keep his stamina going...

My only suggestion is use a dribbling/pace/shooting card each game and see how much fun he becomes..

I had him for 200 games and he was fun...but it was just until i could get the 90

Thanks for some genuine feedback, haven’t had time to try him yet will give him a go over the next few days and see if I can build a solid team around him.