CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME BE CALM

Mmjnnnn
111 posts Sunday League Hero
this game triggers me so easily with the bad gameplay the only reason i play because it’s nothing to do like

Comments

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Go play Fortnite - you'll be much happier.

No one can help you be calm - you just have to lessen the amount you are about results and try to laugh at the bad stuff that happens to you.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Go play Fortnite - you'll be much happier.

No one can help you be calm - you just have to lessen the amount you are about results and try to laugh at the bad stuff that happens to you.

Yep laugh at the BS or play something else is my advice too
  • Adifunky
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    I smacked my controller at my phone and cracked it (phone). £235 replacement screen...
    After I saw my phone crack I got so annoyed I deleted fifa, picked up my PlayStation and punched it a few times.. now my PlayStation won't turn on.
    I'm 31 tomorrow and acting like a Moran over a stupid game. I'm not buying another console. At least then I won't buy 19 either, there's no fun anymore.. just stress for me.
    Good luck to all, I hope you won't give too much tine/money or health to this virus of a game.
  • JayyThunder
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    You have to laugh it off. The game sucks, you know it, your opponent knows it, EA knows it.
  • BakayokoOut
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Adifunky wrote: »
    I smacked my controller at my phone and cracked it (phone). £235 replacement screen...
    After I saw my phone crack I got so annoyed I deleted fifa, picked up my PlayStation and punched it a few times.. now my PlayStation won't turn on.
    I'm 31 tomorrow and acting like a Moran over a stupid game. I'm not buying another console. At least then I won't buy 19 either, there's no fun anymore.. just stress for me.
    Good luck to all, I hope you won't give too much tine/money or health to this virus of a game.

Are you serious?
    Wow lol

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

Sadistic.
  • CharlieC
    7418 posts League Winner

This is both hilarious and sad at the same time.
  • Adifunky
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    On the plus side, I'm listing my team for minimum.. @CharlieC @Tomb1302 @BakayokoOut
  • CharlieC
    7418 posts League Winner
    On the plus side, I'm listing my team for minimum.. @CharlieC @Tomb1302 @BakayokoOut

Cool. Anyone decent?
  • Kove
    4471 posts National Call-Up

I say this without any form of malice. If you are 31 years old and doing the things you have stated above. I think you should consider seeking help. You mentioned your phone set you back £235 so I assume you are in British. Here's some details for you

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/free-therapy-or-counselling/

Good luck mate.
  • Mr. Soper
    2752 posts National Call-Up
    part of the fun is getting geared up. Need you get your rage out one way or another
  • Adifunky
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Kove wrote: »

I say this without any form of malice. If you are 31 years old and doing the things you have stated above. I think you should consider seeking help. You mentioned your phone set you back £235 so I assume you are in British. Here's some details for you

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/free-therapy-or-counselling/

Good luck mate.

Cheers man, generally though I'm the most calm person you'll ever meet.. I was in the military and never had any issues... i just get wound up by the game, by getting cheated.
  • Kove
    4471 posts National Call-Up

Good luck mate.

Cheers man, generally though I'm the most calm person you'll ever meet.. I was in the military and never had any issues... i just get wound up by the game, by getting cheated.

You are in good company then. As you know, rhe military teaches you to be level headed under extreme pressure and deal with things few can imagine. The thing is, your emotions have got to come out somewhere.

The really good news is you know where it is and gives you a really good platform to work from
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something

Good luck mate.

Get yourself out for a TAB big lad! When did you leave the forces?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    The-Side-Effects-of-Xanax_article_main.jpg
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up

Damn... That's really sad.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    FIFA should be sold with health warning.
  • Kirkyy310192
    90 posts Park Captain
    Im 26 and scream the house down ive no shame, girlfriend hates it so much ive broke 9 pads in 3 months
  • joehuk
    4731 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    The game triggers the F out of me worse thing is I carry on playing even when I know the game is fully against me plus every game PTB / ultra def counter attack.

And seriously what is with my players running away from their attacks automaticly ? Happened so often my AI being drawn to them constantly leaving massive gaps.

Or my players running behind their players when I want to pass also stooping mid through ball

Meh

Anyone recommend a game not fortnite the game does not interest me at all
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018

Good luck mate.

Fair play to you brother! Where were you based? Much respect. I’m at RM Chivenor, 3 commandos.

You’ve probably done the right thing, the game isn’t worth it if it’s stressing you out. Good luck with future endeavours.
  • VENPATT
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018
    U did the right thing. FIFA is only for people who can either Spend Money or Cheat
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmjnnnn wrote: »
    this game triggers me so easily with the bad gameplay the only reason i play because it’s nothing to do like

I can't tell just one thing , hit the poll or do 10 shots and don't score or play better and lose , is a rule of this game. Soon or later will happen , maybe happen a lot of thing. But think about it, is part of this game, it would be easy to said don't play anymore, but we love football , you have to be beyond the unfair and think that is just part of this terrible game. If you are playing it you have to accept it that too.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have been in that his position before where I was constaamrly angry and acting weird towards my wife. All I think about was making a better team which in the end end did nothing. Mate u need to quit the game or just play SB and Singles seasons. That’s what I do now as I won’t touch that dramatic laggy online seasons or WL games ever again. If I had know I could make as much coins just playing SB and singles seasons I would never have touched online seasons, DKT and WL. Just play those offline games and have fun. What triggers most people is u build or keep improving your team and they just play the same like the cheap ones or better still no improvement in result or progress. Just play offline for fun. I have two cheap teams I rotate btwn SB and singles seasons. Make around 90k to 120k a week winning singles div one all the time and Sb elite 2 rewards and never buy fitness. When u don’t care and the bs in the game, that’s when it’s fun for u.
  • JoyW
    2765 posts National Call-Up
    The only solution is a game that stops after 1 hour playtime, here in Karadkafh it's normal, our government does this for a few years now.
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah bro, just be calm... If that doesn't work go play the sims or some ****
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    JoyW wrote: »
    The only solution is a game that stops after 1 hour playtime, here in Karadkafh it's normal, our government does this for a few years now.

:D