Just played a pro...

heefmondo
1580 posts Play-Off Hero
Just played Roma Poacher in division 1 seasons and he scored a 90th minute equaliser to make it 3-3 and then ran off shushing and celebrating like he'd just won the world cup. What a sad c*nt. Sums up the fifa community right there haha is he any good? Cos he didn't feel like anything special.

Comments

• Azof
    16625 posts World Class
    Cool story bro
  • Fab
    17844 posts World Class
    i dont know who that is sorry
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fab wrote: »
    i dont know who that is sorry

I thought I recognised the name so I googled it and saw his twitter.
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    Cool story bro

Izzzryt lad
  • WFCBagnall
    70414 posts Moderator
    Should have pressed the x

:trollface:
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    pYIVDV6JSLINQ.gif
  • BrentfordFC
    12070 posts Has That Special Something
    Lel rekt
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    How sad
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Question is, what celebration do you use? And did you skip your replays?
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

I skipped them all. I only ever do annoying ones and watch replays when the opponent does it first.
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Just played Roma Poacher in division 1 seasons and he scored a 90th minute equaliser to make it 3-3 and then ran off shushing and celebrating like he'd just won the world cup. What a sad c*nt. Sums up the fifa community right there haha is he any good? Cos he didn't feel like anything special.

Beat him 12-3 in the Barcelona event, hes not that good imo.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21015 posts Club Captain
    EddieFicio wrote: »

*dabs*
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

Obliterated him then yeah :joy: yeah I've had tougher games against gold players in WL. I felt comfortable everytime he was attacking but it only takes 1 chance when he's got a mega team with R96, CR7, Messi and the rest of the village people zzz
  • YOLOT0URE
    6970 posts Big Money Move

Obliterated him then yeah :joy: yeah I've had tougher games against gold players in WL. I felt comfortable everytime he was attacking but it only takes 1 chance when he's got a mega team with R96, CR7, Messi and the rest of the village people zzz

‘Only takes one chance’

Conceded 3

I mean, your only meant to make a brag thread if you actually won, but congratulations on being the forum equivalent of Liverpool celebrating your draw :trollface:
  • WFCBagnall
    70414 posts Moderator

I skipped them all. I only ever do annoying ones and watch replays when the opponent does it first.

Didn't you shush me last weekend :#
  • M98H
    12920 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Exposed
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Haha
  • Davisto
    6296 posts Big Money Move

:joy:
  • CR7BRUH
    3878 posts National Call-Up

*dabs*

• DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Poacher isn’t great. On ‘17 in a quali month he was using attribute cards and lost 4-1 to my mate. He wasn’t happy in the DMs either
  • Koolfashion
    2656 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sometimes I win with the pros in the WL, and every single time they message and complainin haha. Luv that mentality.
  • M98H
    12920 posts Has That Special Something
    Sometimes I win with the pros in the WL, and every single time they message and complainin haha. Luv that mentality.

PTW I’m guessing?
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Davisto wrote: »

I knew it was the famous Bagnall off the forums so wanted to have a but of fun with you :trollface: :joy:
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

I knew it was the famous Bagnall off the forums so wanted to have a but of fun with you :trollface: :joy:

@WFCBagnall
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

@WFCBagnall

I'm half asleep can't type for **** :unamused:
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

But fun :blush:
  • BrentfordFC
    12070 posts Has That Special Something

I would shh to half way line and dab, watch every replay and then ptb if I played you :trollface:
  • Koolfashion
    2656 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    M98H wrote: »

PTW I’m guessing?

And aids ^^

Maybe its true, but when I lose to someone where I had delayed game I dont message them and start acting like a kid.

I bet that you could scare the **** out of them in real life, on regionals or something :D
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

But fun :blush:

Was half asleep :joy:
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    M98H wrote: »

PTW I’m guessing?

I bet that you could scare the **** out of them in real life, on regionals or something :D

What do you mean?