Base Icon SBC

Behnam_12
403 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2018
Got the 85 left (or half of the 84 and half of the 85 but together they complete the 84 one) with 20K left. What in the world do I do now?

Any ideas how to continue? :D

Comments

• byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    WL rewards tomorrow might help.
  • Behnam_12
    byronw1983 wrote: »

I'm overseas and haven't played in a few weeks. But are you suggesting market going down a bit?
  • Oneillr
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Get the credit card out >:)
  • Behnam_12
    Oneillr wrote: »
    Get the credit card out >:)

Never falling for that B)
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Behnam_12 wrote: »

I'm overseas and haven't played in a few weeks. But are you suggesting market going down a bit?

He's saying use coins/ rewards you get from weekend league tomorrow to help finish. You have 7 days still. I'd suggest Quick sell coaches and sell squad fitness. Sell one or two of starters to get the coins to finish icon upgrade in time and buy them back later.
  • Behnam_12
    alanrudy wrote: »

He's saying use coins/ rewards you get from weekend league tomorrow to help finish. You have 7 days still. I'd suggest Quick sell coaches and sell squad fitness. Sell one or two of starters to get the coins to finish icon upgrade in time and buy them back later.

No WL for me, so that's not an option...I might sell SIF Mustafi and some consumables. We'll see how far it takes me. Thanks for that. :)
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something

literally read 3 posts up
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero

literally read 3 posts up

Was just explaining the other post and trying to help with suggestions to get the coins by the Icon upgrade deadline next week. What's your problem?
  • munchie63
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    wait til weekend and you'll get 1300 for squad fitness and 250 for contracts

I finished Blanc last night by picking up 86's on bid. late evening or early morning is good.
    WL rewards should help as if you're sharp you may be able to snipe a few low BIN's
  • Behnam_12
    munchie63 wrote: »
    wait til weekend and you'll get 1300 for squad fitness and 250 for contracts

I finished Blanc last night by picking up 86's on bid. late evening or early morning is good.
    WL rewards should help as if you're sharp you may be able to snipe a few low BIN's

Sold contracts over night for 10k. Up to 30K now. Got maybe 1000, just gonna keep relist them abd quicksell stuff I dont need and that dont sell.

Gonna keep an eye out for 85s, thanks man! :)
  • pekkaa88
    6951 posts Big Money Move
    use those swap deal cards.. couple of 87s should drop the price quite a bit
  • Behnam_12
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    use those swap deal cards.. couple of 87s should drop the price quite a bit

Currently the only way to get one is to play the game. I can't play for a week or so. Gotta wait for some SBCs and objective perhaps that could ease the way for me.
  • Futfanatic
    15456 posts World Class
    Sell your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for fifa points money
  • Giacdeman
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Open bronze packs
  • Behnam_12
    Thank you guys. I can happily announce after emptying my club, I packed Vieira. Pretty happy about that. Sold my Kanté for my first base icon SBC and my team was missing a good french CM. Now Vieira can slot right in
  • forearms
    5188 posts Big Money Move
    Thank you guys. I can happily announce after emptying my club, I packed Vieira. Pretty happy about that. Sold my Kanté for my first base icon SBC and my team was missing a good french CM. Now Vieira can slot right in

excellent man! good for you, enjoy.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

Nice work mate. I got Pires 3 our of the 4 last times. 1 dupe ADP, a Hagi, a Zanetti and a Desaiily. That baby Pires is horrendous
  • Behnam_12
    forearms wrote: »

excellent man! good for you, enjoy.

Thank you man! :)

Nice work mate. I got Pires 3 our of the 4 last times. 1 dupe ADP, a Hagi, a Zanetti and a Desaiily. That baby Pires is horrendous

How in the love of god can you get Pires 3 out of 4 times. Should not be allowed. Happy with the rest of your pulls?

Can't tell you how many times I packed Asensio from that 82-85 SBC, that's why I gave and just bought the players I needed instead.

Thanks man!