Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    Kind
    Lol wot

Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:

If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.

You've made that up you imbicile.

There's a mix of SBCs, objectives and daily knockout prizes. We have no idea of the ratio but let's take a guess at 4:4:4

4 SBCs like today's and it will cost you 32k in coins. Anything else will be time. Hell even if the ratio is 8:2:2 it would cost 64k.

There's absolutely no reason to assume the SBCs will get more costly so there's no reason to expect it to be 100k.

You've made a very uneducated guess.

How have I made it up Richard? You think they are giving you a 91 rated player for 30k? Lol and you call me an imbicile :D. Have you been playing Fifa this year? Every promo has been a coin drain.

We’ll revist this argument when the FUT Swap is over.

Just call me a ****, dick.

They already gave me a 91 rated player for 30k :joy:, Pirlo.

This promo is about rewarding gameplay, not a coin or cash drain.

Tag me in 3 weeks please.

“This promo is about rewarding gameplay” - thanks for that EA spokesman Richard. I’m glad you clarified that for me.

However the more recent Kaka was 92 rated at 120k peak. So your logic is slightly flawed, since new year it’s been coin drain after coin drain.

Keep up the good work Rich

Why don’t you just both wrap it up? You both look like idiots to everyone in all honesty.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kind
    Lol wot

Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.

There's a mix of SBCs, objectives and daily knockout prizes. We have no idea of the ratio but let's take a guess at 4:4:4

4 SBCs like today's and it will cost you 32k in coins. Anything else will be time. Hell even if the ratio is 8:2:2 it would cost 64k.

There's absolutely no reason to assume the SBCs will get more costly so there's no reason to expect it to be 100k.

How have I made it up Richard? You think they are giving you a 91 rated player for 30k? Lol and you call me an imbicile :D. Have you been playing Fifa this year? Every promo has been a coin drain.

“This promo is about rewarding gameplay” - thanks for that EA spokesman Richard. I’m glad you clarified that for me.

However the more recent Kaka was 92 rated at 120k peak. So your logic is slightly flawed, since new year it’s been coin drain after coin drain.

Why don’t you just both wrap it up? You both look like idiots to everyone in all honesty.

You’re a grown ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man with a green monster avi and you’re saying me and Peter look like idiots? That’s the biggest joke of the day
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4504 posts National Call-Up
    Kind
    Lol wot

You’re a grown **** man with a green monster avi and you’re saying me and Peter look like idiots?

That’s exactly what I’m saying.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Kind
    Lol wot

You’re a grown **** man with a green monster avi and you’re saying me and Peter look like idiots? That’s the biggest joke of the day

How about you shut up and leave
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Kind
    Lol wot

Moving the goal posts. Bless.
  • lucas
    4995 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    Kind
    Lol wot

Pirlo was only 20k and you didnt even need to grind multiple DKT and objectives for him

The FUT Birthday SBC during that promo were also pretty much free or extremely cheap, Rooney was ~40k and while not 91 rated he was 90 rated which is close enough
  • Peter
    ILevis wrote: »
    Kind
    Lol wot

Pirlo was only 20k and you didnt even need to grind multiple DKT and objectives for him

If you mention that he will bring up Kaka and rename you Richard.
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    this is the first one or there was another yesterday?
  • Peter
    Eikistein wrote: »
    this is the first one or there was another yesterday?

It's the first SBC
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Kind
    Lol wot

You’re a grown **** man with a green monster avi and you’re saying me and Peter look like idiots? That’s the biggest joke of the day

Lol - sorry “fluffy” :D:D
    Kind
    Lol wot

The FUT Birthday SBC during that promo were also pretty much free or extremely cheap, Rooney was ~40k and while not 91 rated he was 90 rated which is close enough

Let’s revisit this in a few weeks and we can see what happens. You’re entitled to your opinion, and I’m entitled to mine.
    Kind
    Lol wot

Thanks Richard.
    Kind
    Lol wot

You’re a grown **** man with a green monster avi and you’re saying me and Peter look like idiots?

If you’ve got a problem, DM me. Otherwise jog on you big green ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Peter
    Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Let’s revisit this in a few weeks and we can see what happens. You’re entitled to your opinion, and I’m entitled to mine.
    Kind
    Lol wot

Thanks Richard.
    Kind
    Lol wot

If you’ve got a problem, DM me. Otherwise jog on you big green ****.

:joy: state of this.

Bet he offers to meet you on the park for a scrap of you DM him.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Thanks Richard.
    Kind
    Lol wot

No Richard, I didn’t want to get into insults on the forum. Kids play Fifa. Remember that. ;)
  • Peter
    Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Thanks Richard.
    Kind
    Lol wot

No Richard, I didn’t want to get into insults on the forum. Kids play Fifa. Remember that. ;)

Evidently.
  • Peter
    Cute PM's threatening to slap my jaw off :joy:

What a nice man.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4504 posts National Call-Up
    Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Kind
    Lol wot

Thanks Richard.
    Kind
    Lol wot

Soz m8.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Cute PM's threatening to slap my jaw off :joy:

What a nice man.

Report them
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Kind
    Lol wot

Pirlo.