FUT SWAP SBC OUT!!

1
fluffymnuffy
12775 posts Has That Special Something
edited April 2018
Llorente, 80 chem team all gold

Comments

  • Futfanatic
    15463 posts World Class
    Llorente, 80 rated team

    Wrong
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Llorente, 80 rated team

    Wrong

    fixed
  • Lackosweat
    7805 posts League Winner
    No Pele though
  • Lackosweat wrote: »
    No Pele though

  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Hmmm. Not gonna bother with these fut swap player SBCs. Not sinking any coins into cards that I only kinda want.
  • Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Not gonna bother with these fut swap player SBCs. Not sinking any coins into cards that I only kinda want.

    Ultimate pack for 10 of them seems like a no brainer to me.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy

    Lol wot
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1156 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Not gonna bother with these fut swap player SBCs. Not sinking any coins into cards that I only kinda want.

    Exactly. Stupid Promo, not worth doing.
  • Lackosweat
    7805 posts League Winner
    Wanted Keita Balde Diao only. Got him. Job done B)
    Time to take some profits from these sbcs.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Not gonna bother with these fut swap player SBCs. Not sinking any coins into cards that I only kinda want.

    Exactly. Stupid Promo, not worth doing.

    Not worth the time.

    Unfortunatley I want an Alexis Sriker to complete my fitness team with 10 chem!
  • Futfanatic
    15463 posts World Class
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Wanted Keita Balde Diao only. Got him. Job done B)
    Time to take some profits from these sbcs.

    Awesome mate, who are you going to bench, prime R9 or baby Pele?
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Wanted Keita Balde Diao only. Got him. Job done B)
    Time to take some profits from these sbcs.

    Awesome mate, who are you going to bench, prime R9 or baby Pele?

    I tought he wanted to get Alexis to bench CR7.....

    Update:
    Ohh that was you! :tongue:
  • Lackosweat
    7805 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Wanted Keita Balde Diao only. Got him. Job done B)
    Time to take some profits from these sbcs.

    Awesome mate, who are you going to bench, prime R9 or baby Pele?

    He will be in my fitness team though. Full untradable special cards team is what I'm aiming for :)
    As for Keita Balde Diao, I really like his NIF. I was so happy when EA announced this promo. He's way better than Martial and Jesus at ST imo. :#
  • Lackosweat wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Wanted Keita Balde Diao only. Got him. Job done B)
    Time to take some profits from these sbcs.

    Awesome mate, who are you going to bench, prime R9 or baby Pele?

    He will be in my fitness team though. Full untradable special cards team is what I'm aiming for :)
    As for Keita Balde Diao, I really like his NIF. I was so happy when EA announced this promo. He's way better than Martial and Jesus at ST imo. :#

    How is he? Any reviews. Really confused. Cannot sit and grind cards
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy

    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?
  • Futfanatic
    15463 posts World Class
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Wanted Keita Balde Diao only. Got him. Job done B)
    Time to take some profits from these sbcs.

    Awesome mate, who are you going to bench, prime R9 or baby Pele?

    He will be in my fitness team though. Full untradable special cards team is what I'm aiming for :)
    As for Keita Balde Diao, I really like his NIF. I was so happy when EA announced this promo. He's way better than Martial and Jesus at ST imo. :#

    I’m making a special fitness team too. Really need a PL league sbc with Bailly as the reward to go with futmas koscielny.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy

    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

    You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy

    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

    You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:

    If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

    And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.
  • RemyS
    887 posts Semi-Pro
    Any predictions of Tottenham players price later tonight? Already at 4K, can we expect them to reach 7-8?
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Not gonna bother with these fut swap player SBCs. Not sinking any coins into cards that I only kinda want.

    Ultimate pack for 10 of them seems like a no brainer to me.

    deal of a century lol
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2018
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    Kind
    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

    You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:

    If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

    And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.

    You've made that up you imbicile.

    There's a mix of SBCs, objectives and daily knockout prizes. We have no idea of the ratio but let's take a guess at 4:4:4

    4 SBCs like today's and it will cost you 32k in coins. Anything else will be time. Hell even if the ratio is 8:2:2 it would cost 64k.

    There's absolutely no reason to assume the SBCs will get more costly so there's no reason to expect it to be 100k.

    You've made a very uneducated guess.
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Did this for 4K.. got Wendell. Plays good for a LB and I needed a German LB.

    Watch me pack Alaba in my monthlies now doe
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Did this for 4K.. got Wendell. Plays good for a LB and I needed a German LB.

    Watch me pack Alaba in my monthlies now doe
    well he isn't german so
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    Kind
    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

    You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:

    If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

    And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.

    You've made that up you imbicile.

    There's a mix of SBCs, objectives and daily knockout prizes. We have no idea of the ratio but let's take a guess at 4:4:4

    4 SBCs like today's and it will cost you 32k in coins. Anything else will be time. Hell even if the ratio is 8:2:2 it would cost 64k.

    There's absolutely no reason to assume the SBCs will get more costly so there's no reason to expect it to be 100k.

    You've made a very uneducated guess.

    How have I made it up Richard? You think they are giving you a 91 rated player for 30k? Lol and you call me an imbicile :D. Have you been playing Fifa this year? Every promo has been a coin drain.

    We’ll revist this argument when the FUT Swap is over.
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Did this for 4K.. got Wendell. Plays good for a LB and I needed a German LB.

    Watch me pack Alaba in my monthlies now doe
    well he isn't german so
    Meant Bundesliga
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2018
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    Kind
    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

    You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:

    If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

    And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.

    You've made that up you imbicile.

    There's a mix of SBCs, objectives and daily knockout prizes. We have no idea of the ratio but let's take a guess at 4:4:4

    4 SBCs like today's and it will cost you 32k in coins. Anything else will be time. Hell even if the ratio is 8:2:2 it would cost 64k.

    There's absolutely no reason to assume the SBCs will get more costly so there's no reason to expect it to be 100k.

    You've made a very uneducated guess.

    How have I made it up Richard? You think they are giving you a 91 rated player for 30k? Lol and you call me an imbicile :D. Have you been playing Fifa this year? Every promo has been a coin drain.

    We’ll revist this argument when the FUT Swap is over.

    Just call me a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, dick.

    They already gave me a 91 rated player for 30k :joy:, Pirlo.

    This promo is about rewarding gameplay, not a coin or cash drain.

    Tag me in 3 weeks please.

  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just did it
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Most of the fut swap players are not worth the coins. Crazy
    Kind
    Lol wot

    Which part you struggling with? These FUT SWAP players are not free like most thought they would be (via objectives) Non of the players promoted, Sanchez etc are worth the grind or the coins imo. Is that better?

    You have no idea what the cost will be :joy:

    If after two days an SBC requiring coins is already out, I’m guessing somewhere around the 100k mark maybe even more for the top ranked players. It’s called an educated guess. I’m not sure why you find that funny?

    And if you think that it’s not going to cost in the 100k plus region, you’re an idiot.

    You've made that up you imbicile.

    There's a mix of SBCs, objectives and daily knockout prizes. We have no idea of the ratio but let's take a guess at 4:4:4

    4 SBCs like today's and it will cost you 32k in coins. Anything else will be time. Hell even if the ratio is 8:2:2 it would cost 64k.

    There's absolutely no reason to assume the SBCs will get more costly so there's no reason to expect it to be 100k.

    You've made a very uneducated guess.

    How have I made it up Richard? You think they are giving you a 91 rated player for 30k? Lol and you call me an imbicile :D. Have you been playing Fifa this year? Every promo has been a coin drain.

    We’ll revist this argument when the FUT Swap is over.

    Just call me a ****, dick.

    They already gave me a 91 rated player for 30k :joy:, Pirlo.

    This promo is about rewarding gameplay, not a coin or cash drain.

    Tag me in 3 weeks please.

    “This promo is about rewarding gameplay” - thanks for that EA spokesman Richard. I’m glad you clarified that for me.

    However the more recent Kaka was 92 rated at 120k peak. So your logic is slightly flawed, since new year it’s been coin drain after coin drain.

    Keep up the good work Rich
  • Futfanatic
    15463 posts World Class
    Guys who cares I just got me my second swap player with players in my club and sold for 50k worth players from my club. Make sure you have a stacked club with discards and you’ll get your alexis and make an extra 100-500k.
Sign In or Register to comment.