Why is player changing so bad in this game ?

Tzatziki78
74 posts Park Captain
edited April 2018
Honest to god EA , just one response from your useless moderators to a question would be great....

Why is the player changing so bad? You can't play on auto change anymore cos you will get steam rolled, and on manual all I'm ever doing is fighting with the control to change to the player closest to the ball. It ends up changing 5 players before it gets to to the right one, and by then players are all over the place and opponent has walked through on goal.

Comments

• Tzatziki78
    74 posts Park Captain
    I'm losing my mind with this game guys... I used to love it... No matter what games were out there, FIFA was my game, since 1998.... But since around 2014, each year I feel like I'm losing more and more control of my matches, and the AI is deciding things... I have never lost as many games as I've lost in 15 years as I've lost in 17 and 18 alone...

Am I the only one feeling like this game isn't fun anymore??
  • sergiuT19
    40 posts Park Captain
    I wish to explain you the reasons but I will be baned for the 3'rd time.search on google how fair is this game
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    Tzatziki78 wrote: »
    I'm losing my mind with this game guys... I used to love it... No matter what games were out there, FIFA was my game, since 1998.... But since around 2014, each year I feel like I'm losing more and more control of my matches, and the AI is deciding things... I have never lost as many games as I've lost in 15 years as I've lost in 17 and 18 alone...

Feel exactly the same. Virtually just watching the A.I play itself these days.

"Playing" the game feels like a chore.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Feel the exact same way bro it’s one of my main problems, just think the game is manipulated in some ways . It’s like Fifa 18 as been made a experimental game to see how fair they can push. I can only play a few games ( win or lose ) and I’m bored.
    Post edited by Lee321 on
  • marktko
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I’ve just started a thread similar where I’m on a serious slide. It’s seriously getting me down ! Opponents who’ve never been out of div 5 are outplaying me and doing things I’ve never been able to do and my team just do random stuff and can’t keep the ball.

Just don’t know what I’m doing wrong or different

• TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up

No, it's become absolute trash. I won't be buying FIFA 19. The random BS, the terrible player switching....etc etc etc. This game is garbage that rewards garbage.
  • Tzatziki78
    74 posts Park Captain
    Just turned on tonight for the first time since my post. Literally played 2 games and turned it off again. As you stop playing it for a few days and wipe it out of your mind it's easier to care less about it and stop playing... Can u believe what jokes @EA have become to manipulate a sports game for their own financial benefit. This is why I never tried FUT also, how can people still pay money for their teams when they know results are never in their own hands... FIFA is dead to me now. No chance I'm getting 19
  • Tzatziki78
    74 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    marktko wrote: »

I’ve just started a thread similar where I’m on a serious slide. It’s seriously getting me down ! Opponents who’ve never been out of div 5 are outplaying me and doing things I’ve never been able to do and my team just do random stuff and can’t keep the ball.

Just don’t know what I’m doing wrong or different

It's not you mate...

I will send you screenshots soon of my form. It's literally team performs superbly for anything from 10 - 20 games, I dominate. Win 90% of them. Then usually when something big is going to happen like I have 3 games to get just 1 win for promotion or the title, the handicap switch comes on and my team can't do anything and I lose all 3. I can feel in my hands the difference from how they were playing before that, I'm not an idiot. And these horrendous performances from my players will continue for another 10 - 15 games until another big moment will turn the handicap switch off again. Tell me what kind of sports game is fun @EA where you literally handicap one team and let the other team walk all over them cos they worse than you...
  • marktko
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep. I’m on such a run but fully expect my team to ignite any time now by outrunning my opponents, intercepting passes to take me on another surge up the league tables. Thing is I think I’m done with it for this year as can’t do with the periods when my team can’t do the basics any more. The inconsistency is use too much
  • Tzatziki78
    74 posts Park Captain
    marktko wrote: »
    Yep. I’m on such a run but fully expect my team to ignite any time now by outrunning my opponents, intercepting passes to take me on another surge up the league tables. Thing is I think I’m done with it for this year as can’t do with the periods when my team can’t do the basics any more. The inconsistency is use too much

The only thing consistent about FIFA is the inconsistency....

The meaning of video games is to chill out and have fun.. EA have turned this game into a constant struggle and stress... It's never fun anymore. They have destroyed my favourite game of all time