74 posts Park Captain
    PC
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    PC

Do people play Fifa on PC? Lol
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    I think it’s the easiest and the hardest. The first two games are super easy, because it isn’t a WL quality player. I beat a guy 9-1 that didn’t quit. But the finals are quite hard IMO.
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    How many chances do u get I've quit 4 so far Pirlo out pacing PTG Goretzka had me laughing wouldn't mind if it only happened once or twice but everytime.
    My wingers just run into full backs as PTG William and OTW Neymar have no agility so can't move away. Prime Petit gets the ball and trips over it.
    What I can do with these players I can do with a team of bronze goalkeepers.

Tbf even if you don't get this Negredo, there will be another 11 players to get which will get the top rewards.

I'm hoping they do something creative with the rest of the players and don't just put them as prizes in the DKT because that would just bore the life out of anyone
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    I think it’s the easiest and the hardest. The first two games are super easy, because it isn’t a WL quality player. I beat a guy 9-1 that didn’t quit. But the finals are quite hard IMO.

Personally i thought the second round was harder than the final. I played a full team of icons in the final and was 5-1 up at half time, game finished 7-3. I felt like messaging the guy and asking how on earth he got to the final!
  • chevano
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    i tried 5 times now and all was unplayable.
    Just the first try i won first and 2nd round easy and 3rd round i came up against guy with gullit etc and almost full icons.
    And that guy beat me fair and square with good play, and i was even happy because it was one of the few times in last fifas i lost because of better opponent and not cause of lag or delay.

All other games were ping pong matches with the passes continuing even when i wasnt passing anymore so much delay.

Probably its a spain problem because internet is sorted out and good.
  • ShadeReason
    74 posts Park Captain
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    PC

sure, why not? we have better grafics and cheaters. love it.
  • CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    PC

sure, why not? we have better grafics and cheaters. love it.

:D
  • Boysie91
    11788 posts Has That Special Something
    Two finals two defeats. I got EA'D
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Git gud lol
  • lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018
    Hadn't played for a couple weeks, came back for a few games today, did the update at launch, jumped straight in and won 3 in a row, thinking the gameplay was awful but the break meant I'd reset my mentality and was being patient and making most of the my chances etc.... then lag lag lag in the final, gameplay jumping and the speed up thing where it's like a movie on fast forward and I'm just watching the counter-attack goals at random. Lost that final of course. Haha.

Played a few more, awful games, usual flaws, for both teams. Lost a couple of semi's, scraped through a couple of games with the luck on my side and then lost a final to a decent enough player who had quality icons to score 3 out of 3 with and I couldn't hit the floor if I fell out of bed.

After about 4 hours of play I've decided the sun is out for the evening and I'm not bothering with the rest of the games.

Doesn't matter what the incentives are anymore for me, I can't get along with the way the game plays and the utterly inconsistent gameplay caused by lag, button delay and whatever else is at fault. Online play is just generally a dreadful experience in this game, still.

If the WC mode is going to be a paid add-on then I'm probably done with it as that was all I was really hanging onto my disc for these last few weeks.

• Boysie91
    11788 posts Has That Special Something
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Git gud lol

Lol I lost 5-4 against a guy who had 8 shot 6 on target and I had 23 shot 16 on target. He scored 3 goals from rebound tackles and scored through two player marking him. I wasn't impressed I must say