It makes no sense that....

juveunits
185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
In squad battles you can beat an 89 rated squad 2 0 and then very next game lose to an 83 rated squad 5 1. This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is driving me nuts.

Comments

• Kamilflage
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    Squad battles is a very frustrating mode...even if you win all your games it's such a grind to get through it. It deliberately adjusts players stats during the game.
  • juveunits
    It's insane. You could probably play the same team twice and lose world class but win legendary
  • realbrutal
    992 posts Professional
    Welcome to the world of squad battles. We’re the impossible is made possible.
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    juveunits wrote: »
    In squad battles you can beat an 89 rated squad 2 0 and then very next game lose to an 83 rated squad 5 1. This **** is driving me nuts.

It's supposed to be a challenge, try to enjoy yourself a bit more.
  • Futfanatic
    15417 posts World Class
    I play to Elite 3 to get some packs for TOTS but it is so boring and annoying.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    squad battles is the biggest pile of cheating crap u will play, wasting a week playing it well more fool you
  • juveunits
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    In squad battles you can beat an 89 rated squad 2 0 and then very next game lose to an 83 rated squad 5 1. This **** is driving me nuts.

How can you enjoy yourself playing this stupid game. Online seasons is even more frustrating than squad battles
  • Fab
    19560 posts World Class
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

How can you enjoy yourself playing this stupid game. Online seasons is even more frustrating than squad battles

Why do you play a game you don't enjoy?
  • juveunits
    I enjoy play online seasons not in fut mode. Teams are more equal. Fut I keep coming up against Icons and Ronaldo and I don't have any.
  • Fab
    19560 posts World Class
    I enjoy play online seasons not in fut mode. Teams are more equal. Fut I keep coming up against Icons and Ronaldo and I don't have any.

Fair enough
  • CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    The keepers are bs on SB. De Gea Fahrmann Begovic even Joe Hart and Butland ffs jammy *

Still get t100 on there though lol
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It does makes sense because high rated teams play more attacking so you have more space to exploit

• LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    I don't understand the frustration. I use Squad Battles as a way to regain fitness for my top squad. I use an all bronze team and play my opponent on beginner. I let the entire first half play out not doing anything (while I eat, clean, laundry, whatever). In the 2nd half, I either score a goal and let it play out or I do whatever daily objectives I can.

I've only been playing FUT for about 6 weeks, but it seems like a great mode to get extra packs and coins.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    LoPo9 wrote: »
    I don't understand the frustration. I use Squad Battles as a way to regain fitness for my top squad. I use an all bronze team and play my opponent on beginner. I let the entire first half play out not doing anything (while I eat, clean, laundry, whatever). In the 2nd half, I either score a goal and let it play out or I do whatever daily objectives I can.

I've only been playing FUT for about 6 weeks, but it seems like a great mode to get extra packs and coins.

Exactly this. Use a La Liga squad for SB for first team fitness. ESP now squad fitness cards are way over priced.
  • LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    LoPo9 wrote: »

Exactly this. Use a La Liga squad for SB for first team fitness. ESP now squad fitness cards are way over priced.

I love the mode. What a great way to generate coins that doesn't require me to play stock broker for hours on end. With Daily Objectives, the game pretty much gives you bronze players or contracts. Use those, play SB on beginner, and take a breather....