Easiest DKT to date?

Comments

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    NornIron wrote: »
    Yes tried everything switched ISP 3 times, its not speed up lag '' I wish it was'' its slow sluggish gameplay, everyone of my opponent's players are quicker so they are first to every ball, I pass the ball and my players are stretching so it hits off them straight to my opponent. Players like Neymar turn like a CB or Goalkeeper.
    Do you play on defensive mentality?

• AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    Felt 0 difference from other dkt's
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    As always it's pretty much random and depends on the opponents.
    After 1 second round close defeat and an extra time loss in the semi finals my third try was basically a walk in the park.
  • NornIron
    14291 posts Has That Special Something
    maksi wrote: »
    Yes tried everything switched ISP 3 times, its not speed up lag '' I wish it was'' its slow sluggish gameplay, everyone of my opponent's players are quicker so they are first to every ball, I pass the ball and my players are stretching so it hits off them straight to my opponent. Players like Neymar turn like a CB or Goalkeeper.

Balanced but sometimes even on that I can't get players over the halfway line so attacking.
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional

Balanced but sometimes even on that I can't get players over the halfway line so attacking.

What formation?

I noticed a huge difference in my squad when i changed the CT's. My team wasn't working at all so i youtubed some CT's for 4312 and my god it turned my team into the next level, i think i've lost 1 game in total since changing.

Was from Huge Gorilla

• Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    Maybe for you but as the gameplay isn't fair '' not the same for both players'' I couldn't say if it easy or not. 99% of the time I have bad gameplay the one week it was the same as my opponent's I got 31 wins in the weekend league the rest of the time I can't qualify. Or when I do qualify with bad gameplay I end up quitting most matches.

Have you tried changing your internet router?

I get the odd 'Speed up lag' every now and then, and in draft mode the lag can be horrendous but in general WL plays smoothly

I just played 3 games in dkt with awful speedup lag and delay... lost the semi final because he always was to moves ahead by the time my play reacted :(
  • NornIron

What formation?

I noticed a huge difference in my squad when i changed the CT's. My team wasn't working at all so i youtubed some CT's for 4312 and my god it turned my team into the next level, i think i've lost 1 game in total since changing.

Was from Huge Gorilla

Na my gameplay is broken I'm using the same team and formation I got 31 wins in the weekend league with I know 10 sec's after kickoff if I'm going to win or lose.
    When I take kickoff pass it back and my player is stretching for the ball I'm more likely to lose the match.
  • lucas
    4995 posts Big Money Move
    Played it 4 times and it made me think about how this is clasefied as footbal simulator, in my games i have seen it all fouls that aren’t seen as fouls, failing keepers and alot more. Now i know why i only play SB casual
  • alex1987
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    Today should be the easiest day as lots of better players already got it.
  • jbunnerz
    1314 posts Professional
    Don't think I've not come up against a team without good monthly rewards yet.
  • lucas
    4995 posts Big Money Move
    Also fed up of seeing the same team 4/5 times. Ea either need to create tons of OP players or just create a few and stop putting them in the same league.
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    lucas wrote: »
    Also fed up of seeing the same team 4/5 times. Ea either need to create tons of OP players or just create a few and stop putting them in the same league.

It's just Martial and Jesus that cause me problems, but the people who use them are just boring.

I do have IF Wilson in my team though who can be seen as OP, but he's a Red monthly reward card
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    I felt the same too.
    Won every game with ease, especially the final and got Negredo in first attempt
    I had a decent team and I kept coming against squads full of ICONs who didn;t knew who to properly use them
    Final was against:
    Ronaldo Suarez Messi
    Ronaldinho
    Rio Bailly

I still won 4-1
  • Trobos_Locos
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 attempts 2 finals but even when I am winning the game my players stop moving and start to make the silliest passes that end up in goals.

The only player I am interested is Alexis Sanchez which I guess will be so complicated to get. So that was all for me in the Swap promotion.
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    2 attempts 2 finals but even when I am winning the game my players stop moving and start to make the silliest passes that end up in goals.

The only player I am interested is Alexis Sanchez which I guess will be so complicated to get. So that was all for me in the Swap promotion.

8 out of 11 of my starting line-up are untradeable so i'm not even looking to get any of the players. Think i'll just submit them into the ultimate pack
  • alex1987
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    I felt the same too.
    I had a decent team and I kept coming against squads full of ICONs who didn;t knew who to properly use them
    Final was against:
    Ronaldo Suarez Messi
    Ronaldinho
    Rio Bailly

I still won 4-1

Imagine it was easy beating a 6 player squad!
  • Trobos_Locos
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero

8 out of 11 of my starting line-up are untradeable so i'm not even looking to get any of the players. Think i'll just submit them into the ultimate pack

As long as it is not time consuming I will try to get something out of it. I will only play to the regular 11 wins in WL per week and that's it. (Maximum 17 games per week)

The game is too time consuming for an average person.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Is it just me or does the current DKT feel a lot easier?

I never usually have a problem winning it, however the standards in this current one were not as usual.

Bit of a surprise as i thought it would be tougher with everyone trying to get that Negredo.

That's cocky and self-entitled :D
  • Slitsomtype
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Won it on the first try, but was kinda hard. Went behind in all of the 3 first games, but managed to pull a late winner in all 3. Final i played a real stacked team with few totys and lots of icons. Won 3-2 after a 90th min goal :D
  • Trobos_Locos
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

I never usually have a problem winning it, however the standards in this current one were not as usual.

Bit of a surprise as i thought it would be tougher with everyone trying to get that Negredo.

To be honest only the two finals that I played yesterday felt competitive. All of the other 6 games were extremely easy and I won all them with ease half asleep not even paying attention to the game.

So I guess that with a little bit of dedication should be easy today.

• NornIron
    Maybe give it ago again with bronze players can't be any worst than my 87 rated squad.
  • Idek
    16733 posts World Class
    My internet was terrible yesterday so I wasted 3 attempts, it's much better today but I've lost 2 semi finals

Starting to think I'm going to bottle it :D I usually win every dkt I try in one or two goes
  • ShadeReason
    74 posts Park Captain
    here's my example:
    1\8 - 30 min, 2-0 - red - ragequit
    1\4 - 120 min, 3-2 - real struggle
    1\2 - 30 min, 3-0, red - ragequit
    final - 20 min, 0-3 - mine regequit. full icons squad.

1\8 - 80k EPL, 1-3. I'm done with it.

now I have 2 tries left, waiting till the evening for the more lemmings playing and hoping for some luck. Matchmaking is superb.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    alex1987 wrote: »
    I felt the same too.
    Final was against:
    Ronaldo Suarez Messi
    Ronaldinho
    Rio Bailly

I still won 4-1

Imagine it was easy beating a 6 player squad!

haha those were the players I still remember from his squad.
    had ddg in goal, valencia on rb, telles on lb and other 2 high rated players
  • Safehands84
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    First one I’ve not won that I’ve tried. All out of tries , been bettered every game in the semi not even reached the final. 8 semis think best was 4-2 some 6-0 in there. Standard of defending has been the difference to what I usual face
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

Could be seen as that, but it's just a general talking points
  • NornIron
    edited April 2018
    How many chances do u get I've quit 4 so far Pirlo out pacing PTG Goretzka had me laughing wouldn't mind if it only happened once or twice but everytime.
    My wingers just run into full backs as PTG William and OTW Neymar have no agility so can't move away. Prime Petit gets the ball and trips over it.
    What I can do with these players I can do with a team of bronze goalkeepers.
  • LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    The strategies people use to win in this game just ruin the fun. DKT and WL are more of a chore than fun. And that's not mentioning people acting like absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when they score a bs goal off a deflection.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    here's my example:
    1\8 - 30 min, 2-0 - red - ragequit
    1\4 - 120 min, 3-2 - real struggle
    1\2 - 30 min, 3-0, red - ragequit
    final - 20 min, 0-3 - mine regequit. full icons squad.

1\8 - 80k EPL, 1-3. I'm done with it.

now I have 2 tries left, waiting till the evening for the more lemmings playing and hoping for some luck. Matchmaking is superb.

You on PS4? I had some rage quit last night after going 3-0 up in 20 mins. Seemed no different to usual. His shiny new TOTW Auba look legit though.
  • DariuszA93
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    rankon. wrote: »
    I lost in the final last night to a ridiculously good player using an MLS team. He made IF Vela look like Ronaldo. I must admit the other 3 games were a piece of cake, though.

I think I played agianst him , Allesandrini and the hero CB? He should have beat me but Fifa ❤️❤️❤️❤️ were on my side that game. I was thinking this guy is pretty good.