edited April 2018
    Johns wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    dylanmx wrote: »
    Messi 93
    C. Ronaldo 89
    Lozano 81
    De Gea 92

Ronaldo 89 - what you smoking? He’s got more goals than Messi is less appearances. Stay off the pipe bro

So Salah should be around 93-94 rated next fifa? He got more goals too

Sorry @Johns I missed the part where I spoke about Salah. Salah is having a great season granted, but when he’s got 5 ballon d’ors and won multiple CL, and still repeatedly scoring week after a decade, then we can talk about his 94 rating. Until then he’s 88-90 at best.

• Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain
    Messi 93
    C. Ronaldo 89
    Lozano 81
    De Gea 92

Ronaldo 89 - what you smoking? He’s got more goals than Messi is less appearances. Stay off the pipe bro

Ronaldo shouldn’t be downgraded tho
  • Johns
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Messi 93
    C. Ronaldo 89
    Lozano 81
    De Gea 92

Sorry @Johns I missed the part where I spoke about Salah. Salah is having a great season granted, but when he’s got 5 ballon d’ors and won multiple CL, and still repeatedly scoring week after a decade, then we can talk about his 94 rating. Until then he’s 88-90 at best.

I thought fifa ratings were decided from season to season, and not from history? And didn't you start off with an argument where Ronaldo should have a high rating, only due to his goal ratio? @byronw1983
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi 93
    C. Ronaldo 89
    Lozano 81
    De Gea 92

I thought fifa ratings were decided from season to season, and not from history? And didn't you start off with an argument where Ronaldo should have a high rating, only due to his goal ratio? @byronw1983

No @Johns I made a counter argument to a comment on Ronaldo, as to why he shouldn’t get a -5 downgrade. It was you that then went off piste talking about someone not mentioned in the comment. Keep up buddy, I know this might be a bit difficult for you.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    No way Ronaldo should be same rating as Messi. Messi affects the game much more and makes his teammates better. They were trash against Sevilla until Messi changed the game. Sevilla would’ve lost 5-0 with Messi on, but without Messi, they were winning 2-0. That is a huge difference. Ronaldo should have 90 shooting, 87 Pace, and 79 Passing, with 85 dribbling and 85 Physical. Messi should be 90 Pace, 92 shooting, 90 Passing, 90 dribbling, and 65 physical with decent defending for an offensive player, maybe 55. The only stat in which they should have parody is shooting and Ronaldo should have better physical stats. Other than that, Messi’s free kicks, conversion rate, and outside he box goals are undeniable proof that Messi is not just superior at shooting, but it isn’t close. Messi also has wayyyyyy more key passes and the dribbling stats aren’t close either. When it comes to all-around game that translates to FIFA, Messi outdoes Ronaldo in pretty much everything except Physical. Messi should legitimately have 65+ tackling too as he makes some outstanding tackles, but that would require EA actually having people watch the game and understand it.
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    You forgot 95 rated lord Bendtner!
  • Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain
    No way Ronaldo should be same rating as Messi. Messi affects the game much more and makes his teammates better. They were trash against Sevilla until Messi changed the game. Sevilla would’ve lost 5-0 with Messi on, but without Messi, they were winning 2-0. That is a huge difference. Ronaldo should have 90 shooting, 87 Pace, and 79 Passing, with 85 dribbling and 85 Physical. Messi should be 90 Pace, 92 shooting, 90 Passing, 90 dribbling, and 65 physical with decent defending for an offensive player, maybe 55. The only stat in which they should have parody is shooting and Ronaldo should have better physical stats. Other than that, Messi’s free kicks, conversion rate, and outside he box goals are undeniable proof that Messi is not just superior at shooting, but it isn’t close. Messi also has wayyyyyy more key passes and the dribbling stats aren’t close either. When it comes to all-around game that translates to FIFA, Messi outdoes Ronaldo in pretty much everything except Physical. Messi should legitimately have 65+ tackling too as he makes some outstanding tackles, but that would require EA actually having people watch the game and understand it.

I agree that CR7 and Messi shouldn’t have the same rating, which is why Ron is a 94 and Messi a 93.
  • Johns
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Messi 93
    C. Ronaldo 89
    Lozano 81
    De Gea 92

No @Johns I made a counter argument to a comment on Ronaldo, as to why he shouldn’t get a -5 downgrade. It was you that then went off piste talking about someone not mentioned in the comment. Keep up buddy, I know this might be a bit difficult for you.

Weird thing to say, I don't really think you know me though? @byronw1983
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

I don’t think anyone can take a guy who can’t contruct a paragraph seriously. Just because you put extra yyy’s on way, doesn’t make it anymore prominent.

Both great players in their own rights. Both far and away the best players currently on the planet. I think we can all agree on that.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi 93
    C. Ronaldo 89
    Lozano 81
    De Gea 92

Weird thing to say, I don't really think you know me though? @byronw1983

Never said I did.
  • pekkaa88
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    sebibi78 wrote: »
    You can earn 100€ (120$) fifa points if you get the highest score on « Cube Rollz » mobile application ! Sign up form here : http://electrogames-studio.com/contest-cube-rollz

Please enter my sponsorship code when you sign up : 6195038

I got 132 points ! Good luck :p

wow.. this is great,,
  • BeastlyHusla
    6111 posts Big Money Move
    Liverpools attack is going to get nice +2 upgrades. CR7 will still be 94. Messi 94
  • Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain
    Liverpools attack is going to get nice +2 upgrades. CR7 will still be 94. Messi 94

Salah should be 86-88, Firmino should be an 85 but I suspect he’ll keep his 84 even if he makes TOTS.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    94: Messi, Ronaldo
    93: Neymar
    92: Suárez, De Bruyne, De Gea, Hazard
    91: Neuer, Big Match Gonzalo
    90: Bale, Dybala, Kane (if he moves to Real)
    89: Eriksen, Kane (if he stays at Spurs), Pogba
    88: Salah

If I haven’t included anyone, it’s because I haven’t been bothered to.

Agree except

Neymar 94
    Kane 88

Neymar 95
    If he leads us to winning the world cup
  • GoodnightIrene
    4062 posts National Call-Up
    I think Harrison deserves a 64, Lockyer 68, Sercombe a 69 and Linesy a 68.
  • Kevcroft62
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    SanityDK wrote: »
    Bakayoko will be 92 rated posterboy, playing striker.
    With begovic behind him
  • LeBrouwski
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Footfan wrote: »

Agree except

Neymar 94
    Kane 88

Neymar 95

Nah mate no way
  • Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain
    Apologies about the problem with the OP, it’s been fixed.
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    No lewa ?
  • Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain
    jhonps3 wrote: »
    No lewa ?

CBA doing everyone :lol:

91-92
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    Baffling that people think that Brazilian showpony deserves an upgrade for putting up some good numbers in Ligue 1.
  • Footfan
    Mart wrote: »
    Baffling that people think that Brazilian showpony deserves an upgrade for putting up some good numbers in Ligue 1.

It wasnt just ligue 1, he did it in the CL too
  • DarwinMejia
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t waste your time save your money and enjoy life moments fockk ea
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    Mart wrote: »

It wasnt just ligue 1, he did it in the CL too

Of which the only good opposition was Bayern Munich. The majority of his goals and assists were against Celtic and Anderlecht, and he dropped a proper 1/10 in the first leg against Madrid.
  • Shshj
    5341 posts Big Money Move

Agree except

Neymar 94
    Kane 88

Neymar 95

Neymar 94???? :joy:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16525 posts World Class
    94: Ronaldo
    93: Messi
    92: Suárez, Neymar, De Gea,
    91: Neuer, Big Match Gonzalo, Hazard, KDB

Pogba lol
  • Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain
    I stand by Salah 88 even moreso now, would also give both Sane and Sterling 85s
  • Footfan
    edited April 2018

Agree except

Neymar 94
    Kane 88

Neymar 95

I stand by this
  • Tornado31619
    23233 posts Club Captain

De Gea 92
    Vertonghen 86
    Otamendi 86
    Walker 85
    KDB 91
    Silva 90
    Eriksen 89
    Fernandinho 86
    Aguero 90
    Kane 89
    Salah 88

Pope 78-80
    Azpilicueta 86/87
    Matic 84/85
    Lukaku 86/87
    Sane 85
    Sterling 85
    Firmino 85

Young 78-80
    Mahrez 84/85
    Alli 84/85
    Son 83/84
    Mane 84/85

Davies 81

Doucoure 80-82
    Courtois 89
    Robertson 78-80
    Vardy 82/83
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd say this (mostly agree with tornado but a few I'd personally change, not necessarily based on what I think EA will do just what I think they should be):

De Gea 92
    Vertonghen 86
    Otamendi 86
    Walker 85
    KDB 92
    Silva 90
    Eriksen 89
    Fernandinho 86
    Aguero 90
    Kane 89
    Salah 89

Pope 79
    Azpilicueta 86
    Matic 85
    Lukaku 87
    Sane 85
    Sterling 85
    Firmino 85

Young 79
    Mahrez 84
    Alli 84
    Son 84
    Mane 84

Davies 81

Doucoure 81
    Courtois 89
    Robertson 80
    Vardy 82
    Gross 80
    Hazard 91
    Sanchez 88
    Kante 87
    Pogba 87
    Auba 87
    Ozil 86
    Cech 85
    Luiz 85
    Morata 84
    Lacazette 83
    Kompany 84
    Ederson 85
    Bailly 85
    Cahill 82
    Valencia 84
    Van Dijk 84
    Jesus 82
    Sigurdsson 90 (after 24 goals and a world cup win)
    Hart 48